Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tokio studio is back ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    Looking at the photos for Nami & Yuri ... "Self Masterbation Exhibitionist" - anyone had this service from either?
    i couldn't get nami to cum the first time i met her, second time i was having trouble also, and i got the bright idea and asked her to show me how she does it. She is so tiny and i was way too gentle, i saw her rubbing her clip pretty vigorously (more force and area than i would have imagined, little minx) ,.. so second time i saw her i made her cum 3 times, was quite amazing and then we built a bit of a bond from there on getting up to all sorts of no good hehehe, give and you shall get, I will miss her now sadly, off to the farms.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There's a new girl Airi posted on their WeChat, she's super cute! And the picture shows her full face, which seems pretty rare in this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e5sdm...xux28k1w0&dl=0

This dropbox has exclusive photos not seen on Wechat:
    - Nonoka
    - Yuri
    - Koto (newly added)
    - Yume
    - Miki (newly added)
    - Nami

Wechat ID: tokyostudiosyd
    How did you get these photos? Did reception send them to you?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I was going to start an AR thread but got lazy. I'll just put this here.

Broke my semi-retirement to try out this place last evening. Wife was on the rags right when I got horny, so eating "outside pussy" it is then, lol...

Checked on their WeChat and saw that Miki looked like she had my kind of body shape. Leggy proportions and seemed to be quite liberal with services.

The location of this shop is ... Interesting. It's in the middle of a row of shops that are frequented by Asian hotties. The fashion shops usually have some eye candy around, and the internet cafe is quite a popular spot for youngsters, lots of hotties coming and going. I don't know, I quite like this location, I like the idea of banging a girl only a few feet away from other street hotties, lol...

Anyway, in I went through the front entrance with my head held high. Fricking 3 steep flights of stairs to get there, left me wheezing for breathe!

Paid $75 for 45 mins with Miki.

I'm shown to my room. Boy, I don't think I've seen a smaller massage room in my life. There wasn't even enough room to fit the massage table properly! The top and left sides of the table were shunted right up against the walls in a corner, meaning there's no way your masseuse would be able to massage your shoulders from the front.

Miki comes into the room. She was wearing a cardigan over a regular looking dress, didn't do nothing for my libido. Her face looked OK, but I noticed she had bigger teeth. Not crooked, just big teeth.

It being a hot day and I wanted to check the place out, I decided to take a shower. Now the shower in this place, lollll.. ! It's one of those Japanese shower cubicles if you've ever used one. The problem was, it was so worn out and old that all of the labels for operating it have faded out. So I was left with 2 big knobs that moved in weird directions, lots of nozzles pointing at me and a shower head in my hand with no clue how to operate the damn thing! I fiddled with the knobs turning and twisting it this way and that, no luck with getting any water out of anything. Then all of a sudden, I don't know which knob I turned, ALL OF THE NOZZLES STARTED SPRAYING COLD WATER ON ME! Lolll...

I managed to somehow wash my dick and arse that way with soap, then quickly wrapped up in the towel and headed back to the room. Note to self: this place no good for showers!

Back with Miki. That experience in the shower left me with barely a slug between my legs, libido almost completely gone now. So I go face down and she starts with the massage which was not bad. I can tell she was at least putting some effort into it, not half arsed.

Got to chatting. Her English was not bad, able to hold a convo without a problem. She hails from Osaka. I started asking about extras. The price list:
    $50 for NHJ
    $70 for NHJ + playing with her body
    $100 for CBJ
    $150 for CFS

I looked at her in her uninspiring dress and cardigan and felt nothing stir in my loins, so I opted for the $70. She strips off and yep, she did have leggy proportions. NOW the slug in my groin stirs. In the words of George Costanza, "I think it moved".

I looked a bit closer at her body and noticed more details: small A cups, a bit of a belly, legs and arse not bad looking. I think I'd give her 5/10 for body.

I got her to lie down and did foreplay on her. She was ok with everything except FIV. She seemed to enjoy DATY but was very muted in her reactions. TBH I was going to opt for CFS upgrade if her reactions were good during DATY, but alas it wasn't enough to get me going. On with the NHJ finish and her technique was OK, knew which parts to rub for maximum effect, got me over the line pretty quickly. 6/10 for service in my book. Points for being liberal, but could've been a lot better if she had been more "engaging".

There you go boys, my half shop-scoping, half AR for you!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amazing writeup Goldfishman! I've been eyeing this place (and Miki as well on their WeChat) but I think might wait until they have some new girls where FS is ok.

Banned

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't believe it, sibon managed to save up enough of his pocket money for a punt!

I bet his missus and 101 kids are disappointed though...cabbage soup again.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review Goldfishman.

"Self masturbation exhibitionist" means she masturbates in front of you while you watch her, Yuri can do it with a vibrator. I didn't know how to write it on the card, maybe "masturbate in front of customer" would be better?

New girls added to dropbox:
    - Moe
    - Airi

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/e5sdm...ax3kloyq6&dl=0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I don't believe it, sibon managed to save up enough of his pocket money for a punt!

I bet his missus and 101 kids are disappointed though...cabbage soup again.
    So you're the filthy beggar who sits on the Chinatown pavement with a tin and a card that says "Please help me to punt."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345