Thread: Slim pickings.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Slim pickings.

I’ve always been quite optimistic, maybe ‘lucky’, on the punting front….take the good with the bad. Hit one, miss one…..50/50?

However; after only visiting a couple of regs, for the last few months…..I decided to spread my wings, try some different avenues?

The last 2 weeks have, without doubt, been the worst I’ve experienced, on the punting front, ever. Always respectful, probably too respectful, I’ve never before asked to see ‘the line up’, or trimmings on offer. However, that mindset is a thing of the past.
    Went to 4 shops in the Oxenford/Hope Island area…..and walked.
    Tried 5 shops in the Underwood area….again walked.
    Third attempt, 4 shops in the Carina area….same result, walked.

I even went to a couple of ‘tried and true shops’, which have never failed to deliver in the past. The girls were 7/10 attractive, but the quality of service offered was 2/10.
    Similar result; paid for the massage but no extras.

I don’t know what to say?
    Some punters must be pumping these Sheila’s….otherwise the shops wouldn’t exist?

Over all….very disappointing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    I’ve always been quite optimistic, maybe ‘lucky’, on the punting front….take the good with the bad. Hit one, miss one…..50/50?

However; after only visiting a couple of regs, for the last few months…..I decided to spread my wings, try some different avenues?

The last 2 weeks have, without doubt, been the worst I’ve experienced, on the punting front, ever. Always respectful, probably too respectful, I’ve never before asked to see ‘the line up’, or trimmings on offer. However, that mindset is a thing of the past.
    Went to 4 shops in the Oxenford/Hope Island area…..and walked.
    Tried 5 shops in the Underwood area….again walked.
    Third attempt, 4 shops in the Carina area….same result, walked.

I even went to a couple of ‘tried and true shops’, which have never failed to deliver in the past. The girls were 7/10 attractive, but the quality of service offered was 2/10.
    Similar result; paid for the massage but no extras.

I don’t know what to say?
    Some punters must be pumping these Sheila’s….otherwise the shops wouldn’t exist?

Over all….very disappointing.
    Not much round I agree. There are some pockets and some have their gems but when these end it is harder and harder to find a good one. That, or I am looking at the complete wrong places or going at the wrong times or something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where in Oxenford/Hope Island did you try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sticking to a couple of regular privates, but mostly just hanging onto my cash. there is so much not worth paying for atm and so much pressure on the wallet something is gonna give and shit punts have to go!!
    happy punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Where in Oxenford/Hope Island did you try
    Three in the Oxenford area.
    1. Opposite Woolies….advertise on Locanto as a ‘new shop’.
    2. Above the Post Office.
    3. A bit further south, heading towards Movie World…..Thai joint.
    The other was on Hope Island Road, next to the pool shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    I am sticking to a couple of regular privates, but mostly just hanging onto my cash. there is so much not worth paying for atm and so much pressure on the wallet something is gonna give and shit punts have to go!!
    happy punting
    100% agree, im over the boiler behind the door thing. I just walk nowadays.
    Gotta admit, Im getting hardened to this lying bullshit.
    Its getting even more brazen nowadays, ads saying ex model from sweden and you get a bridge troll...ffs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    happy punting
    LOL….fair comment.
    I suffer a different affliction; not economic….but time poor.
    Closest shop to where I live is 45 minutes away. It’s basically a 6 hour venture, driving from shop to shop, plus a lunch stop…..then arrive home with a full sac.
    I’d be better off just spending 2 hours cooking a MasterChef recipe? At least that way…I’ve still got 4 hours in the bank. IDK, trials and tribulations….wouldn’t think it’s that difficult to find a half decent punt?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGuru View Post
    No thanks…..barf.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGuru View Post
    If you read the whole ad and read it carefully, you will find that she suits certain clientele and scares the sh!t out of others...