Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the 45 min slot at shop pointless?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    45 if her bbbj is top notch otherwise 30. I feel the 2nd shot in 60 is too much work. I'd rather leave, recharge pay the extra 50-60$ and see another girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I was younger I used to pop twice in 45 min sessions now I sometimes go 45 so I don't have to worry about running out of time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For Full service, i like the 1hour sessions, so nothing is rushed and i can take my time, plus i like to stick to my routine,
    which is shower, so i can wash and wake up the old snake
    foreplay, where i can kiss and massage the girls whole body to get her to relax and enjoy the moment,
    oral, 6T9R where i can get her to cum or close to it,
    sex in multiple positions, i like her to finish me with a reverse cowgirl,
    than shower again and have time for a chat and be nice to her, so she doesn't walk off and feel dirty about what she just did for money,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am far more an RnT person than FS but am usually a 1 hour type of person.

I have found that every time I originally try a 45 minute booking, for some reason (my own) I feel that something just feels rushed. It is not anything the girls are doing as they are not rushing, but it is my perception for some reason and the only real thing I can think of is that I know I enjoy being massaged, and all teh better of the person doing it is naked so 1 hour does in my experience just work better

Absolutley no logic to it for me..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    FS I’ll try for an hour for two pops but even that’s a struggle I might have to go 90 mins …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can fit in 2 shots in 45 mins so it's not a problem. It's only for testing new WL. For popular WL I normally go for 1 hour as it is very hard to book them in the first place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm mainly a massage place man and I always go for the hour. First time there or repeat, it just feels like you get treated better when you're handing over more money. Don't know for sure but it's one of those things that just feels like the right thing to do. You never know, the new place might just need the incentive to give you the extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    45 mins is the best option, becuase even if you book 1 hr .. most girls only do ~40 to 45 mins. While 30 mins is too short, 45 mins is as good as 1 hr.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    45 mins is the best option, becuase even if you book 1 hr .. most girls only do ~40 to 45 mins. While 30 mins is too short, 45 mins is as good as 1 hr.
    Not to mention that it's easier to be short changed when you go for 1 hour. There's more leeway to cut your time.

They can't do much with a 45 min booking. If they try to cut 10 mins off it, it'll easily feel like a 30 min booking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not to mention that it's easier to be short changed when you go for 1 hour. There's more leeway to cut your time.

They can't do much with a 45 min booking. If they try to cut 10 mins off it, it'll easily feel like a 30 min booking.
    Park 'n Punt is also another variable to throw into the mathematical equation.
    1hr parking works well with a 45min punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    yeah, I'm also in camp 45 mins as well. 30 mins seems short to fully enjoy something, IMO anyways. 45 mins seems just right, for me. But I also understand some people can just go and finish up quickly. So, I supposed it's up to the punter. As long as we get what we are out for, its all good. cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    yeah, I'm also in camp 45 mins as well. 30 mins seems short to fully enjoy something, IMO anyways. 45 mins seems just right, for me. But I also understand some people can just go and finish up quickly. So, I supposed it's up to the punter. As long as we get what we are out for, its all good. cheers
    Same. I don’t find value in 1 hour as it’s too long for me and 30 mins is too rushed. I guess there’s a reason for 30 45 and 60. Lots of different ppl around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    30 min with MLs never feel rushed when you skip the massage imo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12