First of all I must thank all the brothers who have recommended Amanda to me before, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Foxy did tell me about this very special lady before I went overseas but never mind, bette late than never. Where do I start??

Well, Amanda is 20 years old, been in Sydney for two years, excellent English with a lovely accent, very tall girl , 5' 6-7" size 10, long brownish hair, a pretty round face, slim long legs , flat tummy, very lean and toned body, a bit of love handle and a good size butt, perfect really.

Now the main assets, I have asked Amanda how big the are and what Cup size, from my hands on thorough examinations and caressing, 36-37 inches, may be a E to F Cups in comparison to Sophie's 38 F Cups, Sophie is fuller and heavier, Amanda's 20 year old firm perky breasts , really hard to let go, they are very nicely shaped, but due to the weight, they are pointing down rather than pointing skyward or horizontally , but they are very pointy and I have not seen such a big pair of bamboo shoot style tits, they are indeed very her special and really should have graced some fashion magazine, we punters are indeed very very lucky to have the opportunity and privilege to enjoy and play with them. Now that Lisa has moved on, I may take Amanda as a replacement!!

Apart from her good Englsh, Amanda has a good sense of humour, may be not wicked as Mia, but a very friendly girl next door kind of fun, smiling and laughing all the time and she giggle like a little girl , well she is only 20, so she is still a little girl really.

The massage, nothing much to talk about, she works he way around my body, it was nice but if my back is hurting, I won't be see her for a fix.

When she asked me to turn over and strip naked, all was forgiven I have my favourite toys in front of me and nothing else matters really.

The nude body slide was basic and lack techniques and routines, she is not Lisa or Mia or Neimi, she will need a lot more training but with that body I have nothing to complaint .

I didn't ask for too much not even Spanish !! But my hands wee glued to Amanda's body and when she wants me to cum, I gave her everything .

Return factor 100%

But if you are not breasts lover like me, you may get bored with Amanda for her lack of skills and variety.

But with those body, she will have enough clients plus me..... Lol

Must try for some, you know who you are

Cheers