Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Korean Mika Good Services Oriented

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    But the thing is, it doesn't matter to me whether she used to be a he or not. She looks, sounds and acts like a she, and provides a top notch service.
    I'm happy to take her at face value and just enjoy.
    Many men like this lets try lb still not gay just normal. Very good you happy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys,

Alina is my usual go-to at SBM. how would Mika compare to Alina in terms of looks and service?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Saw her recently - wow!!

Hi all,
    Long time lurker, first time posting (I値l have to do some reviews soon - not that I have many though)

I saw Mika a couple weeks ago. Was actually my second time seeing her in a couple of months. First time was based on a review here and second time was because her service was so good the first time. And the second time round was even better. Significantly so. All going well I値l be able to see her again in a couple of weeks. She was wild. I値l just leave it at that.

And as for the was she a he etc. for me, I couldn稚 care less. If she was a he, the surgeon deserves a medal. All I know is that the massage is great and the extras are extraordinary so I値l happily go back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    Hi all,
    Long time lurker, first time posting (I値l have to do some reviews soon - not that I have many though)

I saw Mika a couple weeks ago. Was actually my second time seeing her in a couple of months. First time was based on a review here and second time was because her service was so good the first time. And the second time round was even better. Significantly so. All going well I値l be able to see her again in a couple of weeks. She was wild. I値l just leave it at that.

And as for the was she a he etc. for me, I couldn稚 care less. If she was a he, the surgeon deserves a medal. All I know is that the massage is great and the extras are extraordinary so I値l happily go back for more.
    Thanks baby for visiting Mika
    🌶Hot babes rostered Tomorrow
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    What the... mistaken identity, alleged post op, huge differences in descriptions of the (same??) girl... one bro says she's 175 another says she's 170??... even the resident online detective wading in with a Thai users group conspiracy theory.

This has got to be one of the weirdest threads ever.

But strangely... It's making me want to go see this girl, lol!

Maybe this was all just a clever marketing trick...
    "Resident online detective" here.

Had a session with her recently, and I found out what I needed but for the sake of not destroying her business and privacy (she was a nice accommodating person) I won't post it here.

All I can say is that her FS is amazing. Massage as well. If you're not a stalker trying to find out what she is or isn't, the only reason why she's fully booked is because she's services oriented (unless she doesn't like you for some reason).

No BBBJ received tho, and no 69 offered. Pussy is tight, she knows how to grip a dick like a vice and she caresses your balls at the same time while you're fucking her tight pussy to induce an explosion. And she'll quickly clean herself up and redo her makeup before giving a finishing massage until time runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    "Resident online detective" here.

Had a session with her recently, and I found out what I needed but for the sake of not destroying her business and privacy (she was a nice accommodating person) I won't post it here.

All I can say is that her FS is amazing. Massage as well. If you're not a stalker trying to find out what she is or isn't, the only reason why she's fully booked is because she's services oriented (unless she doesn't like you for some reason).

No BBBJ received tho, and no 69 offered. Pussy is tight, she knows how to grip a dick like a vice and she caresses your balls at the same time while you're fucking her tight pussy to induce an explosion. And she'll quickly clean herself up and redo her makeup before giving a finishing massage until time runs out.
    Thanks for visiting Mika
    Please come many girls

🌶Hot babes rostered today and tomorrow
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    ☎ 0426702868

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this the same Mika at Top Ryde?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Is this the same Mika at Top Ryde?
    Yep. She’s a busy girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nickoneck View Post
    Mika is a very busy girl. She told me that in total she works like 7 days a week in this industry, in several places. But, I can see that what makes her physically tired. She is the ML that I thought delivered one of the best service, sometimes overdoing it than she is supposed to do. Enjoyed talk lots of thing with her, serious talks about business and investment, even some fun things like movies and anime. I enjoy talked about Anime before with Aki, and Japanese pop culture with Mayu. But, Mika seems can cover almost all those topics when we talk, one of the smartest ML I have ever meet.
    If She clicks with you and treat her nice, surely she will give you lots of service with more intimately interactions.
    I only seen Mika once in Top Ryde. Her FS is something else, she says she invents the positions and she compliments me for surviving 5 different positions in that session. A bit tedious changing positions that many times in a single session but very tempting to cum prematurely because your senses being stimulated in different ways in such a short time. Only thing is that her body structure strikes me either as she used to be bigger or she's genetically different.

Mika

21yo. 170cm. D cup. The best girl from Korea. Sweet and innocent face like angel. Sexy Slim body. she get wonderfully experienced fantastic massage skill , also offers best open mind services!
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours:
    Open 7 days (never close)
    10am to 8 pm (last booking 8pm)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boy, what a confusing thread. I don’t really care what people are into, whether they like trannies etc. Each to their own as they say.

However, one thing that does bug me is the fact there are WL’s out there who are TS and it is not disclosed. The paying customer does have a right to know and will make a decision based on that. It also prevents girls from being outed as TS when they are not.

My two cents worth.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rip off

Mika is TS, for sure and terrible. Don't see him all the homo guys posting positives about him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345