Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls being promised $2,000 to $3,000 a day at Sakura 57

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Girls being promised $2,000 to $3,000 a day at Sakura 57

I was looking at the employment page of Sakura 57 https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/employment/

The girls are encouraged to join with a promise they'd make $2,000 to $3,000 daily, and the hourly rate is $210-$260.

At this rate, they'd see 10 to 14 punters a day... I guess the more good-looking the girl is, the more men she gets.

I wonder how some punters here feel about possibly being, say, the 10th or 11th punter that day when you go in and look for BBFS.
    Do you simply block it out of your mind when you're doing the deed and hope she is all clean??

Has this thought crossed your mind?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You know those who do BBFS will earn another $100-$300 more on tip each session which all goes to her pocket.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    just like most things in life, there's only so much you can control. who know how many she's seen that day, that week, that month? I can say the only thing you can control is be the first booking of the day when she actually starts work. That said, it still doesn't mean she didn't just see 20 guys the night before. But at least she's fresher to start the day with you I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    You know those who do BBFS will earn another $100-$300 more on tip each session which all goes to her pocket.
    does that kinda stuff happen in the shops? I thought it's a big no no. Personally I wouldn't wanna touch any WL with a 10 foot pole if they go BBFS. Just not worth the STDs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Based on the employment page, Sakura seems to offer its girls hostel accommodation nearby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You will notice most brothels have websites that work within the law by saying the brothel charges only a room fee, and the rest of the money goes to the prostitute so she is not working for the brothel, and the brothel collects both fees in one sum. As long as the shop owner gets their "room hire" fee, all other arrangements --- including if the girl will provide BBFS or how much she charges for other exotica... is totally up to the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    You will notice most brothels have websites that work within the law by saying the brothel charges only a room fee, and the rest of the money goes to the prostitute so she is not working for the brothel, and the brothel collects both fees in one sum. As long as the shop owner gets their "room hire" fee, all other arrangements --- including if the girl will provide BBFS or how much she charges for other exotica... is totally up to the girl.
    yes, i do see that. I suppose that's their disclaimer saying whatever happens inside the rooms is no my problem, legally at least.

Banned
    I was looking at the employment page of Sakura 57 https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/employment/

The girls are encouraged to join with a promise they'd make $2,000 to $3,000 daily, and the hourly rate is $210-$260.

At this rate, they'd see 10 to 14 punters a day... I guess the more good-looking the girl is, the more men she gets.

I wonder how some punters here feel about possibly being, say, the 10th or 11th punter that day when you go in and look for BBFS.
    Do you simply block it out of your mind when you're doing the deed and hope she is all clean??

Another scare tactic.
    The girls don't even advertise themselves as providing BBFS, and which customers get BBFS is YMMV. In my previous post I mentioned spending almost $1k just for one BBFS session, I don't think all 10 customers would spend such money otherwise the WL would only need to work 2-3 days and quit immediately because they have enough money for uni or to do a trip around the world.
    Some people have rocks for brains (quote from Sooshi Mangoo)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Have nothing against Sakura
    Generally I stay away from busy shops with women too busy too book
    I want a nice punt. Why risk a tired dud punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    does that kinda stuff happen in the shops? I thought it's a big no no. Personally I wouldn't wanna touch any WL with a 10 foot pole if they go BBFS. Just not worth the STDs.
    It happens everywhere really, it has nothing to do with the shops. Even if the shops forbid it, how would they know? Generally most girls won't offer it to you because she might get in trouble if she got lots of complaints from providing BBFS. So all you have to do is just ask, then you'll know if she's okay with BBFS. Its not common for girls providing bbfs here maybe only about 5%, but i find that a certain nationality is way more open to BBFS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    It defies belief that there’s punters dumb enough to pay that much. I get BBFS at no extra cost for 170/hr elsewhere.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    It defies belief that there’s punters dumb enough to pay that much. I get BBFS at no extra cost for 170/hr elsewhere.
    Lol, you've just proven how effective money is as a prophylactic with that post.

It's the next best thing from true love to minimise the number of punters she does it with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think the 2k to 3k a day is standard in the popular shops. Just do the maths. Say a girl advertised at $320 per hour. If the shop takes $100, just guessing here, she makes $220 per hour. Doing 10 hours a day she makes $2200. Of course that assumes that every client is paying for 1 hour which is not true.

These girls doing 7 to 10 hour shifts are making north of $5ks a week I would say and they deserve every dollar, the good ones do.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I think the 2k to 3k a day is standard in the popular shops. Just do the maths. Say a girl advertised at $320 per hour. If the shop takes $100, just guessing here, she makes $220 per hour. Doing 10 hours a day she makes $2200. Of course that assumes that every client is paying for 1 hour which is not true.

These girls doing 7 to 10 hour shifts are making north of $5ks a week I would say and they deserve every dollar, the good ones do.
    Not to mention they can make more with 30 min sessions.

An interesting point about that webpage is it is written half in Japanese and half in Korean.

Appears to be giving different info in the parts that are in Japanese vs in Korean?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    just like most things in life, there's only so much you can control. who know how many she's seen that day, that week, that month? I can say the only thing you can control is be the first booking of the day when she actually starts work. That said, it still doesn't mean she didn't just see 20 guys the night before. But at least she's fresher to start the day with you I guess...
    Best is to get the girl in her virginal state before she enters into parlour game.

After that you're one of her footballers team of the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get BBFS at no extra cost for 170/hr elsewhere.
    Note to self: Avoid "Elsewhere."

Banned
    Some punters don't even want to touch BBFS for free and you pay $170 to catch Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Shigella etc. etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It defies belief that there’s punters dumb enough to pay 170/hr for BBFS. Poor you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Another scare tactic.
    The girls don't even advertise themselves as providing BBFS, and which customers get BBFS is YMMV. In my previous post I mentioned spending almost $1k just for one BBFS session, I don't think all 10 customers would spend such money otherwise the WL would only need to work 2-3 days and quit immediately because they have enough money for uni or to do a trip around the world.
    Some people have rocks for brains (quote from Sooshi Mangoo)
    Hey @JohnJones, I don’t want to upset you or appear to be showing off… but I can assure you that some of us don’t pay “$1k just for one BBFS session”…. Not anything like that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    An interesting point about that webpage is it is written half in Japanese and half in Korean.
    Racisttttttyyttt lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast