Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone been with a street worker?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    There used to be a girl who has lived on and off out my way and she used to wave cars over and proposition. She got me a few times, the first being close on dark and I thought she was in some kind of trouble. so Mr C and B really C'd whilst pulling over only to find this drug fucked thing who asked me if I' like a to spend some time with her. I wasnt keen and just drove off. This was back around 1999-2000, and then after going missing she reappeared in 2011 looking older uglier and more desperate.
    keep away from Canterbury Road Dude.

How's the street scene been lately? Nonexistent or anyone had any luck?

Banned
    Yes … twice… in 1975

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is working streets a thing nowadays? i haven't seen a streetworker for years...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Those were the days. Used to love going window shopping. Was a show on its own

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Those were the days. Used to love going window shopping. Was a show on its own
    Nowadays, it would possibly be too difficult to determine who was who, considering the standard of dress of the general female populous ...
    Just too much eye candy now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    non Existent . Don’t see much around Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    An alternative to satisfying this fantasy is to give the ML a lift home at the end of the day and fuck her silly in the backseat....oh the benefits of being the last customer...especially on a Friday or Saturday night
    Totally. And leave a nice surprise in her pussy for her husband/boyfriend to find lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never taken a street walker in Australia. Overseas was ok as I would take them to my hotel. Here it sounds more like an ugly junkie so brothels are much better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first punt was back in late 70's with a street walker. It was like mattress on the floor, skirt hiked up and top on. It was extra to remove her top. Maybe she knew I was a horny guy on his first punt. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got propositioned by girls in the cross many years ago when out on the drink. That never happens any more though. It's all through shops and privates now and has been that way for 10+ years.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Totally. And leave a nice surprise in her pussy for her husband/boyfriend to find lol
    CIP? Let's hope she didn't take down your number plate or has your number.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rare to see and far too risky

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fucken hell, that's really old school and not even old school in a good way, and not even old school in a cool retro way, like maybe listening to vinyl records or being deliberately non PC.
    It's just fucken backward and uncivilised.
    Why would you even bother.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I've been with a couple street workers in Philippines, Hong Kong and Macao.

always protected bj and sex ofcorse. some of the street workers were actually really gorgeous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Las Vegas has many. Adds some colour to the visit!!
    Always fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the 90's, I used to work in Edgecliff, so I had a few quickies with streetwalkers in the Cross on my drive home if I finished late. But only one was a great catch.

One time after finishing work around 6:30pm, decided drive past the Cross to see if there was anyone worthwhile. On the corner of Forbes and Liverpool, a young, slim, tall, blonde stunner was standing around. She honestly didn't look like a streetwalker, but decided to loop around the block just in case. On coming back, she was still there on the same corner. Pulled over and asked what she was offering. On closer inspection, she was absolutely stunning, and I couldn't believe my luck. She said $50 for everything, so I asked her to hop in and asked which one of the grungy short-stay rooms around the Cross she wanted to go to. She was silent for a moment, then suddenly asked me to pull over. She opens the door, and pukes into the gutter!

At this point, I'm reluctant to see her, no matter how stunning she was. And asked if she wanted to cancel. She apologised and said it's her first time. We stopped there, and had a bit of a chat. Turns out she was a model from Melbourne who had come up to Sydney hoping to get some work as it was fashion week. She had nothing confirmed, and was completely out of funds, so was doing this as a once off for just that night.

I offered to drive her to where she was staying and would stop on the way to get her some food if she wanted. She said she wanted to go ahead with it, but asked if we could do it in her room in Bondi. I was a bit wary, but thought I'd drive her to her place, and if it was too secluded, I'd just drop her off and drive off.

She was staying at a backpackers in Bondi Beach. It looked safe enough, so went in with her. Her room was a small one - up to that point, I'd never been in a room as small as that in my life! Basically, it was a closet with a single bed.

Anyways, after handing over the $50, I had one of the best experiences with a Western girl yet - the only better was with a hot Russian in Singapore, but she was way more expensive and is another story altogether. DFK, BBBJ. The only thing covered was for sex. Afterwards, she actually wanted me to cuddle her for a while. I asked if she wanted to get some dinner, to which she agreed. After dinner, I was going to head off, but she asked me to come back in and stay the night. Didn't want any extra money.

Needless to say, it was a great night! I left early the next morning. She looked like she was still asleep, but don't know if she was. I left $200 under her purse as I felt bad to just leave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12