Thread: Jojo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jojo

Dropped into 2 Pope St on the off-chance of spending a pleasant hour a couple of weeks ago and was introduced to Jojo.
    Pretty girl, mid-20's, very friendly with a big smile and even bigger natural D boobs!
    Not very tall but very well proportioned and lovely skin tone.

Massage was great - strong and slow, just as I like it, interwoven with teasing fingertip strokes. Very enjoyable.
    Then I heard the rustle of clothing being removed and felt her nipples brushing my bum, leading to a nice bodyslide.
    Time to flip and another lovely bodyslide. I asked her for DATY and she suggested she lie on the table and let me eat. Great!

There's a little bit of garden before the entrance, but I don't mind a little stroll through the undergrowth.
    I spent some enjoyable time down there as Jojo became increasingly moist and her body moved under my administrations, eventually arching her hips and digging her fingers into my shoulder as I explored with tongue and fingers. Actually had to hold her in place on the table at one point.

Then it was my turn back on the table and she offered CBJ. I declined because of my dislike for condoms and asked her to do the HJ in 69 so I could lick her again.
    After cleaning me up we both dressed and she asked was I happy? I said yes, very much, how about you? She gave me a very warm hug and a kiss and said: If you're happy then I'm happy.
    Through the whole session no request for extras cost above the $70 house fee had been made...she seemed to be leaving it up to me to give what I thought the experience was worth.
    I was happy to give her $100 and she seemed happy to accept that.

Very nice. Recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Excellent AR bro. She is on my list now. What nationality do you think she is?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dib21 View Post
    What nationality do you think she is?
    Have to admit I didn't ask her, but I believe she's a China girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you tried any other girls at this place bro. Their WeChat photos look so hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only others I've tried are Abby and Mika. Both lovely girls. Thinking about trying Thai Julie next but Mika is a hard act to follow!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review,