Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Elli

K Elli

It’s been awhile since I write coz I only seeing regular but the other day I took a gamble and try new girl at N5M. Looking at the roster and saw new name and Korean I TOFFTT and hope for the best. In my punting experience I have not been let down by Korean WL and Elli delivered.

I’m the third customers on her first day and Jacinda warned me she doesn’t speak much english but that doesn’t bother me. Elli came into the room with a dress and cute purse look like she’s ready to be picked up for a date. She said hello and straight fixing up the bed. Usually all my regular jump on me and straight to dfk, didn’t even let me put my stuff away LoL, anyway, after the bed ready she approached me for a hug and straight to dfk. Yupe she’s “DFKGuy approved” LOL I knew straight away I won’t be disappointed.
    We continue dfk while undressing each other and I get to explores Elli’s body.

Elli is about 152cm tall, petit and meat on the right place, she’s not skinny but not chubby too, just right for petit girl. Boobs about B to C cup just my size. If I suck her nips too hard she will say “hurt” which was I didn’t understand at first but finally know, but she’s ok with licking. I wouldn’t say she’s Korean pretty but she’s look like everyday Korean and no KPS. I would rate her 7/10 for her face. I told her she doesn’t look like Korean and she showed me her ID to convinced me that she’s Korean LOL. As mentioned earlier she doesn’t speak english much and unlike other Koreans where they’re usually bubbly whether in english or Korean, Elli speaks her language with kissing, smiling and giggling. She likes kissing me and sucking my bottom lips.

I laid Elli on the bed and start with Daty, she’s well shaved down there, nice juicy pussy, a bit hesitant at the beginning, may be because the inexperience, but gently I opened up her leg and she obliged.
    Elli turn and she started with catbath and down for bbbj while im standing on the edge of the bed. I was rock hard and ask for standing doggy. Her soft moan seems genuine. I fuck her from behind while grabbing her boobs and dfk whenever possible and I blew my load.

I went for a quick wash and back in the bed. Have a short meaningless conversation and Elli just kissing me and we back on round 2. This time her bbbj were amazing, start off with lick from the tip to the bottom and then swallow my dick like a champ for a DT. No teeth she just swallowed my whole dick and i was in heaven. I was rock hard again and ready for the action. CG where she just moving her hip and drill you, move to sit down, doggy and finish in mish.

Still have few minutes left and we continue chatting and went to shower. Overall I’m very satisfied with the newbie and I might come back for more.

Remember
    Always treat the girl with respect.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review mate!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review! Will defs put her on my list to check.

If by any chance you see j nanase do you mind also dropping an Ar for her? Or if anyone else did ofc. These two were on my radar since they popped up haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're the only one I trust for the label "DFK approved".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting… I also saw Elli on her first day and had a slightly different experience. Didn’t seem too keen on DFK, was more like LFK. On the other hand though she absolutely loved DATY, didn’t want me to stop. Funny how sessions can vary between punters. Overall she’s not bad, though I wouldn’t rush to repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by droid321 View Post
    Thanks for the review! Will defs put her on my list to check.

If by any chance you see j nanase do you mind also dropping an Ar for her? Or if anyone else did ofc. These two were on my radar since they popped up haha
    I was tossing up between Elli and Nanase but chose Elli. I don’t normally do newbie Japs if there’s no AR yet

Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    You're the only one I trust for the label "DFK approved".
    LOL thanks bro, glad we’re on the same boat 😂

Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Interesting… I also saw Elli on her first day and had a slightly different experience. Didn’t seem too keen on DFK, was more like LFK. On the other hand though she absolutely loved DATY, didn’t want me to stop. Funny how sessions can vary between punters. Overall she’s not bad, though I wouldn’t rush to repeat.
    Hmm very interesting indeed. We’re full on since the start. She’s lovely though. What time do you see her? May be because of her first day and her inexperience makes her choose what she should provide. Did she do CIM with you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Hmm very interesting indeed. We’re full on since the start. She’s lovely though. What time do you see her? May because of her first day and her inexperience makes her choose what she should provide. Did she do CIM with you?
    Yeah she did CIM which was very good tbh. I saw her closer to the end of her shift so she may have been a bit tired. Ah well.

Also I’ve seen Nanase too and without going into detail here would not recommend. She definitely fits the ‘short stay J girl’ stereotype that’s plaguing shops these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hi new member here but been lurking on here for a long time and visiting shops for years
    Thanks for the heads up, will definitely not book Nanase if she another one of those low service quality "short visit" J girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah she did CIM which was very good tbh. I saw her closer to the end of her shift so she may have been a bit tired. Ah well.

Also I’ve seen Nanase too and without going into detail here would not recommend. She definitely fits the ‘short stay J girl’ stereotype that’s plaguing shops these days.
    Damn, I was hoping to try Nanase next

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ah thanks for this blueplanet, was keen on seeing Nanase too, ill see if there will be an AR in the following days. Also saw there's another new J girl Toko

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shame about nanase, was thinking of booking her

Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    hi new member here but been lurking on here for a long time and visiting shops for years
    Thanks for the heads up, will definitely not book Nanase if she another one of those low service quality "short visit" J girls
    I’ve been let down by so many short stay J girls that I’ve given up trying new talent. I usually wait until there’s an AR, but sometimes you might get lucky as long you don’t put your hope too high LOL

2 new girls in 3 days .. hat off to you mate 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    has anyone tried June though? While we're in the topic of talking about new J girls haha

has anyone tried June though? While we're in the topic of talking about new J girls haha
    She looks cute, you can toftt and let us know LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen June too haha. Looks wise she’s girl-next-door rather than stunner but her service is very good, proper GFE. Recommended if that’s your priority.

I’ve seen June too haha. Looks wise she’s girl-next-door rather than stunner but her service is very good, proper GFE. Recommended if that’s your priority.
    You’re on the roll mate 😂😂😂
    How’s her dfk?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for all that Intel. Busy man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast