Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eastern Suburbs sugarbabe HIV positive

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosema53 View Post
    Crabs in a fucking bucket.
    Just curious What does this phrase mean?

Nice comments
    I think the motivation is recklessness and a defiance against common sense. And dick mind bigger than brain mind

Banned
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

Basically that if there’s a group of crabs trapped in a bucket and one starts to escape, the others will drag them back down. They prefer for the whole group to face shitty consequences as opposed to them alone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crabs in a bucket!!
    Learnt a new phrase today. Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What absolutely stupid, shoe size IQ cunts doing bbfs.

There is also the risk of pregnancy.

Think with your brain and not your dick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    What absolutely stupid, shoe size IQ cunts doing bbfs.

There is also the risk of pregnancy.

Think with your brain and not your dick.
    Classy and articulate.

I’ve been fucking BB for years. I’ve never had an STI and I test regularly. I’ve also never made a girl pregnant who I wasn’t married to.

It’s not luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Classy and articulate.

I’ve been fucking BB for years. I’ve never had an STI and I test regularly. I’ve also never made a girl pregnant who I wasn’t married to.

It’s not luck.
    It IS luck, that’s the point. If it’s true that you’ve never contracted anything then I’m happy for you. But your anecdotal story does not mean that others should feel “safe” doing it. I don’t give a shit if everyone decides to do BBFS but I’d hope they are at least aware of the risks.

Out of curiosity, why do you say it is not luck?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wait a minute:
    - girl confesses to GP that she's been having unprotected sex with guys on SEEKING
    - then you say this came up in a casual dinner chat among friends and it was not about punters and sugarbabies.

So... He talked about a girl who was on "seeking". Most people who don't punt or do SBs wouldn't even know what is "seeking". You can imagine the comical scene where a guy tries to explain what "seeking" is to an audience, while at the same time trying to pretend he doesn't check this stuff out.

I'll say this though, Andrew. You've always come across as someone who tries to control outcomes by trying to influence public opinion. You've done it before with your persistent calls to SDs on this forum to limit how much they paid their SBs, so that it doesn't spoil the market for all SDs. I'm not arguing against that, but it does say something about your character and the lengths that you will go to in order to impose your influence.

Now we come to this post. You've been similarly trying to influence punters here away from BB sex, now all of a sudden you have the smoking gun. Plus the holes in the story I mentioned above.... Mate, I frankly find it hard to believe!
    Well, @goldfishman, guess what, when you have friends who are doctors you discover they often talk about their work, like other professionals do.
    The female patient went to see her GP and asked to do a full STI screening. One of the results was positive for HIV.
    GP (they all do) counsels his patient by discussing how she might have picked it, if she will tell her partner, and what treatment options are available. This is after she breaks down with grief on hearing the test result.

Patient says she does not have a partner and cannot get hold of some of the men she slept with... and confesses that she has been sugaring with men she met online.

It might surprise you, based on your comments, that patients often make confessions to their doctors.

But I guess you are the sort of guy that will only believe things when you sight a statutory declaration!!!

Oh, by the way, during that dinner with a group of friends which included men and women and two of them are GPs, every one of us knew about sugarbabies and sugardaddies and the trend of so-called sugaring... and every one of us knew there is a website called seeking. It's even written up in the Sydney Morning Herald.

Oh, and one more, I have not been trying to influence anyone towards or away from BB sex or going to brothers, or getting girls from the seeking site(s).

And for the steak knives, you don't have to believe me. So f--k off.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Well, @goldfishman, guess what, when you have friends who are doctors you discover they often talk about their work, like other professionals do.
    The female patient went to see her GP and asked to do a full STI screening. One of the results was positive for HIV.
    GP (they all do) counsels his patient by discussing how she might have picked it, if she will tell her partner, and what treatment options are available. This is after she breaks down with grief on hearing the test result.

Patient says she does not have a partner and cannot get hold of some of the men she slept with... and confesses that she has been sugaring with men she met online.

It might surprise you, based on your comments, that patients often make confessions to their doctors.

But I guess you are the sort of guy that will only believe things when you sight a statutory declaration!!!

Oh, by the way, during that dinner with a group of friends which included men and women and two of them are GPs, every one of us knew about sugarbabies and sugardaddies and the trend of so-called sugaring... and every one of us knew there is a website called seeking. It's even written up in the Sydney Morning Herald.

Oh, and one more, I have not been trying to influence anyone towards or away from BB sex or going to brothers, or getting girls from the seeking site(s).

And for the steak knives, you don't have to believe me. So f--k off.
    Doctors are not supposed to talk about patient’s’ condition, it’s against the law !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    It’s also against the law to have sex with someone when you are diagnosed with an STI without telling them. Which do you think is more common?
    Last edited by Gosema53; 16-06-2023 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Added: without telling them

It’s also against the law to have sex with someone when you are diagnosed with an STI without telling them. Which do you think is more common?
    Do you mean you know for sure the girl concerned has done that ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wooooahhhhh!!!!! Fuck off???? 😂😂😂😂
    He who throws the first punch has lost.
    GoldfishMan 1
    Andrewv 0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Do you mean you know for sure the girl concerned has done that ?
    No, I think I’ve been very clear with my thoughts on this. You seemed to indicate that OPs friend was in the wrong for sharing that someone was diagnosed with an STI.

While that may be true, I’m willing to bet that there are also SWs in the wrong for not getting tested after risky practices. Do you disagree with that? Because that was the only point I was trying to make.

No, I think I’ve been very clear with my thoughts on this. You seemed to indicate that OPs friend was in the wrong for sharing that someone was diagnosed with an STI.

While that may be true, I’m willing to bet that there are also SWs in the wrong for not getting tested after risky practices. Do you disagree with that? Because that was the only point I was trying to make.
    This thread is about an incident of a particular girl, not a place for you to do your preaching. If you want to argue for the sake of arguing, you’re not welcome on this forum.

And yes, it’s wrong to post this thread here in this manner, if it’s a true story, for those who know the girl and has read it, they will figure out who the girl is, then it’ll be a big drama for a lot of people.

Banned
    ok ok I get.

We all have lots of opinions. It comes with being a human in modern society.

Some of them are pretty inconsequential:

What’s the best Marvel movie?
    Is RNT better than FS shops better than Privates better than Sugarbabes?

Others can be consequential because they affect your health and the health advice you give other people:

What’s the best diet?
    Should the average person take any supplements?
    Is getting a BBBJ going to mean you get an STI?
    Should you have unprotected sex and when?

Now here’s the part where I either annoy you or give you something to think about. Most of us have at least one “wrong” opinion and are also totally, blissfully unaware that we’re wrong. Worse, when we encounter people or information that might intrude on our bliss, the way we handle these situations can inadvertently lead to harm.

What’s the problem, exactly?

When people hold an unsupported viewpoint, they tend to be resistant to changing it. Especially if they feel strongly about their position, it contains a kernel of truth, and other people are arguing illogically or meanly against them.If you doubt this, just head to Twitter or any other social media platform or even a punting forum (like here). (Or maybe don’t.) Disagreements can get … ugly.

Tweeting about STIs information online can get complicated quickly. Once you have an audience, it doesn’t take long to start posting primarily to show how smart or insightful you are, rather than taking your time to write nuanced and not-as-exciting takes. After all, you have to keep your audience glued to your content, and catchy or blanket statements sell! I know I can be guilty of throwing out rapid fire comments. We all do.

On the finger-crossed assumption that you are a rational and open-minded punter, you’re unlikely to hold many unsupported or wrong viewpoints. But you are almost certainly wrong about at least one opinion. And like a game of telephone, your wrong or even imprecise opinions can spawn even more wrong or imprecise opinions in other people.

So what can we do?

1. Criticize our own viewpoints publically. This may seem counterintuitive, but the strongest arguments aren’t built on one-sided analysis. Pretend that you have a nerdy little angel on your shoulder consistently reminding you: Are you 100% sure? If not, express some uncertainty. Might the other side have a point? And so on.

2. Clearly tag your opinions as opinions. Unless you’re a primary investigator literally restating the conclusions of your study along with its stated (and unstated) limitations, it doesn’t hurt to say “I think that …” rather than implying what you’re saying is an obvious fact.

3. Realize that what’s true for yourself isn’t necessarily true for other people. This applies to BBBJs, BBFS, Anal, kissing and even punting. What works for one person doesn’t always apply as well to someone else due to personal circumstances (married, has sex at home), or other risk factors (immunocompromised, limited access to healthcare, etc)

4. Don’t act like a know-it-all. Phrasing your opinions (or your interpretations of evidence) in a humble way can lead to much more fruitful discussions than flaunting knowledge and looking down on people. It’s okay to not know something! That’s a perfect opportunity to learn.

5. Don’t assume that the available evidence can explain everything. Hypotheses are progressively tested and retested, so a trial or meta-analysis on a topic is useful, but not always the end-all be-all.

If you have read this far, I plagiarised this from a well known science blogger, however I could not have said it better. If you are looking for good food, diet and supplement analysis, go to examine.com.

If you are looking for STI knowledge to protect yourself, educate yourself, go to the source - not a punting site. The best sources include:

- https://www.sshc.org.au
    - https://healthequitymatters.org.au/a...20viral%20load.
    - https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/cli...er-hiv-numbers
    - https://www.hivmediaguide.org.au/hiv...ics-australia/
    - https://www.mshc.org.au/sexual-healt...th-fact-sheets

For your own peace of mind, you should know basic facts like

- What STIs you can get from using a condom
    - What the rates of STI acquisition are if you male vs. if you are female. These differ significantly
    - How often you should test for STIs
    - What kinds of tests you should have conducted even if you do not have symptoms
    - What STIs can be prevented, cured and lived with
    - What drugs you can take if you are having BBFS and will help you prevent HIV (if you are really worried about that)
    - Where you can get tested for free, or confidentially if you don't want to go through your family doctor - www.sshc.org.au and www.stigmahealth.com for example

Just throwing cheap shit out on the Internet may get you more eyeballs on your post but it doesn't actually give anything back to the community you are a part of.

Banned
    [QUOTE=wilisno;2703351]This thread is about an incident of a particular girl, not a place for you to do your preaching. If you want to argue for the sake of arguing, you’re not welcome on this forum.

Fuck off, ban me then. My comments were very valid about the topic, you just didn’t like them. Again, you’re sounding like crabs in a bucket.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Gosema53;2703426]
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    This thread is about an incident of a particular girl, not a place for you to do your preaching. If you want to argue for the sake of arguing, you’re not welcome on this forum.

Fuck off, ban me then. My comments were very valid about the topic, you just didn’t like them. Again, you’re sounding like crabs in a bucket.
    Don’t be a twat.
    And yes that is my opinion (not a fact).
    Refer above.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123