Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are you staff at 42G?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    In some ways, I do think 42 Gladeville isn't a great shop and are just after your cash without regard to service.

I'll give you an example. See my review of Rihanna here: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...er)-is-Rihanna!

Multiple other punters reported a similar experience with her so clearly my expereince wasn't an isolated one. Even though lots of punters complained, including myself, the shop continued to let Rihanna work knowing that she was providing shit service.

I still go here sometimes, but I definitely prefer smaller places where the mamasan cares about how you are treated.
    That's totally fair and you wrote the AR outlining which girl and why. It would of saved punters a lot of money by us not booking her. The OP didn't put any information whatsoever on the review about the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    It sounds like your expectations were not met, which is why you were disappointed and it’s fair to feel that way. But like everyone else here it would be good to know which lady provided the underwhelming service so other punters can choose to avoid her if they do wish.

In terms of expecting more for the more money you pay that’s also fair but I think the other things to factor in are the management and other over heads that go into running a bordello.

Lastly the shops rates and services section talks about the services provided are at the discretion of the worker. They provide the rooms and location and scout/recruit the girls but the workers themselves are independent. So unfortunately that means services will vary so YMMV. Also people have different tastes and expectations so one girl may be amazing for one but underwhelming for another.
    haha, bobbyJ does sound like 42 management.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I was staff I wouldn’t be giving my honest reviews. I’ve had some good and not so good experiences at 42. I just thought I’d chime in with some less emotionally charged thoughts.

Also if staff or management see this please give me a discount! Hahah

But on a serious note this is punting in a nutshell. You win some you lose some

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by trekkieluo@gmail.com View Post
    Are you staff at 42G?
    What they are trying to say is.. please give more context. Which girl did u see? So the rest of us can avoid her. Was there anything specific she did bad? I'm guessing u paid for diamon service?? I believe their diamond service includes dfk bbbj etc. If u get the same thing at a cheaper shop and ur happy with them.. then imo u should stay at the cheaper shop. Why pay more when u get the exact same thing and ur happy about it?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    What they are trying to say is.. please give more context. Which girl did u see? So the rest of us can avoid her. Was there anything specific she did bad? I'm guessing u paid for diamon service?? I believe their diamond service includes dfk bbbj etc. If u get the same thing at a cheaper shop and ur happy with them.. then imo u should stay at the cheaper shop. Why pay more when u get the exact same thing and ur happy about it?
    Thank you azn!! I feel like we're going around in circles. Everytime someone asks who he saw, he goes silent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OP - Your experience is basically something that can happen in all shops.
    So far, with some homework thanks to the resources here, my expereince at 42 has been on average quite good.
    Also curious who you saw lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Ok well who did you see? This is a after report section for girls. If you don't say which girl you saw then this AR is useless lol
    Probably you are right I didn’t realize their management took the case and trying to figure out. I hope next customer will not have the problem I had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trekkie mate I’ve been following this thread wondering what your problem is. You’ve had a whinge about some un named girl and bagged the shop and despite being asked havent named the girl or really given any valid reasons to justify attacking the shop.

I’m not a regular at 42G. Only been there 3 times but I consider each time was money well spent. First time was with a girl who is no longer on the roster and had received a few less than favourable reviews but for me was my best punt there. Some members here may remember her. Her name was Lara.
    Since then I’ve seen C Mandy and C Nicole. Had a good time with both of them. Nicole doesn’t kiss but that’s her choice. Both still on the roster.

As always ymmv but I’d recommend both those girls.

Guess what I’m trying to say is don’t come on the forum as a new member and attack a shop without some pretty solid reasons. Particularly when the shop has a pretty good reputation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In fact, I tried to delete after posting this comment, but I don’t know how to do it. Thank you for so nice suggestion and very positive comments.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Trekkie mate I’ve been following this thread wondering what your problem is. You’ve had a whinge about some un named girl and bagged the shop and despite being asked havent named the girl or really given any valid reasons to justify attacking the shop.

I’m not a regular at 42G. Only been there 3 times but I consider each time was money well spent. First time was with a girl who is no longer on the roster and had received a few less than favourable reviews but for me was my best punt there. Some members here may remember her. Her name was Lara.
    Since then I’ve seen C Mandy and C Nicole. Had a good time with both of them. Nicole doesn’t kiss but that’s her choice. Both still on the roster.

As always ymmv but I’d recommend both those girls.

Guess what I’m trying to say is don’t come on the forum as a new member and attack a shop without some pretty solid reasons. Particularly when the shop has a pretty good reputation.
    In fact, I tried to delete after posting this comment, but I don’t know how to do it. Thank you for so nice suggestion and very positive comments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm, doesn't look like we're ever going to find out the girl's name. Just one of life's little mysteries.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Bullshit post... no AR.... provides no details whatsoever... the entire thread should be dumped into the General Talk thread and deleted from the AR thread..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Bullshit post... no AR.... provides no details whatsoever... the entire thread should be dumped into the General Talk thread and deleted from the AR thread..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    This probably should happen as this just simply isn’t an AR.

That said I’m not a fan of this shop. Have found the reception to be rude and play favourites allowing other punters to jump the queue for intros and the last few times I’ve been there the whole place stunk of cigarette smoke (I admit here I’m particularly funny with this as an ex smoker).

Bookings are constantly delayed due to management allowing extensions and walk ins that run over booking times (I’ve had 5 of my last 7 bookings there delayed by at least 30 minutes with some being made the previous day when rosters are released).

If it wasn’t for a few awesome girls (like Jay, Anna and Nano) I’d avoid it. I’d much rather go to Marrickville No 5 where it’s cleaner and the staff treat every punter equally and on a first come first served basis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12