Thread: Ariana - Venezuelan goddess

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ariana - Venezuelan goddess

I couldn't find the name of the shop here so i would pick a random one this time.

I haven't seen any post about this shop. It is *299 Body Tone Kingsford* just in front of the light rail station. I have been looking for a time for a shop with some south american flavor since I'm from Colombia. Don't get me wrong, I love the regular asian talent that you encounter in massage parlours, but you could say i was feeling a little homesick. Interesting to note that I didn't reveal that i knew how to speak Spanish (told them I was Greek as I have some Mediterranean outlook), which was interesting as I could hear them talking about me. I'm sure they didn't noticed my accent as I have a very good pronunciation.

Prices are as usual. 100 for 30 minutes with full body massage and HJ . 130 and 160 for 45 and 60 mins. Shop is open until 10 pm and there is not madam or masaman.

This was the right place for South Americans. As I entered the shop, an Asian masseuse quickly leads me to the closest room (I know she was cause she was hot as fk and was topless and with a sexy thong). Then a total of 7 ladies Colombians and Venezuelans introduced themselves. I could tell the difference between them just by their looks and their accents. I can't remember all the names, but they are different to the names that are posted on the website. All at them looked pretty hot and very mixed regarding body, skin color and height. A paradise, i didn't know who to pick. I finally chose Ariana, a hot tall venezuelan with fake tits and a big monstruos ass.

Contrary to the usual Asian massage, Ariana decided to remove all her clothing from the beginning. The mirror allowed me to see everything. Good massage technique, but clearly not as experienced as other Asian masseuses. These ladies are noticeable more experienced on part three. Good to note that Arianna also massaged me after asking me to turn around. She offered me FS for 200, 100 for CBJ and 50 for touching pussy and Spanish. Didn't take any as I'm quite short now on money, but asked either way. She was willing to do FS for 150. The rooms are clean and have showers and some couches. I asked Ariana to kneel and finish me in one of the couches, so watchout for the cleanliness of the furniture. I shot so hard that a bit fell on her face which felt like a little unexpected extra. She did some work on the balls and quickly washed her hand afterwards. She didn't clean my body nor my mess after I shot which it is usually expected from the Asian massage.

I think my experience was good. Would be nice to see if any punters would like to visit the place and try the other girls as there is no info available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its hard to find reviews of this place.

I went there once to see the lineup before my appointment nearby.
    Saw a few girls walking through the hallway and a mamasan.
    Only actually saw 3 girls introduce themselves.
    All of them id like to try. Sadly, i didnt have time for a session then and i havent been to the area again.
    A good note is the girls whom introduced themselves were pretty confident about their body and looks.
    The go into the room and let you have a full view of their bodies and face, even shake your hands.
    Which is definitely way more than typical asian shops.
    Also, the girls are wearing sexy lingerie and i think some were not even wearing anything to cover their breasts.

Was curious to their pricing and how the extras would be and the cost.
    Thanks for that info.

What time did you come to the shop? It seemed you had more luck seeing more girls in the lineup.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Glad to be helpful. I passed around 6 PM without appointment. The place was empty even though it was a friday night. I think the safety about their body and stuff makes sense form a cultural point of view. Share your experience if you get the chance to come around again! By the way, it would be nice if someone could include the name of the shop so it is easir to track

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Disappointed

Man what a disappointment. Wanted a big ass South American girl for a long time. Only 1 girl fit the bill of actually having a bubble butt and sorta big ass. Went ahead and became very apparent to me quickly that it was going to be a waste of my money. I literally had to use the power of my mind to get a hard on when she was "jerking" me off. Could hardly call it a handjob. And the massage was just running the skin of her palm all over my body, no actual massage. I keep wasting my money in experimenting when I actually know a girl who is really good at her service. Forgot her name but she is in the city doing nuru. I tell her not to bother with the nuru lol. It's action time from the moment I set foot into her place. She doesn't have to even touch me n I'm already hard, turning her around and dry humping her thicc ass throu my pants even before I take a shower. After shower, once I'm nude it's just milking time for the rest 45 mins. I never learn my lesson, I have to remember just to go to her when I get the horny.