Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage help

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage help

Hi all
    Need some help with caucasian massage place that provide extra (a tug or fs if possible)
    Been reading for a while and get all confused with the info
    Maybe admin could create a massage category so all bros can follow easily
    Could you bros pls give some advices and rate and quality of girls for this newbie?
    Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by cokifive View Post
    Hi all
    Need some help with caucasian massage place that provide extra (a tug or fs if possible)
    Been reading for a while and get all confused with the info
    Maybe admin could create a massage category so all bros can follow easily
    Could you bros pls give some advices and rate and quality of girls for this newbie?
    Thank you in advance.
    If you've been reading and still got all confused, what can a massage category make a difference to make you understand ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    If possible please disclose the name and location of the establishment.
    This allows other members of this forum to assess whether he or she has been to the location described.
    If one of more of the members of this forum have any information they deem relevant to your question, then it is possible that they will provide a written answer of some sort.

Please follow these guidelines.

Hi brother

Welcome to the forum

Caucasian massage shops are mostly body to body nude massage with body slides and HJ finishes. Extras are usually available but do add up so watch your budget:

Here are some shops you can try:

At Michelle Bayswater road
    Mistys 377 Riley St
    Nirvana Cleveland st
    Kings Court on Broadway
    Scent of a woman 8 railway Pde Burwood
    Bodytonic at Five Docks

Have fun

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkko2 View Post
    If possible please disclose the name and location of the establishment.
    This allows other members of this forum to assess whether he or she has been to the location described.
    He doesn't seem to have mentioned having been to any establishment. He is asking for recommendations on where to go?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Sounds like what you really want is a massage with nude HJ, B2B. I would personally go with Bodyrotic - www.bodyrotic.com.au They have 2 remedial massage therapists who include bodyslide and nude HJ finish. April at Kings Court does Swedish massage, nude HJ. Megan at Kings Court does CBJ as a paid extra but she doesn't really have massage skills.

FS is not really a paid extra in Cauc massage shops. They don't really cross that line. The Thai shops on the other hand usually do FS as a paid extra but it's pricey.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bros for the reply.
    As ausssiegaigin said I haven't mention or been to any Caucasian shop yet so I simply just ask for advice as where to go.
    I've been to a few Asian places and know how it works. Just wanna experience the feeling of a warm westerner body against my little Asian member haha
    Had a look at their websites and I wonder how many percent of their photos and service are true.

Bro willisno: the different for a massage category is it make it easier to read one thread right after another so a silly guy like me can have a constant flow of info. Anyway it's just a suggestion. Cheers.

As ausssiegaigin said I haven't mention or been to any Caucasian shop yet so I simply just ask for advice as where to go.
    I've been to a few Asian places and know how it works. Just wanna experience the feeling of a warm westerner body against my little Asian member haha
    Had a look at their websites and I wonder how many percent of their photos and service are true.

Bro willisno: the different for a massage category is it make it easier to read one thread right after another so a silly guy like me can have a constant flow of info. Anyway it's just a suggestion. Cheers.
    There are big threads written about massage, such as AHLUNGOR's 3 threads and also Newtown threads. If you still can't get informations from those threads, there's not much left on this forum. As a matter of fact, there is a whole section out there dedicated to massage, but you need to have 50 posts before you can access it.

Hahaha! Funny because some Caucasian guys get Yellow Fever and they love Asian girls. Well, we Asian guys must get White Fever too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks willisno for the info. Will check it out later when I'm on computer
    Jellyshots: I think it's true that Asian also fantasies of a westerner body too. Myself particularly dreams of a really really white, pink nipply Caucasian with a small frame like mena suvari or Dakota fanning haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Impressions Massage 475 Elizabeth St. Strawberry Hills (Surry Hills)

Thanks willisno for the info. Will check it out later when I'm on computer
    Jellyshots: I think it's true that Asian also fantasies of a westerner body too. Myself particularly dreams of a really really white, pink nipply Caucasian with a small frame like mena suvari or Dakota fanning haha
    Katrina from Kings Court fits the description. Short, bubbly and hot Czech accent.

BlueBirdDuke
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Hahaha! Funny because some Caucasian guys get Yellow Fever and they love Asian girls. Well, we Asian guys must get White Fever too
    I call it "caucazian-fasinazian". LoL!

http://forum.aus99.com/archive/index.php/t-1842.html

Club 350 - PH: 02 9882 3086
    1st Floor 350 Penshurst St, Chatswood NSW 2057

I haven't been here yet. Been thinking of trying this place out. Please write a review if you try this place out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Here the type im looking for haha in small frame though

dukeofearl_b9ea47.jpg

more here http://fantasti.cc/search/pale+pink+nipples/images/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    as a new massage boy. Any brother give some advice where to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Winsome76 View Post
    as a new massage boy. Any brother give some advice where to go?
    You should just read the big four massage threads then you don't have to ask?

Newtown
    Snow Lotus
    Silver Fox
    Stanmore

Other less reviewed but well run shop:

316 Elizabeth
    Wishway

Cheers

I would like to vote for a R&T and Massage shop section to support our new Brother. The range of massage shops here is quite small and very city centric a sperate section would allow for a greater range of review of suburban shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    I would like to vote for a R&T and Massage shop section to support our new Brother. The range of massage shops here is quite small and very city centric a sperate section would allow for a greater range of review of suburban shops.
    +1, as there are so many hidden gems everywhere, a dedicated section will help us to discover more.

At Michelle's if you do want FS as a paid extra. Most of the girls do it. Some of the newbies don't.

And it's hot watching your brown member sliding between their pale white tits..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast