Thread: Korean Mika Good Services Oriented

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Thanks for that LBW.

I wonder if she knows about this forum.

Some girls have explicitly stated not to review them on this forum, she will probably need to do that as well.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    She knows about it now lol. I mentioned to her that she had a review and she told me it's how her one of mamasan's found out she worked at SBM. Both mamasans happened to like the same insta photos.

I did notice she likes that bottle of lube but just chalked it down to her being a busy girl and me not getting her excited.

She also doesn't have a tattoo on her back so no clue how OP got that wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    She knows about it now lol. I mentioned to her that she had a review and she told me it's how her one of mamasan's found out she worked at SBM. Both mamasans happened to like the same insta photos.

I did notice she likes that bottle of lube but just chalked it down to her being a busy girl and me not getting her excited.

She also doesn't have a tattoo on her back so no clue how OP got that wrong.
    Do you mean the IG page that Kon sent?

If that's the case then this girl is definitely a girl, definitely Taiwanese and 32. I've seen her passport.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk