Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you have a punting budget and could you keep to it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never really stuck to a budget, but I'm pretty responsible with money and if I've got money set aside to doing whatever I want which gets blown on nights out, activities and punting. Probably punt once or twice a week and each session costs around 300

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't have a budget, just leftover money after the rest of life. I used to spend a LOT more 7ish years ago with multiple girls, multiple nights of the week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, the budget varies depending on what bills are due this month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually budget for ~$300/week, used to go over the budget at least one week per month, but now find it easy to adhere to the budget due to the poor supply. Actually often spend less than $300/week that has been put aside for punting nowadays.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sibon, he posted this one saying he changed his mind. Pussy is just too powerful.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=735yexvqYWE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshtosh View Post
    Sibon, he posted this one saying he changed his mind. Pussy is just too powerful.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=735yexvqYWE
    Everyone knows that I'm black.

Why are you so stupid to post a white man's video saying he is me?

You have a brain?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once a fortnight
    And nope, can't keep to it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbage View Post
    Once a fortnight
    And nope, can't keep to it

That’s a good number I always aim for, give or take a punt on any given month.

In the current market I find it easy to keep to 2-3 punts per month.
    This month I’ve only punted once. But Im craving it real bad so will most likely go this weekend lol.

Before Covid, the’d be tons of young PYT’s in lineups going for $160/hr, so it was more difficult for me to exercise control, and I punted almost weekly. the quality was so much better then

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No budget really, but I do try to restrict myself to 1-2 times a week, and that's already hard, having a budget will ruin it for me, I'll probably stick to the budget shops only lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Normally once a month for me. Whenever the urge is rising I'll do something else to forget about it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At the moment twice a week but gonna try and cut to 1

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    There’s a rough budget as a reference, depending on the quality of the girls, could go over or under the budget.

The problem with a set budget is that it kinda acts like a “you must go” pressure, which defeats the point because the point really is to have fun. So if it’s been fun then I spent more, if I don’t feel well or busy then I spent less. Always stay fluid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    These days Gen Z WL or ML has the same attitude as those at work. No passion about their jobs. Its all about take the money and go...

Millenials WL are the best, too bad, most of them are aging and not as attractive as they used to be, where some of them already left the industry to get married and move on to the next stage of their life.

I normally punt once a week. My budget varies but is usually about $180PW.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123