Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a punting budget and could you keep to it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% you need to have a budget and priorities your spending, bills and daily expenses come first, than savings, but you just can't live to work, you work to live and part of that living is having fun

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Since I'm trying to keep my visits to twice a month, average is 1k monthly. It can be more depending of how thirsty I feel.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Last 2 years, I calculated I spent probably about $50k all up on punting, averaging about $2k a month. Went a bit crazy there, TBH.

So I made it a point this year to cut it right down. I went 3.5 months without a single punt from March, then yesterday I broke that run. Went for a 45 mins with the lovely Milin @ SBM. I thought I'd satisfied the urge from sex with the wife, but somehow yesterday I was still horny after it!

Banned
    How to lower my punting spending? To me it's simple arithmetic: Sticking to one punt a week of $170 a session for a start.

It's not ambitious. I think it's doable.

I'll report back.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Last 2 years, I calculated I spent probably about $50k all up on punting, averaging about $2k a month. Went a bit crazy there, TBH.

So I made it a point this year to cut it right down. I went 3.5 months without a single punt from March, then yesterday I broke that run. Went for a 45 mins with the lovely Milin @ SBM. I thought I'd satisfied the urge from sex with the wife, but somehow yesterday I was still horny after it!
    Milin offering FS these days? I saw her at Parramatta a few weeks ago and she didn't offer FS

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Milin offering FS these days? I saw her at Parramatta a few weeks ago and she didn't offer FS
    No mate, I didn't get FS from her, I wasn't looking for that. Just needed hand relief cos I somehow still felt like I needed to shoot my load even after creampieing my missus.

So I had a great massage with Milin, followed by a very good NHJ. That ass... Omg!

Her massage skills are really top notch, very strong fingers hitting all the right spots!

yeah, she has a cracking body, I wasn't allow to touch much though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Allright I said I would reveal how I stick to my punting budget of a maximum of $450/month when in oz.

Actually it’s simple.

First, I only punt when I’m feeling my best and energetic. I do this to be fair to the WL Im seeing, cos I wanna give her the best experience I can. So if I’m tired on the day from work etc, I won’t go. I may be horny as fuck and itching to punt, but no. Rules are rules and I know from over 2 decades of experience that - I only get out what I put in.

Second, I don’t like paying for sex. Period. So I make it a habit to part with the least amount of money I can get away with. I’m happy with average looking MIlFs whose service is ok at best, cos I’m not looks or service oriented. I get off on servicing them. So cheap as chips, average looks and a strong body that can handle a pounding for an hour is what I want.

Third. Regulars. I’m always in the prowl for the next regular that will satisfy the above. At times I’ll have 3-4. Currently I’m down to two. A good regular can be worth dozens of punts.

Fourth. I save my loads for my favourite whores. This means I am driven and motivated not to jerk off and cum for at least 10 days, sometimes up to a fortnight. I want to maximise the intensity of my encounter and get every dollar’s worth from the money I pay. So I’ll abstain for her up to 2 weeks and then give it to her. ——now this is hard as fuck, and likely impossible for most of you millennial pin-dicks. But by the time you hit your 40’s, and you’ve had your scores and battle scars, you’ll know what I’m on about.

Fifth, I still try and pick up free roots whenever an opportunity arises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Allright I said I would reveal how I stick to my punting budget of a maximum of $450/month when in oz.

Actually it’s simple.

First, I only punt when I’m feeling my best and energetic. I do this to be fair to the WL Im seeing, cos I wanna give her the best experience I can. So if I’m tired on the day from work etc, I won’t go. I may be horny as fuck and itching to punt, but no. Rules are rules and I know from over 2 decades of experience that - I only get out what I put in.

Second, I don’t like paying for sex. Period. So I make it a habit to part with the least amount of money I can get away with. I’m happy with average looking MIlFs whose service is ok at best, cos I’m not looks or service oriented. I get off on servicing them. So cheap as chips, average looks and a strong body that can handle a pounding for an hour is what I want.

Third. Regulars. I’m always in the prowl for the next regular that will satisfy the above. At times I’ll have 3-4. Currently I’m down to two. A good regular can be worth dozens of punts.

Fourth. I save my loads for my favourite whores. This means I am driven and motivated not to jerk off and cum for at least 10 days, sometimes up to a fortnight. I want to maximise the intensity of my encounter and get every dollar’s worth from the money I pay. So I’ll abstain for her up to 2 weeks and then give it to her. ——now this is hard as fuck, and likely impossible for most of you millennial pin-dicks. But by the time you hit your 40’s, and you’ve had your scores and battle scars, you’ll know what I’m on about.

Fifth, I still try and pick up free roots whenever an opportunity arises.
    Are you single by any chance? I don't like paying for sex as well, but with my wife at home paying for sex is the safest way without getting any drama

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    $450 is not a lot of money in punting which drains your wallet the fastest in any hobby.

Assuming a 30 minutes FS punt in a Chinese shop is $150. $450 allows barely 3 punts.

But 3 punts a month is an admirable record nevertheless.

Well done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been tracking mine, 2023 has been much more busy for me. In total so far i've spent $11,429 YTD.

For reference....last year I only spent $9,642.

I can't even track what I've spent, as an electrican I get cash in hand jobs. This money stays in my wallet until I run out punting then I know to stop until I get another cash job. haha

I would estimate maybe $1k a month?

Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    I've been tracking mine, 2023 has been much more busy for me. In total so far i've spent $11,429 YTD.

For reference....last year I only spent $9,642.
    How did you end up with a non round number like that, bro? Do you include other costs like cab fees?

Sounds you're doing a good job keeping track of it though, hahah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Are you single by any chance? I don't like paying for sex as well, but with my wife at home paying for sex is the safest way without getting any drama
    Yeah bud. For a moment I thought you gonna ask me to fuck your wife lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    Before married, $300-$600 per week.
    After married, $0 to $300 per month (depending on whatever left after mortgage, bills , wife and kids expenses, and also if im lucky to sneak out)

Chances are very slim though.
    You're not alone in that situation, especially when interest rates on mortgages keep going up, and power bills go up 30% next month.

The economy will hurt massage shops and brothels. They're stuck between a rock and a hard place. They have to charge high prices to make ends meet, but their customers (us punters) are having less free cash to spend on sexual enjoyment. Demand goes down and some of those shops will go out of business. They can't drop their prices because it would make their income poor.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    $450 - $500 a month 2 shots . Depending which girl I see.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have found it easier not to budget for it. If it's not in the budget, it's not an expense I have to consider. Whenever one of those numerous times pops up all where all 3 stars of opportunity, money and desire aligns, I look bloody hard for an excuse not to go. But damn...42G tempts me every frigging day.

This is video of a man who talks about the consequences of his addiction. Quite interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayE9X7Jo82M

Junior Member(有D料到)
    recommend everyone keep a secret log on punt spending, you may surprisingly find out how much you can save if you hadn't punted lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    How did you end up with a non round number like that, bro? Do you include other costs like cab fees?

Sounds you're doing a good job keeping track of it though, hahah
    Haha yea so i include everything if i am solely travelling just for a punt. If i am in the city already for work and venture out for a punt (I only then include the punt cost). Other factors to the numbers are due to sometimes using card, different extra costs (go from massage shops to privates etc). Doing my part to keep the unemployment rate low and economy 'stimulated' including myself lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshtosh View Post
    I have found it easier not to budget for it. If it's not in the budget, it's not an expense I have to consider. Whenever one of those numerous times pops up all where all 3 stars of opportunity, money and desire aligns, I look bloody hard for an excuse not to go. But damn...42G tempts me every frigging day.

This is video of a man who talks about the consequences of his addiction. Quite interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayE9X7Jo82M
    Here's another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMDCM59RtDE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast