Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Suburbs sugarbabe HIV positive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Eastern Suburbs sugarbabe HIV positive

OK, folks, a punters’ public warning.
    My close friend who is a GP in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney had a female patient who has tested HIV positive. She admitted to him that she’s been having unprotected sex with guys she met on seeking.
    He wouldn’t tell me her exact age other than ‘early 20s’

Watch out if you’re planning on BBFS with girls from the east side.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow. There you go fellas!!
    BBFS at your peril.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she continues unprotected while knowing she has HIV, isn’t that a criminal offence ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    If she continues unprotected while knowing she has HIV, isn’t that a criminal offence ?
    The guy who gave it to her doesn't appear to have taken precautions either so I'd be expecting some more to test positive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for the update

Let's avoid the cliches and generalisations. Sexually transmitted diseases are found in Parramatta, CBD, Eastern suburbs, Sutherland and Hornsby. STIs arent just an Eastern Suburbs thing

Let's not normalise BBFS
    It's a dangerous pastime

Get used to condoms, stop the excuses

Be very considerate about the health of those around you, including your wives and girlfriends, when you are also hooking up with women who have sex with multiple men, including sugarbabies, and working ladies

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wouldn't the GP be obligated to report aswell ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reality check right there. Scary stuff.

Banned
    Sounds like a scare. Any hard data apart from the rumour?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The GP will inform public health as it's a serious sex related disease

Truth, scare or urban myth, it's good to see some balance in the BBFS threads

Sugarbabies charge $400-1000 for their company
    So your natural expectation would be to expect BBFS. Meanwhile in the bathroom she is texting the next guy on her phone contact list
    That guy also wants BBFS given the $400-1000 she is asking for and the handbag he bought her. It's an exclusive relationship he thinks. Then she flies to Melbourne to see the old rich guy twice her age, on a flight he has paid for. He uses condoms? Of course not

See the problem?
    Brothels are a better option for fuss-free sex

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for your information. HIV is sometimes forgotten.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Before everybody jumps on the 'it's the end of the world' and 'I told you so' bandwagon, we need to have a pragmatic and balanced view of local HIV statistics. This report is quite comprehensive with a lot of shit to ingest and digest but well worth the read for both the saddled and bareback riders.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/ending...ata-report.pdf

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Thanks for the update

Let's avoid the cliches and generalisations. Sexually transmitted diseases are found in Parramatta, CBD, Eastern suburbs, Sutherland and Hornsby. STIs arent just an Eastern Suburbs thing

Let's not normalise BBFS
    It's a dangerous pastime

Get used to condoms, stop the excuses

Be very considerate about the health of those around you, including your wives and girlfriends, when you are also hooking up with women who have sex with multiple men, eg sugarbabies, working ladies
    I mentioned the location being Eastern suburbs because that’s the available information, rather than say whole of Sydney. Ditto with her age being early-20s.

But of course she could be meeting sugar daddies all over Sydney and even fly to Melbourne and other places.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, GPs are obliged to inform the health dept.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From the very little I was told, the girl is shattered in grief. I guess she isn’t now sleeping around. But before the diagnosis, who knows who was getting her unprotected delights.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    From the very little I was told, the girl is shattered in grief. I guess she isn’t now sleeping around. But before the diagnosis, who knows who was getting her unprotected delights.
    She can sue the sugar daddy if he knowingly had hiv and gave it to her. Department of Health should be able to track down the source.

No description of the SB at least? E.g. black, white or Asian? Black, blonde hair things like that.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly never got why guys here do bareback in general.

The risks are high and for what? Do that with a partner etc not a working lady.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    Honestly never got why guys here do bareback in general.

The risks are high and for what? Do that with a partner etc not a working lady.
    Only a few on here partake in BBBJ but like to start multiple new threads about this reckless behaviour

Keep the BBBJ topic to the main thread so the rest of us can get back to talking about safe punting. Message each other from that thread if you must spread HIV to each other

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have been critized before for being against BBFS and speaking up about it. If it is true this is indeed sad for all parties involved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From my understanding if the person has HIV they must inform the person they're having sex with.

How soon was her diagnose/symptoms?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast