Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Value for money (vfm): ML extras

Senior Member(無間使者)

Value for money (vfm): ML extras

Most probably been done already but why not start a new thread for the more recent times.
    Whats your best vfm extra that you have achieved in the last say 2 months.
    I generally aim for $80 for naked play and lots of finger fun (no bbbj or daty). I will say, i manage to get it about 15 -20% of the time. Usually they go for $100 without much negotiating.
    The girls are approx 5\10 to 7\10.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    Most probably been done already but why not start a new thread for the more recent times.
    Whats your best vfm extra that you have achieved in the last say 2 months.
    I generally aim for $80 for naked play and lots of finger fun (no bbbj or daty). I will say, i manage to get it about 15 -20% of the time. Usually they go for $100 without much negotiating.
    The girls are approx 5\10 to 7\10.
    BS & BBBJ for $50.
    No discussion or negotiation. Things just progressed and that's what she asked for at the end.

Don't PM me about this, I won't disclose where and who.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $200 for bbbj natural fs and anal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $20 for a parmi and a schooner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyinnurendo View Post
    $20 for a parmi and a schooner
    Cheap mate, good size parmi?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry but threads like this, to me, are pointless. BYVMD
    Unless posters are prepared to divulge information or at least give hints then, it is, open to story telling and BS.
    Hey Johhny Parmi & schooner for $20 where mate - Rocklea Hotel has "lunchsize" Parmi & chips & salad for $18.
    You see - detail.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well said 4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Unless posters are prepared to divulge information or at least give hints then, it is, open to story telling and BS.
    Hey Johhny Parmi & schooner for $20 where mate - Rocklea Hotel has "lunchsize" Parmi & chips & salad for $18.
    You see - detail.
    4FoW2
    I guess if they’re interested they can pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You see - detail.
    4FoW2
    Agreed and to add, that it also opens risks if people do then visit a lady expecting the service or costs someone else has received.

There are many reasons why a lady may have provided a 'bargain' type of service and there is a risk that people may start to expect the same service and start to pressure the lady to 'do the same as X said you did this for this much'.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe threads like this are pointless, but isn't that what this forum is all about. Remove them and parmi and schooner become the main topic of conversation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You see - detail.
    4FoW2
    For some reason, the OP asked a question for which he obviously would like answers.
    If those who are interested and so inclined answer his question truthfully, how is that a 'pissing contest'??

You might find his question pointless, he obviously doesn't.
    If you are not interested in his question and the answers that people provide, you don't need to click the thread, you don't need to read, and you also don't need to comment.

If you get extras from a ML at a heavily discounted rate, there is obviously some mutual sympathy involved. And no, we don't want to expose the MLs with whom we have good relationships to harassment from all those interesting people here, some of which don't regard MLs as human, deliberately provoke condom 'accidents', shower once a month, don't accept boundaries, feel entitled because THEY pay the money, use physical violence etc. etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    VFM for me these days is NHJ from the start then some DATY thrown in for 2P
    It's a bonus if she climbs over you and rubs her bits on you a little (just like Ocean did).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    For some reason, the OP asked a question for which he obviously would like answers.
    If those who are interested and so inclined answer his question truthfully, how is that a 'pissing contest'??

If you are not interested in his question and the answers that people provide, you don't need to click the thread, you don't need to read, and you also don't need to comment.

If you get extras from a ML at a heavily discounted rate, there is obviously some mutual sympathy involved. And no, we don't want to expose the MLs with whom we have good relationships to harassment from all those interesting people here, some of which don't regard MLs as human, deliberately provoke condom 'accidents', shower once a month, don't accept boundaries, feel entitled because THEY pay the money, use physical violence etc. etc.
    I agree with not giving out info too readily about a favourite ML who gives a really good rate like the one you mentioned for all the reasons you outlined. Plus she may be able to work out who gave out the info (or at least narrow it down to a couple of candidates) and that would most likely ruin the good thing you have with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post

C’mon man, you are spoiling his favourite hobby, pissing and moaning in every thread. Take that away from him and whats left? Longing for the glory days of fs, a steak dinner and rum and coke for a halfpenny…with change?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You see - detail.
    4FoW2
    Not pointless at all, if you know how to use info. What it does is allow us bargain hunters to asess the market and know where to start the negotiation. Not all of us have wads of cash to throw. What is pointless is trying to claim the high ground on an anonymous forum🤷🏼

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats true and its about getting good service at a reasonable price as its bloody hard in QLD. If the person has stated that they got something really good for a good price they can share it with others that have given them tips if they chose

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Main problem on here is people want your info but offer nothing in return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, but one has to take the good with the bad i suppose.
    This forum isnt going to be everyones cup of tea but its main purpose is for info, what you give and take from it is up to the individual.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Main problem on here is people want your info but offer nothing in return
    i get the feeling a lot of people have someone they call their regular, but they want more, and cheap. they won't tell you who they regular is for fear of overworking theirs but they wouldn't mind doing to yours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    i get the feeling a lot of people have someone they call their regular, but they want more, and cheap. they won't tell you who they regular is for fear of overworking theirs but they wouldn't mind doing to yours.
    Absolutely this is the case

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast