Thread: Indo - Adel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Indo - Adel

Time: half hour (170)
    Face : 6/10 (Shes aight, but not really my type)
    Body : 7/10 (not fat, not skinny. Just right. Nice boobs, trimmed with a bit of bush downstairs)
    Attitude : 10/10 (when shes into it, shes INTO IT)
    Performance : 10/10 (refer to the above)
    Room : 10/10 never really had issues with the room

Bit stressed atm with work so I went to n5m to relax for half an hour. Been eyeing Adel for a while (as you can see in other posts with me asking) so I went to book her.

Got there on time and there was no delay, bit of LFK but after a shower turned into a DFK, she had no issues with kissing. Went down on her to start with, she allows FIV but only if you have your nails trimmed as she said it hurts if the nails are long. Understandably so. This went for like 5 minutes with her moaning a bit (I still can't tell if they're enjoying it or not but she was letting out soft moans)

On to BBBJ, was good not toothy. Not the best but not bad either.

Dom on and started with CG. This woman CAN ride, shes got the stamina. Asked if she'd wanted to change position and she said shes fine so we continued for a bit with CG while I was licking/sucking her boobs. Changed to mish then doggy. Asked if I can CIM but she said she doesn't like CIM after the condom's been on there but she'll do it for the first shot before she puts the dom on. I didn't have issues with that but I figured some of you guys might maybe?

I finished off just the right time (maybe i should've booked 45 minutes or an hour tbh) I think we went a bit over 30 minutes im not too sure.

Her english is OK, had to repeat/rephrase some of the things i said but can have a decent convo with her.

WIR? Maybe. She definitely got the right attitude, and she does give a very good service. Looks wise, not really my type. I saw Linda walk past as I was going into the room so I might see her next, She looks hot

PS. not sure if i did the review right, I dont really post ARs but tried my best to describe it.

You’re doing fine. Thanks for sharing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by droid321 View Post
    Time: half hour (170)
    Face : 6/10 (Shes aight, but not really my type)
    Body : 7/10 (not fat, not skinny. Just right. Nice boobs, trimmed with a bit of bush downstairs)
    Attitude : 10/10 (when shes into it, shes INTO IT)
    Performance : 10/10 (refer to the above)
    Room : 10/10 never really had issues with the room

Bit stressed atm with work so I went to n5m to relax for half an hour. Been eyeing Adel for a while (as you can see in other posts with me asking) so I went to book her.

Got there on time and there was no delay, bit of LFK but after a shower turned into a DFK, she had no issues with kissing. Went down on her to start with, she allows FIV but only if you have your nails trimmed as she said it hurts if the nails are long. Understandably so. This went for like 5 minutes with her moaning a bit (I still can't tell if they're enjoying it or not but she was letting out soft moans)

On to BBBJ, was good not toothy. Not the best but not bad either.

Dom on and started with CG. This woman CAN ride, shes got the stamina. Asked if she'd wanted to change position and she said shes fine so we continued for a bit with CG while I was licking/sucking her boobs. Changed to mish then doggy. Asked if I can CIM but she said she doesn't like CIM after the condom's been on there but she'll do it for the first shot before she puts the dom on. I didn't have issues with that but I figured some of you guys might maybe?

I finished off just the right time (maybe i should've booked 45 minutes or an hour tbh) I think we went a bit over 30 minutes im not too sure.

Her english is OK, had to repeat/rephrase some of the things i said but can have a decent convo with her.

WIR? Maybe. She definitely got the right attitude, and she does give a very good service. Looks wise, not really my type. I saw Linda walk past as I was going into the room so I might see her next, She looks hot

PS. not sure if i did the review right, I dont really post ARs but tried my best to describe it.
    Thanks for sharing I am thinking of visiting her within a couple of weeks

Adel is working today

Call us or add our WeChat to make a booking!!!!

Phone : 0417 888 123
    WeChat ID: no5_2021