Thread: Disappointed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trekkie mate I’ve been following this thread wondering what your problem is. You’ve had a whinge about some un named girl and bagged the shop and despite being asked havent named the girl or really given any valid reasons to justify attacking the shop.

I’m not a regular at 42G. Only been there 3 times but I consider each time was money well spent. First time was with a girl who is no longer on the roster and had received a few less than favourable reviews but for me was my best punt there. Some members here may remember her. Her name was Lara.
    Since then I’ve seen C Mandy and C Nicole. Had a good time with both of them. Nicole doesn’t kiss but that’s her choice. Both still on the roster.

As always ymmv but I’d recommend both those girls.

Guess what I’m trying to say is don’t come on the forum as a new member and attack a shop without some pretty solid reasons. Particularly when the shop has a pretty good reputation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In fact, I tried to delete after posting this comment, but I don’t know how to do it. Thank you for so nice suggestion and very positive comments.