After last week Tokio Studio failure, wanted some FS fun, so went to SIRS

Was shown 4 latina ladies, 3 of them said no LFK or even Kissing. One lady Karla - Brazillian accepted for DFK with extras. No worries there

350 at Mamasan

Accepted 150 Extra to Karla. She agreed for FS, DFK, Shower and CBJ - She said, since we are kissing, BBBJ and Kissing is not good, and I accepted and felt very nice of her to offer that

We both got into shower, Amazing body - All original , Perfect latina curves everywhere. Big ass, Big breasts, Beautiful face and lips. She went full on DFK in the shower. We both spent like 10mins in shower, kissing and hugging and she cleaned me.

Then went to the bed and she started sucking with cover. Enjoyed the view of her eyes. Looking up, time to time. There are mirrors on ceiling so this view was amazing. She then asked to get in doggy but I wanted to dfk and f*ck so I said missionary and do some oral. She accepted. Almost 15mins went with kissing, she did Cowgirl and started humping fast. She is a rocket here. Not sure if she wanted to finish fast or so but I asked her to slow down

Was enjoying and finished inside her and cleaned up

Amazing 1hour spent We hugged and kissed and showered again.

Amazing girl. Lovely assets.

WIR : Probably if $$ was not that high.

Great punt