Thread: Do you ask ML to give teasing during Part 1?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you ask ML to give teasing during Part 1?

Just wanna know if anyone asks an ML to give a bit of teasing during part 1 or if it is just a YMMV thing?

I've found that most MLs I've seen don't do any teasing in part 1 or am I just unlucky?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    Just wanna know if anyone asks an ML to give a bit of teasing during part 1 or if it is just a YMMV thing?

I've found that most MLs I've seen don't do any teasing in part 1 or am I just unlucky?
    Dude, all ML's should do teasing....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post

You're just unlucky.....some punters here get the complete Kama Sutra during part 1

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nah, never asked for that, but some girls have a routine where they start teasing once she's done with part 1. That's the sign of part 2 starting.
    A few girl had a technique of using fingers and fingernails to tease my dick and balls, that's truly electrifying. I flip my dick to point down when I'm lying face down sometimes to get this from a girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Try going in next time all innocent and keep your undies on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourite is parts 2 and 3 first then finish with part 1. Part 1 to finish always feels the best most relaxing for me.
    Today though I ventured to a new shop and just went with the flow. Was really getting edgy as the girl didn't start any teasing until around the 40min mark of a 60min massage!
    After completion I asked her if we could begin with Part 2 next time. She agreed but said that it was ok if I didn't play for the entire massage and could come strictly after 15min!! Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    My favourite is parts 2 and 3 first then finish with part 1. Part 1 to finish always feels the best most relaxing for me.
    Today though I ventured to a new shop and just went with the flow. Was really getting edgy as the girl didn't start any teasing until around the 40min mark of a 60min massage!
    After completion I asked her if we could begin with Part 2 next time. She agreed but said that it was ok if I didn't play for the entire massage and could come strictly after 15min!! Lol
    Man, that's like a waste of 40mins.

Me,it's always part 2 then 3 (though sometimes i dont want 3)...if she was really good,i give her a massage, if she is ok i ask her to lie next to me, if she was soso or cold, i ask for part 1

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just be straight up with the girl, negotiate your tip up front, tell her you like her to start with a strong massage at first than a soft massage to finish it,
    also a good point is spread your legs as wide as possible on the table, she will reach in and give a little play during the massage, also ask her is it ok to touch her while she massages you, if she say yes, massage her legs and rub her bum, than give her a tickle up and down her leg, she will return the favour once she realise how good it is,

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Just be straight up with the girl, negotiate your tip up front, tell her you like her to start with a strong massage at first than a soft massage to finish it,
    also a good point is spread your legs as wide as possible on the table, she will reach in and give a little play during the massage, also ask her is it ok to touch her while she massages you, if she say yes, massage her legs and rub her bum, than give her a tickle up and down her leg, she will return the favour once she realise how good it is,
    Same here with a ML,
    I find asking if okay to touch or rub her legs and body shows care and respect and that can go a long way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I usually like to start with part 3 first if possible and get that out of the way, and if time allows I'll ask her to do part 1 at the end with no teasing, just a proper massage to relax me.
    Everyone's different, some people enjoy the slow buildup from part 1, teasing etc...that natural order, erotic stuff.