Korean Mika Good Services Oriented

Establishment: Sydney Baby Massage
    Date of Visit : 12.06.2023
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868
    Wechat: hargrave16-18
    Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
    Rates : $130/60 minutes

Person's Name : Mika
    Size/shape : Trendy super gorgeous looking, Smooth bronze skin, Long weary blonde hair and sexy hot body tall girl 175cm C cups beautiful ass
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean good English
    Services Provided : Exotic Relaxation Massage, NHJ CBJ Shower & Sex
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, high passionate services (GFE + PSE)

My experience/comments :
    Beautiful nice Queen Birthday, spoiled myself shopping in the city, while wandering around WeChat SBM, in return with 3 ML available on my selected time, booked Korean Mika with curiosity as no one reports her 🥹 (I know why after visited)

FIRST IMPRESSION
    Met Eva, informed me room no.1 after paperwork. In the room, waiting for Mika’s arrival, a bit nervous as heard her walking up the stairs. Mika greeted me with a kiss on my face before I can really see her clearly 😝 then a kiss 💋 on my lips while I hugged her and grabbed her beautiful meaty ass, very GFE alike 👍. This kind of greeting urges me to ask what’s her offer 😝, few options as I was hesitating between fs and all services ……..private 😝

FOREPLAY
    Agreed with her top service, we disrobed together but she kept her lingerie for me to remove. In front of wall mirror, I hugged her from behind, exploring her beautiful C cups, sliding Les 🍌 between her thighs, good interactions returned from her with moaning sounds and kisses to my face. Mika is a tall lady and matches my height. I disrobed her see through sexy lingerie 👙 while exploring her assets. Sit her on the massage table, separated her long legs, discovered her beautiful pussy 🐱……. what’s next? ……..private

SHOWER
    Served me mouthwash and washed me thoroughly and I did the same to her found her little planet 🌎 tattoo on her back while I was body slides her beautiful ass 😂 Mika is a naughty girl enjoying her professionally services, she loves to entertain her clients 💕

MASSAGE
    After drying ourselves I laid face down to enjoy her massage, Mika’s massage is good though even just started her career 10 months ago. Enjoying her tickling, body and pussyslides let me wandering a lots 😂

FUCKING
    After some relaxation, turned over with cat bathed lots of kissing then Dom me with mouth followed with CBJ 👍. Amazing service from her, not conversations needed during the session as 69 before cowgirl ride. My best enjoyments was that little push when Les 🍌 entering the pussy 🐱 so nice probably I am her first customer of the day 😂 felt some tightness. Changed positions to missionary inserting Les that moment Pause 🛑 while watching the slow motion in and out, repeatedly 😂. Wall mirror gave beautiful view of 2 beautiful naked interactions

OVERALL
    Beautiful assets, good and fluent English nice conversations with intimate services. She knows few Chinese words that would amaze her clients

PS: Mika’s keepers, please don’t mind as I only reported basic

Left as another happy man 😃 YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review.what was the damage all up for part 3?

Thanks baby for the compliments
    Happy to see you enjoying your time with Mika

🌶Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review keen to have a visit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Establishment: Sydney Baby Massage
    Date of Visit : 12.06.2023
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868
    Wechat: hargrave16-18
    Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
    Rates : $130/60 minutes

Person's Name : Mika
    Size/shape : Trendy super gorgeous looking, Smooth bronze skin, Long weary blonde hair and sexy hot body tall girl 175cm C cups beautiful ass
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean good English
    Services Provided : Exotic Relaxation Massage, NHJ CBJ Shower & Sex
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, high passionate services (GFE + PSE)

My experience/comments :
    Beautiful nice Queen Birthday, spoiled myself shopping in the city, while wandering around WeChat SBM, in return with 3 ML available on my selected time, booked Korean Mika with curiosity as no one reports her 🥹 (I know why after visited)

FIRST IMPRESSION
    Met Eva, informed me room no.1 after paperwork. In the room, waiting for Mika’s arrival, a bit nervous as heard her walking up the stairs. Mika greeted me with a kiss on my face before I can really see her clearly 😝 then a kiss 💋 on my lips while I hugged her and grabbed her beautiful meaty ass, very GFE alike 👍. This kind of greeting urges me to ask what’s her offer 😝, few options as I was hesitating between fs and all services ……..private 😝

FOREPLAY
    Agreed with her top service, we disrobed together but she kept her lingerie for me to remove. In front of wall mirror, I hugged her from behind, exploring her beautiful C cups, sliding Les 🍌 between her thighs, good interactions returned from her with moaning sounds and kisses to my face. Mika is a tall lady and matches my height. I disrobed her see through sexy lingerie 👙 while exploring her assets. Sit her on the massage table, separated her long legs, discovered her beautiful pussy 🐱……. what’s next? ……..private

SHOWER
    Served me mouthwash and washed me thoroughly and I did the same to her found her little planet 🌎 tattoo on her back while I was body slides her beautiful ass 😂 Mika is a naughty girl enjoying her professionally services, she loves to entertain her clients 💕

MASSAGE
    After drying ourselves I laid face down to enjoy her massage, Mika’s massage is good though even just started her career 10 months ago. Enjoying her tickling, body and pussyslides let me wandering a lots 😂

FUCKING
    After some relaxation, turned over with cat bathed lots of kissing then Dom me with mouth followed with CBJ 👍. Amazing service from her, not conversations needed during the session as 69 before cowgirl ride. My best enjoyments was that little push when Les 🍌 entering the pussy 🐱 so nice probably I am her first customer of the day 😂 felt some tightness. Changed positions to missionary inserting Les that moment Pause 🛑 while watching the slow motion in and out, repeatedly 😂. Wall mirror gave beautiful view of 2 beautiful naked interactions

OVERALL
    Beautiful assets, good and fluent English nice conversations with intimate services. She knows few Chinese words that would amaze her clients

PS: Mika’s keepers, please don’t mind as I only reported basic

Left as another happy man 😃 YMMV
    Bro you messages is full

🌶Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Thanks for the review.what was the damage all up for part 3?
    Mika has basic fs of $100 and I tipped her extra as she provided diamond service for me and more but you have to find out after visiting her. I am planning for her special option….. her keepers might know this 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a reason why there aren't many reviews for her!

I was under the impression she's been working for a number of years not 10 months.

I am curious what her special option is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post

Me too! Maybe I'll ask next time I see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro leslie your message full again I want to reply your message I can confirm she taiwan girl born 1990 33 this year has son in taiwan like Van cleef chain pm me for more detail she also do private job in burwood

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    Bro leslie your message full again I want to reply your message I can confirm she taiwan girl born 1990 33 this year has son in taiwan like Van cleef chain pm me for more detail she also do private job in burwood
    Taiwanese? Couldn’t tell as she tasted kimchi from DFK but I will returned to her again.
    Sorry about my message box as I have limited spots but will clean some for your info
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    There is a reason why there aren't many reviews for her!

I was under the impression she's been working for a number of years not 10 months.

She has a “Special option”? hmmm wonder what that could be…….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel like you might be confused... I'm aware she works most days so would be surprised if she does privates.

Saw her again. Got cuddles, guess that's special.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro you messages is full
    Big like for your detail full review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Konfuzion, I think you may have this Mika confused with another.
    This Mika is Korean background educated in New Zealand, just turned 25 a couple of months ago, and works as Mika at SBM and Ryde Massage and also as Kimi at Broadway. She doesn't work privately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Konfuzion, I think you may have this Mika confused with another.
    This Mika is Korean background educated in New Zealand, just turned 25 a couple of months ago, and works as Mika at SBM and Ryde Massage and also as Kimi at Broadway. She doesn't work privately.
    No reply from you? Look like you dont know her as well as you think 🤔

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mika / Kimi has been the most confusing reviews and comments on this forum lol. Some people keep implying she is TS, now someone is saying she has a son? Wonder which one is true...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    Mika / Kimi has been the most confusing reviews and comments on this forum lol. Some people keep implying she is TS, now someone is saying she has a son? Wonder which one is true...
    555 where it say she ts?

Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    LOL, you have to try and find out. Hint, look for the Cervix...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    555 I know her option she likes ....... on period so not ts next door complaint because she screams so much loud

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast