Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE DAY AFTER the punt - how do you feel?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

THE DAY AFTER the punt - how do you feel?

I find a great punt does wonders to both my psychology and physiology.

I’m more motivated, positive, focussed. Have more mental clarity and in general feel calm and collective.

Also I find I get more confident around people esp women.

In general I feel stronger and more energetic. I can see the difference just looking in the mirror, my face has this glow and smile about it.

The above can last anywhere from a couple of days up to a week. Then it wears off.

On the other hand when the punt if not so great I may feel less energetic afterwards.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Once you’ve blown your rocks off, all the feel-good chemicals in the brain die out within a few hours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

I’m more motivated, positive, focussed. Have more mental clarity and in general feel calm and collective.

In general I feel stronger and more energetic. I can see the difference just looking in the mirror, my face has this glow and smile about it.

The above can last anywhere from a couple of days up to a week. Then it wears off.

On the other hand when the punt if not so great I may feel less energetic afterwards.
    Who doesn't feel great after dropping their load? We all should feel this way unless the session was crap.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Who doesn't feel great after dropping their load? We all should feel this way unless the session was crap.
    Indeed. When it’s outright crap it can put me off punting for a fortnight.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    feel broke and need to worker harder!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You dont feel the itch to do it for a while and your mind can focus back to day to day activities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel like a Tooheys or two

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pretty much relaxed and no urges. After a week, it starts again. :/

Banned

I always feel as if I have wasted my time and money as the punt is often a dud, expensive, spiritless, mechanical, fake interaction etc. etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I always feel as if I have wasted my time and money as the punt is often a dud, expensive, spiritless, mechanical, fake interaction etc. etc.
    These are the worst punts. But luckily they are extremely rare for me. My last dud was around this time last year with one of my regulars who was a great girl since early 2019. She was slowly going down the hill for some time already, but that last visit did it. After the hour I walked out with empty balls unsatisfied, and depleted of energy. That was the last time I saw her.

Glad my other regulars are strong as ever.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    After a good punt, I feel a sense of achievement that I managed to avoid many the punting risks

I have very few dud punts
    Even the lesser punts, generally I manage more good than bad

VFM, prefer $160-220 maximum cost, be a gentleman, and ABCDEFGH

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Once you’ve blown your rocks off, all the feel-good chemicals in the brain die out within a few hours.
    Yeah I agree. If I had unlimited money and no self control I could probably punt everyday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Yeah I agree. If I had unlimited money and no self control I could probably punt everyday
    I’ve done this in SE Asia for up to two weeks of sex holiday. Only place I could afford to every day. It sure is an amazing feeling.

But then it hits you when you’re back in oz…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve done this in SE Asia for up to two weeks of sex holiday. Only place I could afford to every day. It sure is an amazing feeling.

But then it hits you when you’re back in oz…
    Yes I know that feeling too well. Last time I was travelling I met a lady in Pattaya who was 25 and easily as hot as any popular girl at Ginza/No.5/42. I paid her the equivalent of about $80 a day while I was there and it was basically like having a girlfriend who would stay with me all day and overnight and we’d have sex about 3 times a day. If she came to Sydney it would $300 to see her for 1 hour…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dump a load on the floor then smile as you walk out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Crap, thingking what kind of STDs i will get..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The same as the day before the punt, and the same as the day of the punt and the same as the day two days after the punt.
    Every day you spend above the ground rather than under the ground is a fantastic day!
    Enjoy!
    Don't ask questions and analyse. Just enjoy!
    Socrates famously said "the unexamined life is not worth living"
    But that is total bullshit. Socrates was an old Greek poof who committed suicide by poisoning himself. Not a good role model.
    I say if you are too busy examining your life you are not really living it.
    Just live and enjoy!
    You have all eternity to contemplate shit after you are dead.
    So for this brief instant in time and space where you are blessed with the precious gift and spark of life in this carbon based organism you call your body just fucking enjoy it!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Dump a load on the floor then smile as you walk out
    You mean that as a way to save money? Go to a shop and after seeing the lineup flop your cock out and just cum and leave? Costs noting right… so I suppose may work to beat the inflation.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Come on, everybody knows you need to take your day-after pill on the day after a good punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I feel a deep sense of sadness because I need to wait a few days before my next punt...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast