Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tokio studio is back ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yea girls arent that great. Decided to do a walk in out of nostalgia and had the most boring session, boring girl, boring massage and handjob in my life. Not worth it especially when extras are charged on top of nude + nhj. Uncomfortable massage beds and no shower. Only worth it if girls are good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes got the same message and went to check out the place as I’ve been there hundreds of times before they closed down. Jun is still the mamasan, she now has a male assistant with her. The place itself stank a bit as if it had been locked up for years (which is probably true) with no ventilation. Wasn’t the fresh airy place it was before.

Was disappointed with the quality of girls, frankly. Mei is very average probably a 4/10 on looks, probably is early 20s, she is one of those that comes to intro and then just stands there expectantly even though I thanked her a couple of times. Finally had to tell her to move on and I wanted to see the other girls. Ai is probably late 20s or early 30s, looks wise 2/10, build okay but she wouldn’t even get a first look from me on the street. Lisa / Haru looks 4/10, again nothing to write home about. Booked Noa who is a cute looking girl, would say 6 or 7 on 10, however very clinical experience, $50 for clothed hj no touching, no other extras. Pretty boring service.

Haven’t seen Mina, Kana and some of the other girls yet but first impressions of the relaunched tokio studio are very underwhelming

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes prices appear reasonable because they don’t include any extras. But extras now versus what was offered before the place shut down are chalk and cheese

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Great to see more competition. Don't put up with very high prices

$50 for 30 minutes
    $65 for 45 minutes
    $80 for 1 hour

Prices that most punters can actually afford
    There may be a rush to the doors, given it's so centrally located in the CBD and such VFM. Too good to be true?

Hope they continue to expand their business

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Yes got the same message and went to check out the place as I’ve been there hundreds of times before they closed down. Jun is still the mamasan, she now has a male assistant with her. The place itself stank a bit as if it had been locked up for years (which is probably true) with no ventilation. Wasn’t the fresh airy place it was before.

Was disappointed with the quality of girls, frankly. Mei is very average probably a 4/10 on looks, probably is early 20s, she is one of those that comes to intro and then just stands there expectantly even though I thanked her a couple of times. Finally had to tell her to move on and I wanted to see the other girls. Ai is probably late 20s or early 30s, looks wise 2/10, build okay but she wouldn’t even get a first look from me on the street. Lisa / Haru looks 4/10, again nothing to write home about. Booked Noa who is a cute looking girl, would say 6 or 7 on 10, however very clinical experience, $50 for clothed hj no touching, no other extras. Pretty boring service.

Haven’t seen Mina, Kana and some of the other girls yet but first impressions of the relaunched tokio studio are very underwhelming
    Cheers. this feedback is super helpful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Need Natsu back! She was bangin for fair run of ur money. Heard shes still around so maybe just maybe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    June confirmed none of the og girls will be returning.

Still have faith that she can turn things around to the joint it used to back in the day

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It takes time to recruit and build the business so hopefully you guys will give them more tries
    Once they've built up then it'd be good for us punters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking forward to this place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    tried it last time, and totally not worth it IMO.
    as other guys said boring and the girls giving bad service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am trying to remember whether they had shower or not available for customers. ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I am trying to remember whether they had shower or not available for customers. ??
    Right down the back there is a shower

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Since my first few visits to the relaunched shop have seen Mina who is decent although a bit mechanical, and there’s a star 19/20 yo WL who is ex another famous CBD shop who I’m a regular with. (In fact she is now working in at least 2 other shops because she said she needs money)

However the extras being charged are out of control, last week was charged $130 for a bbbj, whereas had always paid $100 before. So I think the girls are basically now ripping off customers so am done with this shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Since my first few visits to the relaunched shop have seen Mina who is decent although a bit mechanical, and there’s a star 19/20 yo WL who is ex another famous CBD shop who I’m a regular with. (In fact she is now working in at least 2 other shops because she said she needs money)

However the extras being charged are out of control, last week was charged $130 for a bbbj, whereas had always paid $100 before. So I think the girls are basically now ripping off customers so am done with this shop
    That's not good to hear. I won't be visiting
    Haven't punted recently because of life costs
    Ask up front at the start how much are extras. If extras are this expensive, I would get dressed and leave

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At these prices the shop would be pretty empty. With all the other options around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recently wondered if they open on the weekend and found surprisiingly that they do.

I booked a 1hour session with jun with specifically a pussyslide. Actually I found what I wanted which was a cameltoe slide to completion. I wasn't interested in fucking her, just a bare slide with e cuming outside (not inside).

I gotta say, it was great, she provided exactly what I wanted and very reasonable price considering.

lovely lady, lovely service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I booked a 1hour session with jun with specifically a pussyslide. Actually I found what I wanted which was a cameltoe slide to completion. I wasn't interested in fucking her, just a bare slide with e cuming outside (not inside).
    Cost for the pussyslide?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    At these prices the shop would be pretty empty. With all the other options around.
    Japanese or Korean masseuse charge a bit more compare to others Asian masseuse
    Worth the dime if they engaged

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recently wondered if they open on the weekend and found surprisiingly that they do.

I gotta say, it was great, she provided exactly what I wanted and very reasonable price considering.

lovely lady, lovely service.
    How is Jun looking these days?
    I remember her from maybe 5 yrs ago, but it's been a long while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jun is a lovey person with a truely fantastic technique.

I loved every part of her, her boobs are nice and firm (not bolt ons).
    her pussy tasted devine.
    I truely wished she would kiss, but had do with just her pussy to kiss.

I really do not need these young girls, I want I true woman and Jun fits that very very nicely.
    I now would not see anyone unless in that shop unless highly recommended personally by Jun and only if she is definitely unavailable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did a walk in here and the young guy said that there’s only 1 girl available (despite all the room doors being open) and she comes in and of course she has her period. Okay girl but I found this out at the flip.

I wonder when shop staff will realise that walk ins are potential regulars and should be given a lineup at the very least. I won’t be back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast