Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Value for money (vfm): ML extras

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am happy just to get what I pay for these days, vfm was long gone since COVID started...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dunno, i can still get some good deals, rare, but they do happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    I dunno, i can still get some good deals, rare, but they do happen.
    And do you get those good deals because you are a clever negotiator, or rather because you build some sort of rapport with the ladies, or maybe simply because you're decent looking, clean, polite and respectful?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not many will want to divulge because VFM is not easy to find.

I've found ones before and I definitely won't say who or where because I wouldn't want to lose that person. Some dick will probably start telling her "but you're giving so and so this for $X."

The other possibility is that you're lucky enough that the ML is only giving you that price/service that it's not worth telling others as it's good chance they won't get.

I've had FS/BBBJ for $100 before but i doubt everyone would get it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Not many will want to divulge because VFM is not easy to find.

I've found ones before and I definitely won't say who or where because I wouldn't want to lose that person. Some dick will probably start telling her "but you're giving so and so this for $X."

The other possibility is that you're lucky enough that the ML is only giving you that price/service that it's not worth telling others as it's good chance they won't get.

I've had FS/BBBJ for $100 before but i doubt everyone would get it.
    yes that is true. i've had FS/BBBJ for free before but i think that was only because i was the last customer for the day for her, and i was sure at that time she was feeling so bloody horny and just needed to get off.

i've gone back to her again after that but did not get the same offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    yes that is true. i've had FS/BBBJ for free before but i think that was only because i was the last customer for the day for her, and i was sure at that time she was feeling so bloody horny and just needed to get off.

i've gone back to her again after that but did not get the same offer.
    Bit the same with a semi-regular

Was an ML who one time I visited mid-afternoon one Saturday, booked for an hour. Anyway, the shop got busy and she kept apologising and ducking in/out (checking it was ok with me first) so teh hour became 90 minutes, all good. Anyway just before the time was up she asked me not to leave and to stay in thw room while she took care of another customer.

I had been 2 hours or so all up by the time she came back in, walked over to me and kissed my back as I was laying face down and went straight to some tackle tickling while stripping naked and asked me to turn over where she went straight to a BBBJ. This sure got my attention and was very unexpected as on all of my previous visits there was none of this type of action from her at all. So she got me nice and hard, grabbed herself a condom from the dress pocket that was now hung up and put it on using her mouth, keeping me nice and hard. She then simply climed on top of me laying on teh massage table and f*cked me senseless as quietly as we could (she did shush me when we started to go to hard at it) with hardly any words spoken until I blew where she leaned in, kissed me. That done after the kiss she leaned in and lay on top of me, gave me a cuddle thanked me, cleaned both of us up and offered me a shower

Saw her a few times after that and never again, not even close and she never mentioned it netither did I.

Best VFM I experience I ever received.

2.5 hours in the place with 2 opr so hours massage and other fun
    Able to listen and hear the fun in the other rooms and while no sex, there was a bit of heavy breathing
    Then teh walk to teh shower with her was fun

And all in a massage place - a decent experience all up

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ...can someone start with the phrase "This one time at band camp.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    ...can someone start with the phrase "This one time at band camp.......
    Not sure what your point is, but if you dont like this thread, nobodys forcing you to contribute!
    Reading some of your previous posts, I honestly cant see why youve taken an exception to this thread 🤷🏼

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    And do you get those good deals because you are a clever negotiator, or rather because you build some sort of rapport with the ladies, or maybe simply because you're decent looking, clean, polite and respectful?
    Probably a combination of all except for the "good looking" one 😂
    Being polite and friendly over a sustained period goes a long way with some ML's. Of course there are some that are hardened business girls and wont budge for anyone...yet.
    Im thinking that the coming "belt tightening" may change that, hence, the reason for this thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on what you want
    DM me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Depends on what you want
    DM me
    i think it depends on what is on offer, and at what price.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    Not sure what your point is, but if you dont like this thread, nobodys forcing you to contribute!
    Reading some of your previous posts, I honestly cant see why youve taken an exception to this thread ����
    Seeing you asked ......Well strangely enough in your own words from a post in this thread " This forum isnt going to be everyones cup of tea but its main purpose is for info"
    My point is posters are constantly posting "experiences" and when it comes to the crunch with naming or at least giving hints, they go - oh no I won't share.

To me unsubstantiated stories are not information and thus as stated pointless.

Strangely enough, I see the protest of threads like this a service to punters. Lets keep it real and of use.

And BTW punters who post stories about great service at low prices are surely "trying to claim the high ground on an anonymous forum" not me. Need to check your metaphors.

4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seeing you asked ......Well strangely enough in your own words from a post in this thread " This forum isnt going to be everyones cup of tea but its main purpose is for info"
    My point is posters are constantly posting "experiences" and when it comes to the crunch with naming or at least giving hints, they go - oh no I won't share.

Strangely enough, I see the protest of threads like this a service to punters. Lets keep it real and of use.

And BTW punters who post stories about great service at low prices are surely "trying to claim the high ground on an anonymous forum" not me. Need to check your metaphors.

4FoW2
    i've read a lot of your contributions. you are on my approve-and-credible list. don't worry about what others say. continue doing what you do. it's been a pleasure reading your contributions.

Senior Member(無間使者)

And even if people dropped names or hints you would still have no way of substantiating their claims because you have no way of knowing what went on between that user and that ML.

What they get might not be what you would get from a particular ML.
    Actually, with the misanthropic attitude you are showing in almost all your posts, I am fairly sure that you won't be getting any 'good deals'...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thread title doesn't mention saying people should say who the girl is but to just say what you got VFM. So from that perspective it delivers.

If anything, this should help others out there know that a unicorn is possible but rare.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm very much against people demanding that forum posts suit entirely their own needs. Get over it. It's an open forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)

4FoW2
    Ok, so your some kind of self apppointed forum police,...now I get it!
    Good luck with that on here 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of late have been an observer not too much a contributor on the forum, except for all things Lb of course.
    Often been watching the stoush between posters quietly chuckling to myself thinking is it more ego or opinion. Another thing which is clearly evident is the intellect of different posters. Trying to get your point across is a futile exercise because some have very closed or empty minds. So 4FoW2, best make your point once then shut up, you can't win against the clowns.

Seems like we have an impass between the "hey tell us the details" group led by 4FoW2 and the others who have the notion " I'm on a good thing why should I tell you"

My question is - what sort of forum do you want? A forum whereby posters tell their stories, true or not, and then refuse to reveal their providers or at least give some hints to where they can be found or do you want a forum whereby posters are willing to detail their success and/ or failures? Which one helps us all achieve our aim?

So in the wash up I would come down clearly with 4FoW2 and support his protests for more disclosure. I mean if everyone had the philosophy of non disclosure what sort of a forum would we have?

If you read my posts or receive my PM's you will know I give detailed descriptions of Lb providers. Why? Because a long time ago posters were willing to share their experiences with me, to which I am eternally grateful.
    I'm intrigued that the non disclosure posters never acknowledge that at some time some other posters has given them helpful information. To me they are just selfish, full stop.

Yes this IS an open forum and you can post what you want, but as I said what sort of forum do you want?

Just food for thought.

Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Of late have been an observer not too much a contributor on the forum, except for all things Lb of course.
    Often been watching the stoush between posters quietly chuckling to myself thinking is it more ego or opinion. Another thing which is clearly evident is the intellect of different posters. Trying to get your point across is a futile exercise because some have very closed or empty minds. So 4FoW2, best make your point once then shut up.

Seems like we have an impass between the "hey tell us the details" group led by 4FoW2 and the others who have the notion " I'm on a good thing why should I tell you"

My question is - what sort of forum do you want? A forum whereby posters tell their stories, true or not, and then refuse to reveal their providers or at least give some hints to where they can be found or do you want a forum whereby posters are willing to detail their success and/ or failures? Which one helps us all achieve our aim?

So in the wash up I would come down clearly with 4FoW2 and support his protests for more disclosure. I mean if everyone had the philosophy of non disclosure what sort of a forum would we have?

If you read my posts or receive my PM's you will know I give detailed descriptions of Lb providers. Why? Because a long time ago posters were willing to share their experiences with me, to which I am eternally grateful.
    I'm intrigued that the non disclosure posters never acknowledge that at some time some other posters has given them helpful information. To me they are just selfish, full stop.

Yes this IS an open forum and you can post what you want, but as I said what sort of forum do you want?

Just food for thought.

Puff Puff Prof
    Theres no such thing as an open forum.
    This board has rules.
    Queensland has state laws.
    Then you have mls who get threads deleted at the mention of a name, others who move shops and change their names if they get reviewed.
    Its a game of chicken sometimes.
    The ramifications of them getting identified, harassed and stalked by the lunatics who frequent this forum invisibly are very real
    No such ramifications for chickenfucker37 or 4fow2 who are anonymous. The mls arent.

Id love to have a truly open forum, it would be utopia, but ive dealt with enough of the people here to realise whos getting the short straw. It aint us.

Yeah it would be great to have clear service and pricing guidelines from mls and shops, but thats half the fun. Mls having to deal with cheapskates, smellys, violent and repulsive pond scum make it a hard life. Im not shedding too many tears for them. They want the easy life of fucking for good money, they deal with the downside. Most normal girls work 2 jobs or hope to find a bf with money.

The intelligent among us, reveal just enough to get private messages and hope to scour through the pms to find someone worthy of our time and free with their information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True mate OMG It upset Unique Girls as well as all others
    With tissue toilet papers left between guys bum crack during a massage WTF guys and you all want free extra LOL
    OMG Prices are too high WTF
    Guys most of you are too smellys , Please have a shower before you see a girl
    Prices will never be discussed here
    Unique Herps

Thanks Scotty
    'Yeah it would be great to have clear service and pricing guidelines from mls and shops, but thats half the fun. Mls having to deal with cheapskates, smellys, violent and repulsive pond scum make it a hard life. Im not shedding too many tears for them. They want the easy life of fucking for good money, they deal with the downside. Most normal girls work 2 jobs or hope to find a bf with money. '

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast