Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Disappointed

I heard about 42 Gladesville’s service is better than other shops, nothing special, shower took a few minutes and bbbj then a little bit massage after shooting. I was told I need to shower 7 minutes left. My god I prefer to choose girls from normal shops, which girls and boss both appreciate your money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How is this a review?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only shop that values the money you pay for the service is missheavens at Artarmon ( their WLs are limited to middle aged or older Aussie milfs) Your time starts after your shower and the final shower is not included in your booking time. The rest of the shops (or at times girl) are just after your money and want to kick you out ASAP.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks man I am so glad you answered me. I know you for a while, also tried some girls you introduced at forum, such as 219 Croydon and Vanessa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    280 Hornsby’s room is terrible but I had a great time with Vanessa two times

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s hard to judge a shop over a single experience with a lady. 42 is far better than majority of shops going around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trekkieluo@gmail.com View Post
    280 Hornsby’s room is terrible but I had a great time with Vanessa two times
    What services did she provide that you qualified as a great time? Had a session with her couple of weeks ago, and all she did was shower me for 20 minutes and HJ in a 30 minute session. There is a thread here as well that her services have been downhill these past months

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am sorry I am new , what’s HJ mean? I don’t expect she can do anything for me except CBJ and light kissing. I enjoyed showing with her and bodys hugging and kissing and flirting that’s for me. She is very young and her body is very smooth milky bubbly butt I enjoyed petting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sorry I am new , what’s HJ mean?
    Trekkieluo, HJ is Hand Job. And in case you're wondering, NHJ is Nude Hand Job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who exactly are we talking about here?

Banned
    .....She is very young and her body is very smooth milky bubbly butt I enjoyed petting
    If you enjoy petting so much you should get a kitten or puppy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Who exactly are we talking about here?
    The mighty one: Mr. Warwick1 who has the first and last laughs as always.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I heard about 42 Gladesville’s service is better than other shops, nothing special, shower took a few minutes and bbbj then a little bit massage after shooting. I was told I need to shower 7 minutes left. My god I prefer to choose girls from normal shops, which girls and boss both appreciate your money
    You haven't actually told us anything... this the After Report section... at least provide an AR before you pissmoan about how bad a shop is.. there's no info here at all..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I disagree with OP's comments. Reception has always been courteous, helpful and friendly. Do not be afraid to ask questions or provide feedback. Act respectfully and the service will be reciprocated. If you ask the girls how management has been treating them, all will have a glowing report, they have nothing but nice things to say about management.

If there is something specific you are after in a session, ask reception. If there is anything you are not happy with, provide the feedback. Every ML has their strengths and weaknesses, be selective on what you are after to get the best bang. Read reviews from your favourite punters.

This thread is too cryptic. As most has already stated, please give examples!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This post is dog shit. Broken english, super short and most importantly no actual info on who the girl is. Also every shop includes shower time in the time you purchased. Fuck off OP.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your reply Yes I should do as you said. I never complained about normal shops because of cheaper prices and normal room. But I maybe expected it too high

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is my broken English related to my experience? Don’t I get more services if paying more money. I won’t say anything if getting in rubbish shops. Shut up you big ASS, still broken English?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Is my broken English related to my experience? Don’t I get more services if paying more money. I won’t say anything if getting in rubbish shops. Shut up you big ASS, still broken English?
    Ok well who did you see? This is a after report section for girls. If you don't say which girl you saw then this AR is useless lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In some ways, I do think 42 Gladeville isn't a great shop and are just after your cash without regard to service.

I'll give you an example. See my review of Rihanna here: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...er)-is-Rihanna!

Multiple other punters reported a similar experience with her so clearly my expereince wasn't an isolated one. Even though lots of punters complained, including myself, the shop continued to let Rihanna work knowing that she was providing shit service.

I still go here sometimes, but I definitely prefer smaller places where the mamasan cares about how you are treated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It sounds like your expectations were not met, which is why you were disappointed and it’s fair to feel that way. But like everyone else here it would be good to know which lady provided the underwhelming service so other punters can choose to avoid her if they do wish.

In terms of expecting more for the more money you pay that’s also fair but I think the other things to factor in are the management and other over heads that go into running a bordello.

Lastly the shops rates and services section talks about the services provided are at the discretion of the worker. They provide the rooms and location and scout/recruit the girls but the workers themselves are independent. So unfortunately that means services will vary so YMMV. Also people have different tastes and expectations so one girl may be amazing for one but underwhelming for another.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast