Thread: Misaki 19yo Cute Japanese Great GFE girl from Tokyo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Misaki 19yo Cute Japanese Great GFE girl from Tokyo

Saw new Misaki last night. Pics are 100% as is definitely size 5-6, but I think she is a couple kg more than the 42kg on the website. Somewhere between size 5 and size 6 – slightly larger than 5 and slightly smaller than size 6. A few minutes after entering the big room at the end of the corridor, I get a knock on the door and in walks Misaki, a cute confident attractive sexy slim 19yo. Yum!

Misaki is cute, but not like ‘kawaii/maid café, cute”. Just damn cute, attractive sexy. Quick hellos and I ask for a kiss, which turns into DFK and then touching as I place her fingers on my nipples and on top of my t-shirt and then on my cock on top of my jeans. She squeezes it strokes it. I undress her item by item. Lovely Bcups with pert little nipples – just the right size. Dress comes down from her shoulders revealing lovely lingerie and nice Bcups. The dress off, then bra and I ask if I can remove her panties, to which she replied ‘yes’. Hmm, ok then. Slowly remove her panties to reveal a lovely and tiny little pussy, shaved but with a little stubble. Next time, I will help her with that.

I start to gently rub her slit and already feel a little juice. Wow! That was quick (I later suggested she appears to love sex – to which Misaki fervently agreed - and so this is a great job for her – and nice for us. Hope it continues). More kissing and touching, out comes Mr Cock and she happily strokes him.

She is now naked in front of me, so what’s a guy supposed to do? I gently walk her back to the bed and lay her on her back with her legs over the edge of the bed. Move them up to my shoulders as I start to lick her little cunt. Delicious and I can see it is small. No hesitation from Misaki as her legs fall open giving me full access to what lies between them. Man, this girl loves DATY..... Err, me too!

Off to the shower – no time wasting at all – and back to the room. I ask where is she from in Japan – Tokyo, she answers and we discuss the area, which is close to one of the major areas in Tokyo. I asked if she does the same job in Tokyo, … Soapland? Deli Heru (delivery health)?? To which she replies “yes”. Ok, so is it Soapland? Or Deli Heru? “Yes, both” Misaki replies and she mentions she started at 18yo. A couple days a week at each. Hmmm, love that! Thank you God.

I then ask her to kneel before me for a BBBL, which was great. She started off shallow but continued to take me deeper and deeper. I am not small, but also not huge, but Misaki has quite a small mouth. Regardless, she persevered and I could see my cock disappearing deeper and deeper into her mouth. Great!!

Then on to the bed for some 69 and this time Misaki was determined to progress the DTBJ. Of course, I had no objections and she kept taking it deeper and deeper until I heard her gagging. Self-inflicted! What a trooper!

Then turned her around and had her sit on my face so I could lick her, tongue fuck her and rim her. Then back to DATY and I slowly slipped one finger in FIV and Wow! Misaki is super tight. Then two fingers while licking her and I feel her little cunt convulsing around my fingers as she cums.

That task done, it is on with the dom and start with mish coupled with her gasping as Mr Cock slid into her tiny, but now very wet little pussy. It was really tight. Great GFE as we embraced and she took the full length with her eyes rolling back in her head. Great session. Changed positions slightly a few times – readers know my favs - and she was happy to be fucked hard, deep and fast. Just delightful. Then doggy and I’m thinking time is gonna run out, so have to chop chop MF.

On to my back for a little more cat bath progressing to BJ and CIM. A few minutes after changing position, her 10min alarm went off. Misaki said ‘just a minute’, got up, turned off her alarm and came back to finish me off without any hurry or further discussion. Blew CIM and we were both happy. Off to shower, a bit more chit chat and then times up so GTFO.

Great girl. Responsive, cooperative, experienced and focused on great service – while enjoying herself. No FOAM. No time wasting. Does everything I asked. Tight…. Cute … Very good English …. What more can I add? WIR??? Yup!!!

Great AR, Misaki looks cute. Thanks for sharing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup, great AR. Makes me want to try her. Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR, hope she's around for a while. Would love to to try her myself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I understand Misaki will be here for 2 months. No idea if this will all be at work, though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a completely different experience. She seemed a bit more reserved, no DT, no DFK, no FIV, kept asking "did you cum?" and pulled back every time I tried to touch her pussy. I was respectful, built a bit of rapport, few laughs. I just thought that was her limit for services. A bit disappointed knowing that she goes further for the same money. Guess I wasn't her cup of tea.

So, definitely YMMV with this one a lot depending on different factors.

Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    I had a completely different experience. She seemed a bit more reserved, no DT, no DFK, no FIV, kept asking "did you cum?" and pulled back every time I tried to touch her pussy. I was respectful, built a bit of rapport, few laughs. I just thought that was her limit for services. A bit disappointed knowing that she goes further for the same money. Guess I wasn't her cup of tea.

Damn bleekpit, it’s a massive turn off if the girl keep asking did you cum all the time. It might be she’s done long hours and want to be over quickly. Sorry to hear she was not up to your standards

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, sorry you didn't have a good experience. You are definitely right with YMMV. Just like my so-so experience with Nano at 42, whereas one punter advised it was "the best sex he had ever had". I have no reason to doubt his story - or yours. Misaki is working long hours and on consecutive days. Maybe she needs a break?? Sex is such a personal thing. Difficult to turn up and deliver to 8 or more guys per day. But, if they charge the price, punters rightfully expect the service to match.

WLs get seduced and addicted to the money and may sometimes forget it depends on delivering great service. I know from another Deli Heru girl at No5 that her business in Japan has slowed down a lot due to the economy and so Sydney may currently be a good option. But perhaps the flood of customers to a new cute 19yo girl with a good review may have taken its toll?

I know from my experience with J Moe, No5 Management read the comments on the Forum and am sure your feedback will be passed on as coaching.

The benefit of this Forum is punters get to share experiences and so everyone gets to see a balanced review over time. Plus, any deterioration in service (e.g the reviews of Aus Vanessa at 187 - my god!!) and likewise, any improvement or consistently good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with girls working long hours 6-7 days a week, although she said it was only her 3rd day haha. I guess we will see if she will turn out to be like Aus Vanessa @ 187.

I may have been lucky up to now lol since this was the first time I got the short end of the stick in terms of service when comparing to other girls and reviews on this forum. I would have been a regular of J Misaki if her service for me in particular was better. Alas, it was bound to happen the more you punt!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting to see such contrasting reviews but it makes sense that there's some variation in performance

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for the AR @Whoremanger. Keen to try her soon and see for myself. I know everyones experience may vary/YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post

I saw her on her second day and had the exact same thing happen. She was using her legs to avoid deeper penetration. Cute face but average body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Short stay J WL, just like a box of Cadbury favourites chocolate, you never quite know what you're going to get next

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Saw new Misaki last night. Pics are 100% as is definitely size 5-6, but I think she is a couple kg more than the 42kg on the website. Somewhere between size 5 and size 6 – slightly larger than 5 and slightly smaller than size 6. A few minutes after entering the big room at the end of the corridor, I get a knock on the door and in walks Misaki, a cute confident attractive sexy slim 19yo. Yum!

Misaki is cute, but not like ‘kawaii/maid café, cute”. Just damn cute, attractive sexy. Quick hellos and I ask for a kiss, which turns into DFK and then touching as I place her fingers on my nipples and on top of my t-shirt and then on my cock on top of my jeans. She squeezes it strokes it. I undress her item by item. Lovely Bcups with pert little nipples – just the right size. Dress comes down from her shoulders revealing lovely lingerie and nice Bcups. The dress off, then bra and I ask if I can remove her panties, to which she replied ‘yes’. Hmm, ok then. Slowly remove her panties to reveal a lovely and tiny little pussy, shaved but with a little stubble. Next time, I will help her with that.

I start to gently rub her slit and already feel a little juice. Wow! That was quick (I later suggested she appears to love sex – to which Misaki fervently agreed - and so this is a great job for her – and nice for us. Hope it continues). More kissing and touching, out comes Mr Cock and she happily strokes him.

She is now naked in front of me, so what’s a guy supposed to do? I gently walk her back to the bed and lay her on her back with her legs over the edge of the bed. Move them up to my shoulders as I start to lick her little cunt. Delicious and I can see it is small. No hesitation from Misaki as her legs fall open giving me full access to what lies between them. Man, this girl loves DATY..... Err, me too!

Off to the shower – no time wasting at all – and back to the room. I ask where is she from in Japan – Tokyo, she answers and we discuss the area, which is close to one of the major areas in Tokyo. I asked if she does the same job in Tokyo, … Soapland? Deli Heru (delivery health)?? To which she replies “yes”. Ok, so is it Soapland? Or Deli Heru? “Yes, both” Misaki replies and she mentions she started at 18yo. A couple days a week at each. Hmmm, love that! Thank you God.

I then ask her to kneel before me for a BBBL, which was great. She started off shallow but continued to take me deeper and deeper. I am not small, but also not huge, but Misaki has quite a small mouth. Regardless, she persevered and I could see my cock disappearing deeper and deeper into her mouth. Great!!

Then on to the bed for some 69 and this time Misaki was determined to progress the DTBJ. Of course, I had no objections and she kept taking it deeper and deeper until I heard her gagging. Self-inflicted! What a trooper!

Then turned her around and had her sit on my face so I could lick her, tongue fuck her and rim her. Then back to DATY and I slowly slipped one finger in FIV and Wow! Misaki is super tight. Then two fingers while licking her and I feel her little cunt convulsing around my fingers as she cums.

That task done, it is on with the dom and start with mish coupled with her gasping as Mr Cock slid into her tiny, but now very wet little pussy. It was really tight. Great GFE as we embraced and she took the full length with her eyes rolling back in her head. Great session. Changed positions slightly a few times – readers know my favs - and she was happy to be fucked hard, deep and fast. Just delightful. Then doggy and I’m thinking time is gonna run out, so have to chop chop MF.

On to my back for a little more cat bath progressing to BJ and CIM. A few minutes after changing position, her 10min alarm went off. Misaki said ‘just a minute’, got up, turned off her alarm and came back to finish me off without any hurry or further discussion. Blew CIM and we were both happy. Off to shower, a bit more chit chat and then times up so GTFO.

Great girl. Responsive, cooperative, experienced and focused on great service – while enjoying herself. No FOAM. No time wasting. Does everything I asked. Tight…. Cute … Very good English …. What more can I add? WIR??? Yup!!!
    Did you get her insta or Wechat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ANZAC View Post
    Did you get her insta or Wechat?
    Nope. I don't often ask as I don't have the time to resource the contact.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Nope. I don't often ask as I don't have the time to resource the contact.
    That's a bummer,,, I usually do not bring my phone with me. She gave me her number, but I did not have time to reply before she went back to JPN.
    Thanks for your review, I enjoyed time with her. Much appreciated!

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I saw Misaki few days ago. My personal experience was really good. She was very warm, chirpy, friendly. And did everything as described as well by Whoremanger.

Very passionate DFK, was into it. No issues with being touched etc. I think YMMV as with any other girl.