Thread: 20 yr Korean babe Amanda, 36 F Cup, my seal of approval !!

20 yr Korean babe Amanda, 36 F Cup, my seal of approval !!

First of all I must thank all the brothers who have recommended Amanda to me before, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Foxy did tell me about this very special lady before I went overseas but never mind, bette late than never. Where do I start??

Well, Amanda is 20 years old, been in Sydney for two years, excellent English with a lovely accent, very tall girl , 5' 6-7" size 10, long brownish hair, a pretty round face, slim long legs , flat tummy, very lean and toned body, a bit of love handle and a good size butt, perfect really.

Now the main assets, I have asked Amanda how big the are and what Cup size, from my hands on thorough examinations and caressing, 36-37 inches, may be a E to F Cups in comparison to Sophie's 38 F Cups, Sophie is fuller and heavier, Amanda's 20 year old firm perky breasts , really hard to let go, they are very nicely shaped, but due to the weight, they are pointing down rather than pointing skyward or horizontally , but they are very pointy and I have not seen such a big pair of bamboo shoot style tits, they are indeed very her special and really should have graced some fashion magazine, we punters are indeed very very lucky to have the opportunity and privilege to enjoy and play with them. Now that Lisa has moved on, I may take Amanda as a replacement!!

Apart from her good Englsh, Amanda has a good sense of humour, may be not wicked as Mia, but a very friendly girl next door kind of fun, smiling and laughing all the time and she giggle like a little girl , well she is only 20, so she is still a little girl really.

The massage, nothing much to talk about, she works he way around my body, it was nice but if my back is hurting, I won't be see her for a fix.

When she asked me to turn over and strip naked, all was forgiven I have my favourite toys in front of me and nothing else matters really.

The nude body slide was basic and lack techniques and routines, she is not Lisa or Mia or Neimi, she will need a lot more training but with that body I have nothing to complaint .

I didn't ask for too much not even Spanish !! But my hands wee glued to Amanda's body and when she wants me to cum, I gave her everything .

Return factor 100%

But if you are not breasts lover like me, you may get bored with Amanda for her lack of skills and variety.

But with those body, she will have enough clients plus me..... Lol

Must try for some, you know who you are

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is this, bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    Where is this, bro?
    It's Silver Fox Massage ! 376, Pitt St.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she has great body ....and young

Banned
    but she is size 10, which is why I ignored her.
    but visually how would you rate her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkko2 View Post
    but she is size 10, which is why I ignored her.
    but visually how would you rate her?
    any chance you can share a girl in size 8 or size 6 with E or F cups?

Banned
    yes, i tried a taiwanese lady from bluemoon once which matches your criteria ... i forgot her name...Alice? something like that

Quote Originally Posted by ozgp000 View Post
    any chance you can share a girl in size 8 or size 6 with E or F cups?
    You want a size 6 or 8 with E cups breasts, go see Milo at 5 Star

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I got a pretty good medium massage from her. More Anma style. She has a great attitude though so in a few months, she'll be able to be a standout.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You want a size 6 or 8 with E cups breasts, go see Milo at 5 Star

Cheers
    I konw Milo Bro Ah
    She is not aviliable all the time and i dont want to be FS shop, i just want find that knd girl in R&T shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    bro ahlungor. ... glad you enjoyed your time with her. your session sounds similar to my experience. she certainly is a lovely girl and would return to spend time with her.

Quote Originally Posted by ozgp000 View Post
    I konw Milo Bro Ah
    She is not aviliable all the time and i dont want to be FS shop, i just want find that knd girl in R&T shop
    Another one close enough is Sammi at Stanmore on Tuesday, she is size 6, with soft white tits, nearly a D Cup. Plus Mimi and the boss Coco both have great tits and size 8 max but they are older MILFs

Cheers

Ps. One more ML you can try Linda from 501 Newtown

When I first saw Amanda, I found her very familiar as if I have seen her some where before!! I now know that I have seen the following photo:

Just want to clarify that the girl in the following photo is NOT Amanda but very similar in hair style, body shape and height but Amanda has much bigger Tits !!

You LIKE ?? and she is working today too !!

And my descriptions on Amanda from my AR below:

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, Amanda is 20 years old, been in Sydney for two years, excellent English with a lovely accent, very tall girl , 5' 6-7" size 10, long brownish hair, a pretty round face, slim long legs , flat tummy, very lean and toned body, a bit of love handle and a good size butt, perfect really.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    the 2nd time I saw Amanda she was getting better. not sure if it's because of more experience or because I gave her some direction / pointers. either way she now has a new word : Spanish.

bro ahlungor: that pix above is very much like Amanda. though I suspect that Amanda had slightly broader shoulders at I think a size 10. Though she carries it well because she's tall like betty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bro Ahlungor, she looks amazing. Shall try her shortly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a session with Amanda. Everything said about her tits is spot on... They rock.

He'd massage skills are improving. Wasn't half bad but the tits are the main event

I was gonna have a return punt with lovely Amanda today!!

One of the workmate's birthday so went down to the local club and had a drink with them!! Bad bad move , should have gone straight to Foxy instead, all up dropped $450 in one machine in 30 min!!

Could have had 4 sessions with many of my favourites. WTF !!

Shit !

Looks like good exercise for that Amanda look alike's spine