Thread: Coming to sydney for 2 days

Junior Member(有D料到)

Coming to sydney for 2 days

Hi, I am from Brisbane where the punting scene is dismal. Coming to Sydney for 2 days and want to go FS + Massage each of the days.

A bit overwhelmed by all the options mentioned here.

Staying in the city, can anyone recommend the best places for each? Ginza etc? Or where to avoid.

Are you generally able to book the best girls on roster's same day or next day? Most don't seem to be posted a week in advance so would have to go on who is available each day.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Since you are here for 2 days only you could call the establishment and try booking the girl you want.
    Would be a pity if you zero in on one and when you get there she is booked out for the day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree John, Might call ahead at a place like Ginza and see if I can book a few days ahead. Assume this is possible?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I also recommemd ringing the shop, whichever you choose, the day before, around 5-6pm
    Ask if a lady you are interested in, is rostered for the day you have in mind
    I would then, on that phone call, make a booking, and text the shop your this booking so you have proof if there is a problem later
    I would text again the morning of your booking, around 10am, to confirm this booking, and importanly that the lady is definitely turning up to work. If there is no answer in 10 minutes to your text, ring the shop to confirm your booking

Effort like this is needed if you only have limited time in Sydney and want to make sure your chosen lady is not double booked - one of the many risks of punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks frisson, will do. Great advice, especially confirming on the day. Think I will try Ginza and maybe Sydney Baby Massage?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bro, so many choices in Sin City. Do your research and follow ABCDEFGH
    Enjoy and please let us know how your visit went !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally, I've never had a problem booking even the most popular girls at the shops on the day. Although, I'm very flexible on times but I also message the shop very early in the morning to get the timeslot I want.
    As frisson mentioned sometimes the girls don't turn up on the day even if it says they are rostered the day before.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tripitaka19 View Post
    Hi, I am from Brisbane where the punting scene is dismal. Coming to Sydney for 2 days and want to go FS + Massage each of the days.

Staying in the city, can anyone recommend the best places for each? Ginza etc? Or where to avoid.

Are you generally able to book the best girls on roster's same day or next day? Most don't seem to be posted a week in advance so would have to go on who is available each day.

Cheers
    Do you need a punting tour guide?

I'm happy to sit and wait till you finish your deeds.

Banned
    Many FS shops in Surry Hills if you're going to be based in the city. There are a few RNT places. Just check the rosters. Most shops will have pics of their girls. You could even go for a line up if you don't want to book upfront.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza, N5M and 42G for your $300/350hr options
    Bellevue 12 for cheap n nasty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tripitaka19 View Post

Cheers
    Ginza for FS

MAC for RnT

Sydney baby massage also RNT option

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wellness View Post
    Ginza for FS

MAC for RnT

Sydney baby massage also RNT option
    Add CBD Style Massage on that list and you cant go wrong.

Don’t wank for a few days so you can get the most shots out during the two days. It’s not the cheapest place in the world but Sydney does have one of the best punting scenes globally.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Add CBD Style Massage on that list and you cant go wrong.
    Ya good addition to the list