Thread: J AGEHA - NIGHTCLUB HOTTIE from OSAKA

Senior Member(無間使者)

J AGEHA - NIGHTCLUB HOTTIE from OSAKA

Every once in a while you encounter a real head turner, and Ageha was exactly that...

Face - First impression was wow she's so pretty. Definitely a cut above the J girls going around. She has that made up J gyaru look, like the ones you see shopping at Shibuya 109. Looks early 20's.

Body - Slips off her dress and she's got a great fucking body. Slim, taut, tanned. She's got the body of a fit 20yo. Perky full b cup. Smallish but just enough to play with. She has a tight mid section, like the ones you see on models. It just gets better as my eyes made my way to her very nice perky bum. She'd look amazing in a bikini at the beach. She doesn't even go to the gym, but she looks so fit, must just be good genetics!

Service - She seems a little bit shy at the start but as we get talking she becomes more chatty. Standard quick shower, no shower play. Onto the bed and she lies down next to me, so I take the lead. DFK is there but she's not the type to initiate it. Daty and 69 she's very responsive. In 69 she's blowing me without using any hands, just up and down going at it...very hot. Tip. Her bum looks amazing in the mirror in CG 😉

WIR? YES. I wish I had booked longer with her...the 30min went by too fast. Recommend at least 45min, so you can take your time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True what you said…she looks better irl than in the photos. Photos don’t show her spectacular body as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like a stunner. I might check this out. I find the popular girls lose steam quick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she looks fking hot from the photos, gotta try her out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by james12 View Post
    Looks like a stunner. I might check this out. I find the popular girls lose steam quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by nosaj10 View Post
    she looks fking hot from the photos, gotta try her out
    Enjoy boys, don't think you'll be disappointed with her looks, that's for sure!

And yup, better to see her while she's still new and not overworked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like a catch! Just curious if J Ageha has any tattoos?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can your AR include time and price?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    cant imagine not getting over worked. Just took a peek and shes on the roster for over 12 hrs lol. yea, better hurry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is the photo of her face on the website similar in person? the pic looks like photoshop attempting to look cartoony gone wrong lol. on the first pic her eyes are so big that it is almost half her face... unless that is your idea of pretty. each to their own.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    cant imagine not getting over worked. Just took a peek and shes on the roster for over 12 hrs lol. yea, better hurry.
    She’s been working a week straight now, so I worry about her workload as well :/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveJapPussy View Post
    Thanks for review Neroo. I may actually try her, as I been avoiding alot of the new J girls at Ginza due to a few dud punts with some of the short stay J girls coming in
    No worries bro, if you see her pm me lmk how she is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    is the photo of her face on the website similar in person? the pic looks like photoshop attempting to look cartoony gone wrong lol. on the first pic her eyes are so big that it is almost half her face... unless that is your idea of pretty. each to their own.
    Disregard the first photo, she looks nothing like that lol. More similar to photo 2 and 3, and I’d even say she’s more pretty irl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She'll end up like Vanessa from Hornsby

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OP review and description on the mark.

I saw her yesterday, and she is definitely pretty, sweet/nice and gives a good effort. She has a tight young body only a young 20s girl could have, especially since she doesn't work out.

If you bother to pay attention you can definitely spot the signs of fatigue coming up, she hadn't had breakfast or lunch by the time of my late arvo booking so I said to just order it even if it came during the end of our session.

She still puts in a really good effort and is there to please so if you take your time with her and let her warm up you'll probably have a better time.

Management really need to do something about work load management, but then again I got the impression she's in the job to make quick money for some acute reason.

She's been working for 3 months now, work was slow back in Japan so she's been to Toronto (which was good for business) and now Sydney (for another 3 weeks). Sounds like she's been booked back to back in Sydney off the back of these positive reviews.

Be kind and gentle fellas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    OP review and description on the mark.

I saw her yesterday, and she is definitely pretty, sweet/nice and gives a good effort. She has a tight young body only a young 20s girl could have, especially since she doesn't work out.

If you bother to pay attention you can definitely spot the signs of fatigue coming up, she hadn't had breakfast or lunch by the time of my late arvo booking so I said to just order it even if it came during the end of our session.

She still puts in a really good effort and is there to please so if you take your time with her and let her warm up you'll probably have a better time.

Management really need to do something about work load management, but then again I got the impression she's in the job to make quick money for some acute reason.

She's been working for 3 months now, work was slow back in Japan so she's been to Toronto (which was good for business) and now Sydney (for another 3 weeks). Sounds like she's been booked back to back in Sydney off the back of these positive reviews.

Be kind and gentle fellas.
    Good to hear you enjoyed. I agree with you, take the time to warm her up and it'll be a better time for both.
    She was pretty adamant she wants to work every day while she's here, so I'd say it's self inflicted lol. She mentioned she doesn't have a job back in Japan, so saving as much as possible here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveJapPussy View Post
    I hope she isn't jaded and over it before i see her
    For your sake hope so too, just don't go in expecting her to jump all over you, she's not that kind of girl, more of a slow starter...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    For your sake hope so too, just don't go in expecting her to jump all over you, she's not that kind of girl, more of a slow starter...
    As expected, she's jaded..... http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?116292-J-Ageha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    I heard from someone that has seen her twice that her service has improved since she came back and started at ginza club...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I heard from someone that has seen her twice that her service has improved since she came back and started at ginza club...
    Yes she is back and very good service now, i wrote an AR about her few days ago