Establishment: Sydney Baby Massage
Date of Visit : 12.06.2023
Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868
Wechat: hargrave16-18
Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
Rates : $130/60 minutes

Person's Name : Mika
Size/shape : Trendy super gorgeous looking, Smooth bronze skin, Long weary blonde hair and sexy hot body tall girl 175cm C cups beautiful ass
Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean good English
Services Provided : Exotic Relaxation Massage, NHJ CBJ Shower & Sex
Value for money/recommend? : Yes, high passionate services (GFE + PSE)

My experience/comments :
Beautiful nice Queen Birthday, spoiled myself shopping in the city, while wandering around WeChat SBM, in return with 3 ML available on my selected time, booked Korean Mika with curiosity as no one reports her 🥹 (I know why after visited)

FIRST IMPRESSION
Met Eva, informed me room no.1 after paperwork. In the room, waiting for Mika’s arrival, a bit nervous as heard her walking up the stairs. Mika greeted me with a kiss on my face before I can really see her clearly 😝 then a kiss 💋 on my lips while I hugged her and grabbed her beautiful meaty ass, very GFE alike 👍. This kind of greeting urges me to ask what’s her offer 😝, few options as I was hesitating between fs and all services ……..private 😝

FOREPLAY
Agreed with her top service, we disrobed together but she kept her lingerie for me to remove. In front of wall mirror, I hugged her from behind, exploring her beautiful C cups, sliding Les 🍌 between her thighs, good interactions returned from her with moaning sounds and kisses to my face. Mika is a tall lady and matches my height. I disrobed her see through sexy lingerie 👙 while exploring her assets. Sit her on the massage table, separated her long legs, discovered her beautiful pussy 🐱……. what’s next? ……..private

SHOWER
Served me mouthwash and washed me thoroughly and I did the same to her found her little planet 🌎 tattoo on her back while I was body slides her beautiful ass 😂 Mika is a naughty girl enjoying her professionally services, she loves to entertain her clients 💕

MASSAGE
After drying ourselves I laid face down to enjoy her massage, Mika’s massage is good though even just started her career 10 months ago. Enjoying her tickling, body and pussyslides let me wandering a lots 😂

FUCKING
After some relaxation, turned over with cat bathed lots of kissing then Dom me with mouth followed with CBJ 👍. Amazing service from her, not conversations needed during the session as 69 before cowgirl ride. My best enjoyments was that little push when Les 🍌 entering the pussy 🐱 so nice probably I am her first customer of the day 😂 felt some tightness. Changed positions to missionary inserting Les that moment Pause 🛑 while watching the slow motion in and out, repeatedly 😂. Wall mirror gave beautiful view of 2 beautiful naked interactions

OVERALL
Beautiful assets, good and fluent English nice conversations with intimate services. She knows few Chinese words that would amaze her clients

PS: Mika’s keepers, please don’t mind as I only reported basic

Left as another happy man 😃 YMMV