Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Life spa Kedron

Senior Member(無間使者)

My Life spa Kedron

Anyone tried this place? Seem to have a strong roster. I assume it the same deal as others and not a “health spa”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Anyone tried this place? Seem to have a strong roster. I assume it the same deal as others and not a “health spa”
    Same owners as UME in Redcliffe.
    I'd be surprised if they had a strong line-up.
    Also, AFAIK they publish 'rosters' only once in a blue moon.
    But happy to be corrected.

These days, 90% of the time I visit shops which reliably publish daily rosters on Locanto or WeChat, so that I can simply send a text with the time and girl that I want.
    I can't be bothered anymore to call or text just to find out who's working on a particular day in a particular shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, I took one for the team and now know where the mothers of the HABs work. Fair massage, but the extras are the same price the younger generation charge. Not even with the light off would I get extras…..
    BTW I notice the hourly rate has gone up to $75 most places…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate, what are they shops that are on WeChat? Wouldn’t mind seeing specific girls from certain places

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Same owners as UME in Redcliffe.
    I'd be surprised if they had a strong line-up.
    Also, AFAIK they publish 'rosters' only once in a blue moon.
    But happy to be corrected.

These days, 90% of the time I visit shops which reliably publish daily rosters on Locanto or WeChat, so that I can simply send a text with the time and girl that I want.
    I can't be bothered anymore to call or text just to find out who's working on a particular day in a particular shop.
    Sorry mate, we shops are on WeChat? Wouldn’t mind getting specific girls at locations I’m after

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeypot69 View Post
    Hey mate, what are they shops that are on WeChat? Wouldn’t mind seeing specific girls from certain places
    Find a shops phone number. Enter it on wechat. Ask to be added. Too many shops to give a rundown. Do your own legwork

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited here last week and saw M**i. She's young, attractive and friendly. The massage was quite good, I'll ask for more pressure next time. There wasn't much TT until we'd agreed on extras and then she kept me on my front and the teasing was very impressive. When she got me to roll over, we'd agreed on NHJ. She took her time and did a really good job. Other extras were on offer but I didn't bring enough for the BS. I'll definitely return but I'll have to wait a week or so as she's taking a break.

I've seen other ladies here as well, I'll add some reviews soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in the area recently, and against my better judgement, I paid 'My Life Spa' a visit.
    The shop itself is definitely nice - quite an upgrade from UME. Ample parking in the backyard, a fairly discrete side entrance, a nice patio area at the back.
    The room I was shown in was large, with a fairly wide and comfortable massage table, a sofa AND a massage chair-recliner. A water basin is in the room, too.
    So far so good.
    I was met by Ti....y, advertised as 'beautiful young (25) girl from China', and you guessed it.....she's a boiler, and on top of that, a boiler in serious need of major dental work. Apart from that, she speaks next to no English, and whatever little she speaks is almost impossible to understand.
    She gave a decent massage though, but when after the flip, I had another good look at her, I decided that I wasn't interested in 'extras'. Due to the language barrier, I couldn't find out what exactly they use the massage chair for.
    Somewhat unrelaxed, I went some 1.5 k up the road for a part 2.

I don't know if the other MLs are any better, but won't risk finding out. It's a pity, the place has potential.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree nice enough setup have tried twice same result line up crap IMO
    Disagree Feel Good more than 1.5K Bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've also met S**i from here 3 times. I didn't book ahead, she was just who was available when I arrived. She's young, quite pretty and very nice. I expected her to remember me on the third visit but she didn't so each visit was basically identical. The massage was ok, back, neck and legs. The extras were CBJ. It was very professional but not very engaging.

My Life Spa is very close to work so I keep going back, but to be honest taking a chance at Feel Good down the road sounds like more fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    VFlowers mentioned T*****y and I wondered if she was also called L**i or are there several older ladies working there.

The massage with L**i was good but she was a lot older and wearing something that I think was supposed to be a school uniform. Sometimes you need to finish though so I took the CBJ option. It included BLS which I love so with my eyes closed it wasn't hard to enjoy what she was doing. She spoke almost no English either so I didn't understand what she was saying afterwards. Definitely do not recommend

The reason I was there was to see M*****le but she wasn't available. She's much younger, pretty and friendly. Her massage is good and firm with plenty of teasing as things proceed. As extras she offered a body slide which was very erotic but a bit expensive ($200). After the teasing though I figured it was worth a try so I paid. It was very good but not something I can afford too often

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bent_strings View Post
    VFlowers mentioned T*****y and I wondered if she was also called L**i or are there several older ladies working there.

The massage with L**i was good but she was a lot older and wearing something that I think was supposed to be a school uniform. Sometimes you need to finish though so I took the CBJ option. It included BLS which I love so with my eyes closed it wasn't hard to enjoy what she was doing. She spoke almost no English either so I didn't understand what she was saying afterwards. Definitely do not recommend

The reason I was there was to see M*****le but she wasn't available. She's much younger, pretty and friendly. Her massage is good and firm with plenty of teasing as things proceed. As extras she offered a body slide which was very erotic but a bit expensive ($200). After the teasing though I figured it was worth a try so I paid. It was very good but not something I can afford too often
    I think even without going through the pain of wasting more time and money, we can safely assume that there are several boilers at this shop...
    Just reading through those wordy descriptions in their Locanto ad should have everyone's BS-O-Meter hit the end of the scale.
    Not sure what I was thinking....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bent_strings View Post
    I visited here last week and saw M**i. She's young, attractive and friendly. The massage was quite good, I'll ask for more pressure next time. There wasn't much TT until we'd agreed on extras and then she kept me on my front and the teasing was very impressive. When she got me to roll over, we'd agreed on NHJ. She took her time and did a really good job. Other extras were on offer but I didn't bring enough for the BS. I'll definitely return but I'll have to wait a week or so as she's taking a break.

I've seen other ladies here as well, I'll add some reviews soon
    Is this the "swedish girl"?

How "swedish" is she? I'm guessing she knows how to spell it and that may be it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's right and no, not Swedish at all. I'm pretty sure she said she was from the Philippines

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If there is any catagory that this shop would deserve to be in the top 5 of, then it is completely made up BS descriptions for their MLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They sent me a photo which made me laugh. Thanks for confirming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    Is this the "swedish girl"?

How "swedish" is she? I'm guessing she knows how to spell it and that may be it.
    Hey mate I just saw this thread. She looks half anglo/Swede and half dark features. Worth a visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    Hey mate I just saw this thread. She looks half anglo/Swede and half dark features. Worth a visit.
    No she doesn't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    No she doesn't.
    We are obviously talking about different women .... Mini has a nose ring and some tatts, dark eyes and a slim good figure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    We are obviously talking about different women .... Mini has a nose ring and some tatts, dark eyes and a slim good figure.
    That would take the level of deception at that shop to a whole new level......if they passed different girls (...and I'm using this term lightly here) as 'Mini'...
    Not saying they do though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast