Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone ever had a ML already horny even before she started the massage on you ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    also agree. but then again, when a woman gets horny, who is to say what she can / will get up to ? and she would probably not admit it, taking the secret with her to the grave
    And I'm using my real name as username account on this open public forum to confirm his story is full of crap, I'm neither keyboard warrior nor a bloody 🐱 whisper from his f*kin drugged imagination.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny67 View Post
    His story is full of crap and if I'm using my real name as username account on this open public forum, I'm neither keyboard warrior nor a bloody cat whisper from his f*kin drugged imagination.
    huh ? are you THE Sunny from Acqua ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    My regular gets so horny before I arrive, that when she asked me if i wanted extras and i said no, she offered to PAY me to make her cum.
    solid massage game sir !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    i think i have had one like this. at Acqua. S****. When she started her massage, it felt almost like my ex touching me for the first time. and it was not the massage type touch. it was the feel-me-up for the first time type of touch. she wasn't a looker by my standards, but that thing stood at attention almost immediately. and this went on for about 15 minutes, and she whispered in my ear if i wanted FS and that it would cost me 4P. i told her that i would have liked to, but i did not bring any more money as i only came in for a real massage and had brought only 2P. by this time she was already straddling me and was rubbing herself against the lobster. ( I think you guys call it pussy slide ? ) she told me that no one had ever rejected her, and i said i did not reject her and would in fact have offered her 6P if i had known she offered this type of service. and then somehow the snake got in, and by her own admission, she said she was too horny to stop now and asked if i could hold it in and not release in her as she is not on the Pill. i told her i would indicate to her if i was about to blow, and thankfully she came first, rolled off, continued on me with her hands and not three seconds, the fountain that followed was truly a sight to behold.

i haven't been back since, in case she wanted to collect on me.
    You funny man Mr Nathan. You wakey wakey yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this thread cracks me up - sure I believe it - I mean some of us, and I have on occasion (in my younger days) been with WL/ML who is ugly as ?><! and they got me off- so it is possible she was horny and any Dick Harry will do - But to read more into it, the laugh is on you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    huh ? are you THE Sunny from Acqua ?
    There are quite a few clowns on here with 2 or more nom de plume's!
    I wouldnt be surprised if Sunnyboy is an actual boy. lol!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    this thread cracks me up - sure I believe it - I mean some of us, and I have on occasion (in my younger days) been with WL/ML who is ugly as ?><! and they got me off- so it is possible she was horny and any Dick Harry will do - But to read more into it, the laugh is on you.
    that's true ; i once had a girl who was so ugly, but i was drunk as hell one time and she had the most beautiful ass that i could not stop ramming into .... pity about her face

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she did bro! she made me hard when i saw her slutty body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looks like a fake though you see her in real life?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    i think i have had one like this. at Acqua. S****. When she started her massage, it felt almost like my ex touching me for the first time. and it was not the massage type touch. it was the feel-me-up for the first time type of touch. she wasn't a looker by my standards, but that thing stood at attention almost immediately. and this went on for about 15 minutes, and she whispered in my ear if i wanted FS and that it would cost me 4P. i told her that i would have liked to, but i did not bring any more money as i only came in for a real massage and had brought only 2P. by this time she was already straddling me and was rubbing herself against the lobster. ( I think you guys call it pussy slide ? ) she told me that no one had ever rejected her, and i said i did not reject her and would in fact have offered her 6P if i had known she offered this type of service. and then somehow the snake got in, and by her own admission, she said she was too horny to stop now and asked if i could hold it in and not release in her as she is not on the Pill. i told her i would indicate to her if i was about to blow, and thankfully she came first, rolled off, continued on me with her hands and not three seconds, the fountain that followed was truly a sight to behold.

i haven't been back since, in case she wanted to collect on me.
    wonderful story. truely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well I think Angie the other days was ready to go, she wanted to fuck before the massage and pretty much pounced me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    was this at Vivi's ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12