Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BBBJ Safety

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrysReasons View Post
    Ask them to finish off your session with a BBBJ spit and polish with Listerine in her mouth..... 😂😂😂
    Interesting. I usually only practice safe sex. But CIM has always been tempting, and what's CIM with a condom? Lol

What if the last 5 seconds before popping, I remove the condom and go bbbj with cim just for the very end. Does it reduce the risk of catching anything vs full bbbj from the beginning assuming that the WL actually has something? Or is it that's it - if she has something the moment there's contact you're going to get it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    always safe for me
    always CBJ
    not worth it for just a bit more short term pleasure and long term potential problem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
    Interesting. I usually only practice safe sex. But CIM has always been tempting, and what's CIM with a condom? Lol

What if the last 5 seconds before popping, I remove the condom and go bbbj with cim just for the very end. Does it reduce the risk of catching anything vs full bbbj from the beginning assuming that the WL actually has something? Or is it that's it - if she has something the moment there's contact you're going to get it?
    If you're skillful in shooting your cum straight into her mouth or when leaning over with her mouth wide open then you can CIM. Unfortunately, some girls will try to move away at the last minute knowing you're about to shoot your load thereby missing your target i.e. mouth. Instead, it could be COF.

If you're removing your condom at the end to have CIM means you're still exposing yourself to risks that may occur from receiving BBBJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could have been a yeast infection, glad you got it sorted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Believe it or not have gone BBBJ heaps times over the past 2 years and did BBFS 7 or 8 times over the past 10 months and have never caught anything, But! Have got yeast infections 3 times in 3 years from my wife.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123