Hi boys,

Beef bro here with a review - need I say more?

Saw J Ageha at Ginza. Lovely welcoming reception, place was buzzing, a lot of selection of girls. Decided to go with Ageha since she just arrived and it did not dissapoint!

Face - very nice to look at. Easily one of the prettier ones seen of late. Lovely long brown hair, the photos does do her justice. Smallish face, very cute, young, smokey eyes - kind of like she was about to go to a night club (adds in super nice high pumps too).

Body - this for me was the icing on the cake. So fit, toned, very nice leg vs body proportions (i.e. leggy). Smooth skin. She said she is 20, and 100% I believe her (unlike some other girls you kind of need to add +3 years). Trimmed below, very nice private parts. Very much like most osaka girls, she is slightly tanned (adds to the fitness of it).

Service - she can speak a little english, you may need to use a google translator but I kind of got along pretty fine with out it. Just depends how complex your conversation is. Good service, great BBBJ, happy to take your lead as opposed to leading. Very friendly.

Please be gentle boys, let her stay be enjoyable.