Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryde massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ryde massage

This shop has some really hot MLs on their WeChat. Like Gigi. Alice, Celine, Flora, Abby and others. Are their pics real? There aren’t many ARs on them. I really want to try them but don’t wanna get disappointed. I’ve tried this shop once ( Mika), and left satisfied.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    People have different opinions about Ryde shop. I tried once and I firmly believe most of their photos are fake, unless they are taken in the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Normally 2 Pope will indicate in the photo that "100 % real" and if not assume it's very similar. I ask Jenny, Cherry or Amy on reception and they always been totally straight up about photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was at 2 Pope shop recently. Was lucky to be able to get intro on all the girls on the roster, must’ve been a quiet day. And I tried to remember the names and compare to the photos as they came into the room for intro one by one. I couldn’t match most of them except for one that I ended up going with. Girls weren’t awful or anything but photos can be quite flattering.

Banned
    "WLs are like grapes.
    On the trees they look delicious.
    In your mouth
    They taste sour."

- Miyagi Sensei.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wise man that mr miyagi. Probably had a fair share of ML WL himself to gain such wisedom

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @ above the rim. So who did you end up with and how was her service?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    "WLs are like grapes.
    On the trees they look delicious.
    In your mouth
    They taste sour."

- Miyagi Sensei.
    This is getting a bit boring, it ain't clever!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dib21 View Post
    @ above the rim. So who did you end up with and how was her service?
    I chose J Sakura. She was quite pretty and similar to the photos from the shop. Very nice toned body, great abs, around B cup with big patch of nipples, personally a small minus for me lol. Some big tattoos on her body which is not common in J girls, but i dont mind those. She gave me a message which I think was decent. But I was more interested in talking to her. She did have price to just touch/kiss her boobs which was disappointing. So I went for just a NHJ but couldn’t blow in time because of too much time wasted talking lol. I may visit her again in the future to explore her a little more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think they are not doing themselves any good by posting fake photos. One may try once and never return because knows photos are generally fake, even if they are real!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maccas burgers look good on ads but disappointing when you order it. You’re still kinda satisfied after you’re done with it. Sometimes you just gotta take what you can haha. Seriously though I don’t think the line up I saw was that bad, photos are not fake, just a bit more flattering than reality is all. Go and try it before you knock it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will 2 pope be closing soon? Noticed a big SOLD sign out the front of it the last time I drove past, dunno if the site is getting developed or just carrying on as normal

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A few shops are doing really well with accurate photos taken in the shop. Identity/fave hidden which is very fair for the staff

It's not hard if shops wants to be genuine and honestly have good recruiting

If a shop has good recruiting then they can take photos in their shop. Learn to pick the good shops this way

Shops who dishonestly take fake photos from Google are deceptive and don't deserve your business

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    this shop's photos are a mix of real and fake.
    Those taken in the shop are usually real.

通过我的 SM-G977B 上的 Tapatalk发言

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info guys.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebeardyfella View Post
    Will 2 pope be closing soon? Noticed a big SOLD sign out the front of it the last time I drove past, dunno if the site is getting developed or just carrying on as normal
    Talked to reception who said just change in landlord but business as normal definitely not closing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very expensive ordinary experience with disinterested money hungry Chinese girl with granny undies and sports bra yeeeoow yuk at this place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Very expensive ordinary experience with disinterested money hungry Chinese girl with granny undies and sports bra yeeeoow yuk at this place
    Maybe a name to help others ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    That doesn't tie in with any of my experiences at this establishment. Please give us a full AR or at least the girl's name.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    That doesn't tie in with any of my experiences at this establishment. Please give us a full AR or at least the girl's name.
    Absolutely agree with your sentiments and similar request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast