Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ELENA : a lovely sweet girl who just happens to love HARD COCK in her MOUTH and PUSSY

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

ELENA : a lovely sweet girl who just happens to love HARD COCK in her MOUTH and PUSSY

Elena is so new to this that when I introduced myself and asked her name she told me her real name (and even spelled it out for me !!)

We had a quick chat and she looked a bit nervous but I could see she was genuinely excited and keen but holding it all in.
    So I suggested a shower to break the ice.

Once we got into the shower all hell broke loose!!
    It was as if the running water unleashed a tidal wave of passion and unbridled lust!
    We both just went at each other like wild animals on heat; open mouthed, sucking each other’s tongues, I sucked on her tits and fingered her pussy as she pulled my cock and rubbed it against her bald pussy – she was getting so excited I thought she was going to take me inside right there in the shower; fuck it felt so good!
    Then she got down on her knees and gave be a fantastic dtbbbj swallowing me all the way down with minimal gagging – I am not all that long but it was still impressive!
    She was so horny and didn’t give a fuck about the water wetting and messing up her hair – she was such a sexy sight on her knees with her hair dripping wet, the water bouncing off her tits and my cock deep in her mouth; I nearly came right there and then.

I dragged her into the bedroom (actually I think she dragged me into the bedroom!!) and we continued where we left off in the shower.
    She loves having her pussy stroked and licked and she had a couple orgasms.
    We stopped and caught our breath for a few seconds … then she was off again gobbling up my cock till I had a purple diamond cutter of a hard-on that was only going one place and NOW!
    Elena is an awesome fuck! There is absolutely no faking or holding back with this girl.
    She likes a hard cock in her and she likes being pumped hard and fast and is not shy about telling you go “HARDER and FASTER!”
    I love a girl who is horny, and confident about her own sexuality and not afraid to tell you so!
    We did cowgirl, missionary, sideways and doggie and each position got better and better.
    She came another couple of times and finally I let go a load of jizz inside her and collapsed on her in a broken, but blissful and satisfied heap.
    We still found the energy to DFK passionately and then slowly relaxed and chilled out.
    Elena is a special girl. I like her because she shatters guys' perceptions of what Asian girls are like.
    She is not a little pocket rocket, she is not shy and submissive.
    Rather, she is a curvy girl and she is horny and confident, and she is not shy about letting you know she wants cock and she wants it hard – and I admire her for that.
    But despite everything I have just said she is still so sweet, and gentle, so eager to please, and will do just about anything to make you happy.
    I know the last few sentences seem contradictory but if you catch up with Elena you we realise that somehow they are not; she is all these things, and so much more; and that’s why she is so special!
    Some girls just get to you. I like Elena – I like her a lot.

Maybe she is not the first choice of bros who only like girls with perfect slender bodies, she is not like that.
    But if you overlook her you will be missing out on something special.
    She a genuine GFE – but a girlfriend who is horny all the time and loves sucking and fucking.
    She will suck and fuck you to the point of exhaustion; and she will do it with such sweetness that you will enjoy every minute of it – and then she will soothe you with gentle carresses and kisses.
    A really wonderful girl!
    Definitely add her to your must do list.

Banned
    Thanks Mr Rooter bro give this kind of good review of Elena! She really horny and needs hot sex everyday.

Yes, she said she got mix blood of Chinese & Caucasion, and her brothers are all looking caucation but she look chinese more!

Cheers

DG

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wish this AR was for Elena from Sakura palace :-(
    When i first saw the name my eyes twinkled...and cock twitched..but then saw the agency.

Yes I was surprised when she said she was mixed, because she looks much more Asian than Western.
    I am not surprised she wants sex everyday! She was so horny today! She attacked me like a tiger!
    I wish i could give it to her everyday

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She attacked me like a tiger!
    I like it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivar View Post
    I wish this AR was for Elena from Sakura palace :-(
    When i first saw the name my eyes twinkled...and cock twitched..but then saw the agency.
    Why not to be happy?

Never forget Elena is MOC 300 ONLY bro and she will attack you like a tiger!

Hey bros. Has anyone else seen Elena?
    I am curious to hear how your session went.
    I hope you haven't been scared off seeing her .
    She is actuually a really sweet and shy and friendly girl.
    She just loves sex that's all.
    It's awesome catching up with a WL who wants it and enjoys it just as much as you do.
    She is 100% honest and genuine girl - no faking here, she really loves it !

Banned
    It's awesome catching up with a WL who wants it and enjoys it just as much as you do.
    Elena got many bookings these days bro!

She is a busy gal everyday! Also GeLaS is crazying popular which's gone over my expectation!!!

Next is legendary BIG-J and BIG3 and Lysan!!!!!!!!!!

MOC ALL STAR ALL ON THIS WEEKEND!!!

FROM FRIDAY!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY IS GONNA BE BUSY!!!!!!!!

MyOutCall.COM

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I just noticed on the MOC website Elena does NSDFK, any ideas what this is ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I just noticed on the MOC website Elena does NSDFK, any ideas what this is ?
    My respected CunningLinguist brotha,

NSDFK is non-stop DFK, which means she could give you a true fully engaged girl friend felt french kiss till you stop !

By the way, you avatar is such a hot pic! It makes everybody want that...

Thanks

NSDFK is actually a pretty accurate description when it comes to Elena.
    She loves DFK !!! She is wild girl but very sensual too.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post

My respected CunningLinguist brotha,

NSDFK is non-stop DFK, which means she could give you a true fully engaged girl friend felt french kiss till you stop !

By the way, you avatar is such a hot pic! It makes everybody want that...

Thanks

Ok thanks for the explanation, this sounds very tempting, I think I will have to try this NSDFK out!

Banned
    You welcome CunningLinguist brotha.

I have to see Elena again next week.
    I love nymphomaniacs !!!
    They are the purest of the pure !

There is nothing better than getting paid doing what you love to do, good on her!

Banned
    She needs both!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Rooter, I was so sorry to hear that you couldn’t make it to see Elena this morning that I decided to go along in your place. Well not really I was sold the moment I read your AR so I booked early so as not to miss out.

It hard to choose the right words to describe her, she is just so fucking amazing. When I first met she was perhaps a little bit shy but so friendly and sweet. I think she is quite pretty and does have a lovely body, but was a bit reluctant to accept compliments at first.

Once we were in the shower it was full on, like you said it must be something in the water. Our mouths, tongues and hands were all over each I was the first one on my knees and then she returned the favour it was only like a matter of minutes and we were both on the verge of orgasming and I had to turn the water off.

She is totally genuine and really loves sex, she gives you the most sultry and sensual looks when she is sucking and fucking you that they on their own are enough to send you over the edge. The kissing was deep and non stop and she really gets off on daty and comes hard, she was saying something about being very sensitive when she comes so hard but it was a bit hard to understand when she had her inner thighs clamped so tightly over my ears so I stopped to allow her to recover.

She is truly a lovely sweet girl who just happens to love to be fucked hard and fast, probably a bit more than I am used to but I gave it my all and it was one of the best experiences that I have ever had. I believe she is the first nymphomaniac that I have met and now I wish there were more like her around.

Cheers

Girls like this break my heart.

Should I visit or stay away?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amos33 View Post
    Hey Rooter, I was so sorry to hear that you couldn’t make to see Elena this morning that I decided to go along in your place. Well not really I was sold the moment I read your AR so I booked early so as not to miss out.

It hard to choose the right words to describe her, she is just so fucking amazing. When I first met she was perhaps a little bit shy but so friendly and sweet. I think she is quite pretty and does have a lovely body, but was a bit reluctant to accept compliments at first.

Once we were in the shower it was full on, like you said it must be something in the water. Our mouths, tongues and hands were all over each I was the first one on my knees and then she returned the favour it was only like a matter of minutes and we were both on the verge of orgasming and I had to turn the water off.

She is totally genuine and really loves sex, she gives you the most sultry and sensual looks when she is sucking and fucking you that they on their own are enough to send you over the edge. The kissing was deep and non stop and she really gets off on daty and comes hard, she was saying something about being very sensitive when she comes so hard but it was a bit hard to understand when she had her inner thighs clamped so tightly over my ears so I stopped to allow her to recover.

She is truly a lovely sweet girl who just happens to love to be fucked hard and fast, probably a bit more than I am used to but I gave it my all and it was one of the best experiences that I have ever had. I believe she is the first nymphomaniac that I have met and now I wish there were more like her around.

Cheers
    Thanks Amos33 brotha for your good Review!

Why not post as a formal independent review at After Report section in order for us to add to Collection?

Many thanks for visit MOC!

MyOutCall.COM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    Girls like this break my heart.

Should I visit or stay away?
    I recommend you give a go for it Rocket Man brotha rather than just break your heart alone!

Feel MOC Top servicing gal....It really does a difference!

Looking forward to your visit.

MyOutCall.COM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast