Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Korean Mika Good Services Oriented

Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Fellow punters, I had a 90 minute booking with Mika today at Ryde. This was my 4th session with her.
    Brief description:
    Age: I believe her when she says she's 25. No way is she over 30.
    Height about 170-172cm (I'm 186 and with her shoes on she stands just a fraction below ideal kissing height)
    Breasts: B+, maybe small C with small nipples and nice 20-cent sized aureoles.
    Hair: currently blonde but changes to brunette, black or pink as the whim takes her.
    Body: beautiful curves, superb smooth unblemished skin, very sexy compact butt.
    Down below: Manicured. She's not fully shaven or lasered, but it's very soft and compact.
    More to come.
    Nice work LBW

The resemblance between these girls must be uncanny to cause so much confusion and debate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    The resemblance between these girls must be uncanny to cause so much confusion and debate.
    Yes, the resemblance is remarkable. Same facial shape, same hair style, even the body type (clothed) is similar. But other details provided by Kon don't match the Mika that I've seen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Are you implying I am Thai?
    Sorry not you, I'm talking about the "confused" person who claims to have had a relationship with the Korean ML.

Every claims he/she makes is overinflated as if to smear the girl's name. Only jealous Thai girls or confused Thai TS will make such claims.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So, I decided not to start a new AR thread on this because I'm going to post an experience over a number of encounters rather than a single reviewable event.
    I'll try to give a faithful account of how this developed.

Starting with the description:
    Height about 170-172cm (I'm 186 and with her shoes on she stands just a fraction below ideal kissing height)
    Breasts: B+, maybe small C with small nipples and nice 20-cent sized aureoles.
    Hair: currently blonde but changes to brunette, black or pink as the whim takes her.
    Body: beautiful curves, superb smooth unblemished skin, very sexy compact butt.
    Down below: Manicured. She's not fully shaven or lasered, but it's very soft and compact.

I first met Mika by serendipity. I called in and asked for a girl I had seen before, but she was busy. Mika was available.
    This first session was a pretty standard R&T. 60 minutes consisting of half massage and half playtime. I had requested medium massage and found it good but not quite professional, although she zoomed in on a few knots in my shoulders and commented that a medium massage wasn't going to fix those. Obviously has some professional training.
    She gave me a nice nude bodyslide while face-down then asked me to flip. another face-to-face bodyslide and she dismounted and began the HJ. I asked her to climb up in 69 and perform the HJ while I licked her. She was a bit hesitant and asked how much I would offer. After a bit of negotiation we agreed on $100 and off we went. Thoroughly enjoyed this, worth every dollar.
    We had talked quite a bit during the session and I felt there was some connection there. At the end as we dressed she volunteered that she would offer extras if I wanted to see her again. Kissing, CBJ and FS would be possible.

Session 2.
    Mika remembered my face and seemed pleased to see me again. She asked what I would like and I said same as last time but would like to add kissing. She looked a little uncertain and softly said.... I don't remember.
    So after I reminded her, she looked a bit sheepish and asked "how much did I charge you for that".
    Into the session, nice massage again, then on the flip passed me some mouthwash for the kissing. Not DFK but softly enjoyable, with a little tongue and lip sucking.
    NHJ to finish in 69 again and I thoroughly enjoyed licking clit, sucking labia and tonguing her perineum while she brought me to climax.
    Half way through she reached for a condom, fitted it with her mouth and began a CBJ. Didn't ask for this, she just did it because she wanted to.
    During this session she mentioned that the next day was her 25th birthday and she was going to have a few days off work to celebrate. There was something she really wanted that I knew I could get through my work at a very favourable cost and I promised her a birthday present for next time.

Session 3.
    Some time had elapsed since last time with Mika, as work had become busy and then I had contracted covid. Next booking was about 6 weeks later.
    She remembered me immediately, greeted me with lovely open-mouthed kisses and a big warm hug. I gave her the promised present and she was so excited, smothered me in more kisses. No mouthwash required this time. She said she thought I would have forgotten and was so happy that I'd remembered.
    Part 1 was very nice, just like before, then on the flip she gave me a teasing lick on the balls, traced her tongue along my shaft and lightly kissed the head of my cock.
    Very softly she whispered "I know what you want" and then proceeded to prove that she did indeed know exactly what I wanted. In a variety of ways!
    Finishing in 69 again, Mika alternated between mouth and hand while I explored her with my tongue. Throwing caution to the wind I drilled my tongue into her anus and was rewarded with an involuntary "Oh god" as I gave her a deep rimming.
    At the end she cleaned me up, gently wiping my face and giving a lovely lingering kiss before cleaning herself. In a very normal conversational tone she said "God I'm wet" as she wiped between her legs.
    I walked away a very happy customer.

Session 4.
    Today I booked Mika for 90 minutes. No additional expectations, just that I had enjoyed the 60 minute sessions so much I thought some extra time would be nice.
    She came into the room and her face lit up when she saw me; "I'm so glad it's you...I was hoping not someone new".
    Mika told me she had woken up with a headcold this morning and had taken tablets but wasn't feeling great.
    We both got naked and lay on the table together, face to face. We spent about 10 minutes just cuddling, kissing, exploring with hands and fingers, She asked what I would like and I said whatever you feel like offering me.
    I asked what she liked and she said what we were doing now was perfect.
    I was getting quite hard caressing her sexy butt and looking at her from behind in the wall mirror while indulging in more sensuous kissing. She then rolled over and asked me to spoon her.
    I lay behind her, playing with her boobs, hand drifting along her body then between her legs. She lifted a leg, hooked it over mine, exposing her pussy to my touch as I kissed her neck.
    She said she thought it was massage time and I reluctantly agreed. However, this turned out to be the best massage I had experienced from a ML in a long time. There was just the right mix of genuine therapeutic and sensual teasing. Wonderful.
    Then it was flip time and suddenly we were into Part 3. I'm not good with condoms generally, and unfortunately I also suffered a massive thigh cramp at one point which kinda spoilt the moment.

Up until this point everything was really great. Then Mika's cold tablets effect ran out and she went downhill fast. I could see the poor girl deteriorating before my eyes. We reverted to 69 and I rimmed her again while fingering her clit as she tried to get me over the line with her mouth. Unfortunately I couldn't get there, even with her very cooperatively kneeling and agreeing to my final request.
    So it was a strangely unfortunate end to the session, which I consider was in no way her fault. She did her best for me even though I could clearly see she was feeling like crap.

And so, to the last question that has been inferred in numerous posts: is she trans-gender?
    I don't know. She seems to be normal female to me. There's no Adam's Apple that I can see, and she has become very wet on 2 occasions that we've been playing around. From my reading on TS surgery it's not impossible, but very unlikely that a reconstructed pussy will be self-lubricating. Have to say, I really don't care one way or the other. She's gold star material to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LBW - you might well be the only honest person here when it comes to trannies when you said you don’t know. Every other time I have seen a suggestion that a punter’s favourite ML is a trannie or that they had sex with a trannie has been met with a nuclear response like you murdered their family

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One amusing incident was that while we were lying together on the table we could hear a walk-in customer asking was Mika available.
    Mika sighed a little as I was fondling her breast and said it was strange that there had been so many guys asking for her in the last couple of weeks.
    She said she was pretty much booked up most days now, then made a joke about having to think about changing her name. I suspect the on-going discussion about her on this forum is driving lots of business her way!!

I'm intrigued as well but didn't see her on roster today. I want to see how close she looks to the girl I knew as Taiwanese Hannah.

It doesn't matter if girls change names, thanks to this forum.

I've been with TS' before so no big deal for me. But in my experience they didn't let me go down there and and have hair covering it. Also feels different to a pussy, more a feeling of anal with tightness at the entrance but not as tight. Plus some girls come pre lubed.

She Mika certainly is getting her advertising dollars worth here, I have seen her at SMB before and she is very flirty and good entertainer. I think its only fair fellow punters here knows what they are getting into TS or not. I hope she continues to be busy because of this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Sorry not you, I'm talking about the "confused" person who claims to have had a relationship with the Korean ML.

Every claims he/she makes is overinflated as if to smear the girl's name. Only jealous Thai girls or confused Thai TS will make such claims.
    No girl I know is taiwan so I think I wrong girl just look same I make booking to see mika will tell if she talk thai I not girl 555

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm intrigued as well but didn't see her on roster today.
    Mika works at Ryde Massage on Friday and Saturday. However, she was truly becoming unwell yesterday so it wouldn't surprise me if she disappears off rosters for a few days.

Mika works at Ryde Massage on Friday and Saturday. However, she was truly becoming unwell yesterday so it wouldn't surprise me if she disappears off rosters for a few days.
    Thanks for that LBW.

I wonder if she knows about this forum.

Some girls have explicitly stated not to review them on this forum, she will probably need to do that as well.

Found this interesting Reddit on neo vagina self lubrication.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgen...t=share_button

Seems it depends on the type of surgery but it is possible and they claim a trans vagina can be indistinguishable from a real one. I hate using the term cis.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Well, I didn't know TS Vag can sel Lubricate. Must of had a good doctor, her Vag looks pretty convincing but you can kinda see the outline of the surgery marks. To me, the nipples gives it away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some girls have explicitly stated not to review them on this forum, she will probably need to do that as well.
    Yes, I tried to walk the line between too much and not enough detail.
    Not sure if maybe I said too much. She's a very generous and entertaining girl and I wouldn't want to cause her any problems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    To me, the nipples gives it away.
    Mmm, those nipples do put that thought in your mind. However way back in my late '20s I had a GF with very similar sized nipples and she was definitely all woman. She used to remind me to pull out at the end because she wasn't on the pill.
    Anyway, TS or not, I'm not going to ask her. Just going to enjoy the journey.

Mmm, those nipples do put that thought in your mind. However way back in my late '20s I had a GF with very similar sized nipples and she was definitely all woman. She used to remind me to pull out at the end because she wasn't on the pill.
    Anyway, TS or not, I'm not going to ask her. Just going to enjoy the journey.
    Mate, if it doesn't bother you, keep enjoying it. She is a lovely girl. I am pretty sure my intel is 100% correct though.

Do you mean those useless small man nipples

I get turned off if the girl has the same nipples as me.

But some girls have flat or inverted nipples, I love those.

yeah I have the white guy pink nipples, hers is smaller than mind. haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you mean those useless small man nipples

I get turned off if the girl has the same nipples as me.

But some girls have flat or inverted nipples, I love those.

You'll definitely love T Summer from 200 stanmore / SBM then. Haven't seen her on the roster this past few days though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mika is a very busy girl. She told me that in total she works like 7 days a week in this industry, in several places. But, I can see that what makes her physically tired. She is the ML that I thought delivered one of the best service, sometimes overdoing it than she is supposed to do. Enjoyed talk lots of thing with her, serious talks about business and investment, even some fun things like movies and anime. I enjoy talked about Anime before with Aki, and Japanese pop culture with Mayu. But, Mika seems can cover almost all those topics when we talk, one of the smartest ML I have ever meet.
    If She clicks with you and treat her nice, surely she will give you lots of service with more intimately interactions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that LBW.

She knows about it now lol. I mentioned to her that she had a review and she told me it's how her one of mamasan's found out she worked at SBM. Both mamasans happened to like the same insta photos.

I did notice she likes that bottle of lube but just chalked it down to her being a busy girl and me not getting her excited.

She also doesn't have a tattoo on her back so no clue how OP got that wrong.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast