Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tokio studio is back ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Should you be told before you pay that someone is unwell with period? Not her fault
    If this happens do you go back fully clothed and say to the manager that you won't go through with massage. Can have some very ordinary massages in this scenario

I will learn the word 'period/menstruation' in 5 languages, and at all massage shops, politely ask the ML at the start of a punt
    If the ML is sick with period, I will stay clothed, return to the desk, and ask manager to find me another alternative

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Did a walk in here and the young guy said that there’s only 1 girl available (despite all the room doors being open) and she comes in and of course she has her period. Okay girl but I found this out at the flip.

I wonder when shop staff will realise that walk ins are potential regulars and should be given a lineup at the very least. I won’t be back.
    Tried this place once months ago, I have an AR about it in the Private section. Actually tried the place only because the girl was advertised as offering extra services on another forum - turns out it was a fake AR but the girl was pretty good nonetheless. Unfortunately she left and is nowhere to be seen in any other shops.

Latest roster all seem to advertise mediocre looking girls, probably MILFs. Person tending the phone/WeChat is always never in the shop, don't know how they operate businesses like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if your looking for extras start with the girls who used to work @ cbd...
    otherwise, when you text on wechat, just ask who will do what you want

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i went there today, it was pretty good, alot cheaper than CBD Style and decent service, good to have another place to go to get a bigger range of girls. I did a walk in only 1 girl was aviable so went with it and turned out ok, 2 more punters rocked up as i was exiting so must be getting busy but it was a peak time Friday after work so meh. Its not as nice as CBD but then again its almost half the price so heheh u do what u can.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    i went there today, it was pretty good, alot cheaper than CBD Style and decent service, good to have another place to go to get a bigger range of girls. I did a walk in only 1 girl was aviable so went with it and turned out ok, 2 more punters rocked up as i was exiting so must be getting busy but it was a peak time Friday after work so meh. Its not as nice as CBD but then again its almost half the price so heheh u do what u can.
    The place has one shitty shower, the rooms are small and the girls well I have yet to find one (apart from the boss) really up to even CBD standard.

Even the ex-cbd girls are not upto CBD standard.

BUT, of course the price is Not CBD pricing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    for me it was comparable service but a bit different for sure, same old towel blanket massage.

Clothes ON till the flip if you pay the extra $50 includes hand job, i think $30 more for cbj NO BBBJ (could just be the lady not venue)

So a bit stranger but also a ALOT cheaper, less oil was used but prob due to the girl and also just 1 shower but tbh i enjoyed it just ask much as cbd the girl i got made the difference FTW super cute
    I will try others out for sure and report back, the room was super small and prison like i agree but once on the table all that fades away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Clothes ON till the flip if you pay the extra $50 includes hand job, i think $30 more for cbj NO BBBJ (could just be the lady not venue)
    Before Covid, any extras depended on the girl, so I'm willing to believe it remains the same, hopefully,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yes they are back, im gona try hit up a few girls to see what the quality is like for now only done J Nami seen her 3 times in a week addicted to her

il use this thread for general stuffs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hope this place won’t become a second monster

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this place open on the weekends? Is there a website?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    im not sure on weekends, its hit and miss at this stage best to ask them on we chat, but i dont think they use we chat much on weekends and always a 2 day gap for weekends with no reosters, so may be just by apointment ill have to ask next time.

Banned
    Remedial Massage:
    60 minutes - $130

What does it include as many other massage shops only charge $70?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    there was a few not so gret reviews lately so i have shied aawya from thisplace

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    there was a few not so gret reviews lately so i have shied aawya from thisplace
    give it another go, its done well by me, happy to pay less than half the price at CBD, ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Remedial Massage:
    60 minutes - $130

What does it include as many other massage shops only charge $70?
    At that price range, I’m assuming it includes NHJ. 227 Broadway and Newtown Massage use the same system too, adding the NHJ tip to the overall price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    looks like closed on weekends (if just temporarily till other staff come back not sure)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yuri is super cute offers good b2b and hj
    Koto fuller but also super cute offers dfk cbj hj

Got an intro that they were both in it’s a bit busy get in quick till 8pm or wait till Monday.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e5sdm...xux28k1w0&dl=0

This dropbox has exclusive photos not seen on Wechat:
    - Nonoka
    - Yuri
    - Koto (newly added)
    - Yume
    - Miki (newly added)
    - Nami

Wechat ID: tokyostudiosyd

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks yowser, good stuff!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking at the photos for Nami & Yuri ... "Self Masterbation Exhibitionist" - anyone had this service from either?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast