Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a punting budget and could you keep to it?

Banned

Do you have a punting budget and could you keep to it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $1000/year. This means I don't punt very often but I don't want to get addicted and it is a costly hobby. Honestly I'm finding myself going less and less recently

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nope, looked at my numbers over the weekend and since January I have been spending over $2k a month. While I can afford, it doesn’t feel like a good investment

Average spend a month is $1000 sometimes less sometimes more but I think around that much is acceptable. Mostly 60 min RNT sessions with a few FS sessions mixed in.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Yes. And also it should be asked “how do you keep to it?”

In Australia mine’s a maximum of $450/month. This allows me to punt 3x, which is in line with my average of 2-3 per month as I’ve previously mentioned in another thread.

In the event I punt less, that amount rolls over to the next month and so on.

On any given year I’ll typically spend no more that $5,000.

When punting overseas as a sex tourist, it’s a lot different. I’ll punt daily and spend up to $150/night on young girls, 20-25 year old. I may be there 2 weeks so you can add it up.

How do I stick to my budget when in oz? I’ll answer that over the next day or two. This is one of the most important topics, cos it doesn’t matter who you are and what your budget is, you don’t wanna have an addiction.

Banned
    My punting expenditure is around $300 - $400 a week of one or two punts a week. They are mainly 1 hour FS sessions.

I think it is excessive and I want to cut it down to half.

I have a regular WL which makes punting more frequent. Getting rid of her will cut down my spending. That would require lots of determination and will.

Ghost2hauntU's spending of $450/month is an admirable target.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Regrettably, I could have paid a small mortgage on an investment property if I didn’t punt for a bit more than a quarter of a century.

Looking back, it was excessive and very expensive pleasure!

Today, it’s no more than 400 a month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $800-$1000/ month when I am in Syd .
    It’s an expensive hobby .
    Annual it will be quite high as I do some overseas action as well
    Overall it’s around $15k / year ..give or take..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $300 - $400 a week is too much for someone who was telling us how poor he was just a little while ago.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I started a punting a few months ago and 'gave myself permission' to spend 15k and not worry too much about how I spend it, then reassess how I'm going. I came up with 15k as 1 punt per week for a year. My thinking was to get stuff out of my system, to make some mistakes/duds and to learn. Then perhaps I'd have a better understanding of what I want out of this hobby, whether to continue at the same rate, or maybe since I've done everything I've wanted I can do less. So far have only burned half of that pretty consistently at around once a week.

My thought that I could punt a bunch and then stop doesn't seem to be working. It's a drug that only works a while and I need to keep taking it. So I definitely will need some sort of budget I stick to, hopefully less than the 15k per year I'm doing now.

I keep a spreadsheet of my sessions and have added a graph of my average monthly spend, so I can use it as a tool to keep from straying too far from a budget.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes and yes, but the budget varies depending on what bills are due this month and so forth although if travelling, the budget goes up but then sacrifices are made on return to home locations.

My budget is small by comparison to many with average spend around $300 per month on massages which are my preferred source of relaxation, but in saying that I often find just a single occasion per month and save on the budget

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    $300 - $400 a week is too much for someone who was telling us how poor he was just a little while ago.
    You start sounding like Warwick2.

You may take it as a compliment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My spending habit has gradually come down from $2k few months ago to around $1.2k last month. I’m on the right track. I’ll aim for below $1k this month. To be honest punting more doesn’t seem to make me any happier.

Banned
    3k a month. Sometimes a little more sometimes less.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    3k a month. Sometimes a little more sometimes less.
    Wow!! 3k x 12 months = $36,000 after tax

That’s about $48,000++ before tax.
    I admire your position of wealth.

Banned
    Yup. I’ve worked pretty hard to get to where I am. Not boasting but for years I did not take holidays or eat out and I don’t spend gratuitously. Just focused on my career. Punting is about 10% of my post tax earnings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $2300 so far this year, 17 punts. Mostly 30min FS at cheaper shops with some older milfs. I’m a stickler for value. Too bad I’ve discovered the delights of NSM227 so I’m gonna have to significantly up the budget to accomodate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    These days my punting expenses are quite minimal ( around 300 maybe), not because of interest rates or other expenses but simply because I don't find anything worth my money or appealing. Same rosters every day, random J girls with poor service and very few new good options. Not into RnT and Most FS shops are Asian , and I only like young Asians with a bit of meat on them which is quite rare as they are mainly skinny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Before married, $300-$600 per week.
    After married, $0 to $300 per month (depending on whatever left after mortgage, bills , wife and kids expenses, and also if im lucky to sneak out)

Chances are very slim though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    These days my punting expenses are quite minimal ( around 300 maybe), not because of interest rates or other expenses but simply because I don't find anything worth my money or appealing. Same rosters every day, random J girls with poor service and very few new good options. Not into RnT and Most FS shops are Asian , and I only like young Asians with a bit of meat on them which is quite rare as they are mainly skinny.
    These days Gen Z WL or ML has the same attitude as those at work. No passion about their jobs. Its all about take the money and go...

Millenials WL are the best, too bad, most of them are aging and not as attractive as they used to be, where some of them already left the industry to get married and move on to the next stage of their life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast