Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mia - Sexy K-Pop Princess - excellent attitude

Mia - Sexy K-Pop Princess - excellent attitude

I saw Mia in the shop last week and had a little chat with her and I knew she is something special, I boldly predicted that she will be a bright new Star in Foxy so today I could not resist the temptations any more, I have to see her.

Booked her for the B2B special and off to room one we went. To start with Mia recognised me right away so we had a little friendly chat.

Mia has been in Sydney for two years but this is her first massage job, so where did she learn her skills, her girl friend works for a Korean massage shop and she has taught Mia a lot, i will soon find out how much. BTW, Mia's English is excellent best English among all Korean WL n ML i ever met, and she has an American accent??

Massage started pretty ordinary, 15 min past and I can see she is not going any where, Mia does have good strength but she has no idea. And she kept apologising saying she is just learning. I said to Mia if you really want to learn, i can teach you a few things.......

So i showed her how to start with a Yuki starter: using hands and fists and knees to press down on the back and butt and along the spines. Mia is a fast learner, i hope her next client will like this.

Then i show her to stand at the top of the table and push down on the spine , then sit on my butt and massage the back with pushing down and pulling back actions a la Lisa and i tell you what, this young lady is very smart and a fast learner, if i have a couple more sessions with her, she can soon do a proper job for part i.

Time flys and its time for Part 2, surprises, surprises!! while Mia's massage is elementary, her B2B is very professionally done, for a moment I thought i was in M8 or Chequers. I didnt expect Mia to use her tongue that much for licking and kissing but she did and I like it. When i told her she is good she kisses me all over and laugh and keep thanking me and said I am a nice man..........haha, and after she told me to turn over, she kissed my butt !! - now you dont get a ML kissing your butt to tell you to turn over every day.

Forgot to mention Mia's body, she is a size 8, very smooth white skin, natural and beautifully shaped big B or small C Cups, sharp end pointing nipples fully erected just like my lil brother and they are light pink in colour, so yummy and suckable, very nice hand feel. I love big breast but i like these young and firm C Cups too.

After some more body slides and licking my chest and nipples . Mia sat on my tummy and started her double handed behind her butt HJ, standard Korean shop style and it was very nice, its almost like cowgirl style without the penetration and i enjoyed that very much, didnt last too long and I was all over her hands!! And when i told Mia i am very happy, she leaned forward and kissed me all over all over again - that's a good GFE, i wont say she is close to or near Lisa's standard, Mia is different and much younger with a super hot body and i will see her many more times,

In summary:
    Youth : 21
    Face: 7, quite pretty and natural look
    Hair: wild and sexy
    Breast: young and firm and B/C Cups, sharp and pointy and fully erected nipples so delicious
    Body, white skin, very smooth and soft, awesome tight ass, size 8 i think, 5 foot 2.
    Attitude and customer services 8.5
    Conversations and GFE: 9
    Massage skills: 4 and rising, has great potential and willing to learn and work hard, diamond in the raw really.
    B2B: 7.5
    Korean style HJ: 7.5
    Regular HJ and teasing, TBA

Overall: highly recommended

Cheers

ps. do not hesitate to see Mia because of her soso part 1 skills, she will improve very quickly and if you are experienced, why don't you teach her a few things, she will be your top student in no times. I can feel it, and I am very seldom wrong when it comes to MLs potentials.........lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro Ahlungor
    I like your report, always~~
    I feel quite busy these weeks and i might try her after...
    good to see your AR

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the report, bro Ahlungor.

Too bad her part1 skill is so-so, when I go for a MS, I want some decent massage (as well as part2).... but then again, maybe I can just go for a 30mins massage and skip part1!! Your description of her body attracts my attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Utamaro View Post
    Thanks for the report, bro Ahlungor.

Too bad her part1 skill is so-so, when I go for a MS, I want some decent massage (as well as part2).... but then again, maybe I can just go for a 30mins massage and skip part1!! Your description of her body attracts my attention!
    Hi bro,

Very simple, just go for 30 min B2B and enjoy the part ii as you said.

Alternatively, book Lisa for the hour, enjoy the part i with her, then add Mia for 30 min for the part ii, all up only $200, just imagine the fun and pleasure you will have.......haha

Cum to think of it, i should try that myself !!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's a good idea!~
    But I still like an integrated massage!
    And I think Lisa's part II is as excellent as her part I!~~~
    She made me gf feeling~~
    In Sydney,She's the best one!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ....or, get Lisa to do part1 AND 2, then get Mia to do part2 again!!
    (if you are very strong!! - maybe not for me!!)

....or, get Lisa to do part1 AND 2, then get Mia to do part2 again!!
    (if you are very strong!! - maybe not for me!!)
    That's not a bad idea, but for a "matured" gentleman like yours truly here, I need time and pampering to recharge after the first shot if you know what I mean!!

So I think I will have Mia for 30 min (part 2 only), then a full hour session with my girl Lisa, and I am pretty confident that after her part 1, I will be ready for her part 2 AGAIN !! I wish, I should be OK I think.............haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro Ahlungor:

I'll be yr fans~
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    That's not a bad idea, but for a "matured" gentleman like yours truly here, I need time and pampering to recharge after the first shot if you know what I mean!!

So I think I will have Mia for 30 min (part 2 only), then a full hour session with my girl Lisa, and I am pretty confident that after her part 1, I will be ready for her part 2 AGAIN !! I wish, I should be OK I think.............haha

Cheers

Michael85
    nice report. i have to go to some of the place you suggested

Quote Originally Posted by Michael85 View Post
    nice report. i have to go to some of the place you suggested
    Brother Michael,

On this thread, there is only one place = Silver Fox.

And Mia is working today !!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

2-11-2012
    FRIDAY:

Lisa, Neimi Jenny, Mia
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Haha, lovely Mia, new star at Silver Fox:

MIA 22, Japanese/Korean mix, petite size 6 and firm C Cups, long sexy light brown hair, K-Pop style IN girl, bubbly and party mode, very pretty and yummy, excellent English with good sense of humour, great personality. Massage skills only soso but willing to work hard, professional B2B and sensational two hands HJ behind CG, must try early before she becomes too popular!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

I went down to see Foxy today to help her type up the special AUS99 promotion on this Sunday, details are everywhere so no need to repeat here. Well, I won't mind paying that special Sunday rate on Today, but no luck, still $120 !!

I narrowly missed out on seeing Mia yesterday after I lost everything in the Cup (like in 20 trifecta, 2 wins and 1 First 4 tickets!!) So I decided that I must make up for it. It's also very hard for me to see another girl when Lisa is also working, she is so nice to me and she looks so hot today in her very low cut and very short black dress !! Damn, I can't take my eyes off that deep cleavage, my heads should be buried between them, damn again, may be next time I have to have a double!! Lisa did come out to say hello and give me a big hug, pressing her big bossoms hard against me, gave me an instant hard on, my hands were all over her for like 10 seconds and then the bell rang, Foxy said, oh, that must be Lisa's booking and it was.

I just have this sour and jealous feeling when I saw Lisa took this lucky brother into the room, I'm sure he will have a great time with my girl. damn !!

Ooops, this is supposed to be a review on Mia and it turns out to be talking about Lisa, never mind, here comes Mia!!

Mia came out to greet me and she remembered me from last time, she is very cheeky and said, are you seeing Lisa today, she is here, but I think she has a booking!! I said no, I am here to see you to finish some unfinished business. Oh, that's right, last time you said you will teach me some more skills, I thought you were joking, oh, thank you darling for seeing me again, lets go.

Into room two,. I said to Mia, just massage me normally so I can see if you have improved. And yes she has !!

She started from the bottom of the feets and do her pressing down thing, it was good and better than last time and she added a few more things to it. Then she moved to the neck and shoulder area, a little bit better but too much oil, so I told Mia in the future, just put a little bit of oil in her hands and rub the palms a little, that's all the oil she needs for the neck and shoulder area so her hands will not just slipped away.

More pushing and pulling and press on my back along the spine, that was good too, lots of improvement, then she sat on my butt and do the pushing and pressing in the other direction. Again, she is not Yuki (288) but she is getting better.

I told Mia she has improved and she was very happy to hear that and then she asked, what are you going to show me today. I said, nothing on the massage side, because that will just take too long and I am not very good at it myself, but I can share with you some techniques in part 2. And you need to get naked for that.

No problem, Mia is naked in no times, just love those pointy firm breasts, they are not my favourite 36 D Cups but I am starting to really like them, 34 B Cups I think and they are pointing to the sky - those fully erected nipples in soft pink colour !!

Asked Mia to lay down on the massage table on her stomach and I started doing what Leng usually did to me at this segment of the session, Mia is actually enjoying herself a lot there, who won't. That feels good, will man like that too, Mia asked, and I said, I can assure you, you do that to me, I will always love you !!

So it was my turn to lay down and test my pupil, and Mia is a very good student, she completely trusted me not worrying I may be taking advantage of her. and she learns fast, I showed her 1, 2 and 3 and by the time she lays her hands on me, she has already figured out that I would also like 4, 5 and 6.!!

I am not going to reveal too many details here, you guys will have to see Mia to explore that. There was another booking for Mia right after mine, that dude should have a much more sensual session now !! I was having as much pleasure as one could have before turning over and I know we may only have 10 min left. So I turned myself over, and Mia gave me this look and said, so you want body to body now?

I said your body to body skills is actually quite good and I can't show you any more to get better, just give me a HJ and show me how good you are.

Mia then sat on my legs, her pussy was inches away from my cock and she started her run home there, using both hands and doing a very good job, this is like a cowgirl style HJ and she is excellent in this, I could cum in the next 30 seconds. But I want to see how good she is when doing HJ standing next to the table. so I told Mia to get off me and stand on the floor and continue.

Again, I think I was spoiled with so many MLs who had great HJ skills, like Leng, Lisa, Yuki and Coco etc. But take away the creme de la creme, Mia is pretty good, at this stage, she will do a much better job on you with the B2B style or when she is sitting on you. But her basic HJ skills is not too bad.

I, of course would show her a few things, very key points in how to give a sensational HJ. Like always use both hands, plenty of oil, all the sensual areas that needs tender loving care, rimming, caressing of the balls, etc. etc.,

How time flys when you are having a good time, while we were right into it, Foxy called out and said Mia's booking is here. Mia apologised for the rush, and I said don't worry, I can cum in 1 minute and I did and shooted a lot. When I have given her everything, Mia just about to let go her hands and I stopped her and said just hold it until it goes soft, Mia apologised again and said, oh, I forgot, you told me once last time, I said, it's very important, this is called after cum services, if you let go too soon, the customer may be still enjoying the moment and you would stop that suddenly and it would be bad. I said, the cock hand should continue to hold and give it a very more gentle stroke until it went completely softed. the balls hand can continue to massage/caress very lightly the balls, the rims and surrounding area also until the cock is totally softed. for me, in this afternoon, it took two minutes and I said to Mia, that two minutes was really nice and it was as important as the 60 minutes before that. Mia kissed me on the chin and said, now I understand.

I said, you can try everything i told you today on the next customer to see if he likes it.

I'm sure he will.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

8-11-2012 THU
    Mimi _(TOP)
    Neimi (TOP)
    Mia (NEW TOP)
    Kelly (NEW)
    SUE (NEW)

Haha, Mia is the NEW TOP !! serving today.

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What do you mean by top and New top?

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    What do you mean by top and New top?
    Top girl that is !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    has her massage improved then?

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    has her massage improved then?
    The strong massage will take a long time to learn and improve but I think for the efforts she puts in, it's acceptable. Beyond that, everything else is great !!

Cheers

Roster Wenesday 14/11

Lisa (no.1 TOP)
    Mia (TOP)
    Tiffany (come back TOP)
    Neimi (Top Thai)
    Kelly (New Korean)

MIA 22, Japanese/Korean mix, petite size 6 and firm C Cups, long sexy light brown hair, K-Pop style IN girl, bubbly and party mode, very pretty and yummy, excellent English with good sense of humour, great personality. Professional B2B and sensational two hands HJ behind CG, must try.

376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

OK then, I will post my review on last Sunday...

I was in the city on Sunday and wanted to visit SF anyway, this promotion was a bonus to me.... I might have gone even if for a full price but the discount certainly encourage me to go there!

Booked with Mia after reading good review. Yeah, she was really bubbly nature and her English was excellent. She was a bit upset about people were telling her massage was "OK". I thought her massage skill was pretty good if not professionally good.

It was so nice talking to a young outgoing girl like her, her character was very nice.

Her b2b skill is pretty good, very similar to Korean b2b shops (but less expensive!).

She was very affectionate girl and I will highly recommend.

Cheers,
    Hi Brother Utamaro,

Thanks for your review on Mia, I took the liberty of copying it across to her own thread, hope you don't mind.

I am glad to hear that you are very happy with Mia and I think she really deserves your recommendation.

In regards to her massage skills, well, as I said earlier, she is OK and willing to learn and work hard, so with the right attitude, she will continue to improve. And I must say, while she is still a long way from the top level, she is better than a lot of run of the mills MLs already. And I think I was right in pointing out that Mia's part 2 is far more superior than her part 1 so people don't have too much expectation on her.

Lisa, on the other hand, has a lot of pressure on her performance everytime she meets a client, and that could be my fault. What can I do, damn if you do and damn if you don't tell, but I guess it's still good to have a high profile and get advance bookings - the girls just have to work hard consistently to give good services.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast