Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Suburbs sugarbabe HIV positive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    No description of the SB at least? E.g. black, white or Asian? Black, blonde hair things like that.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    No. That’s all he shared. I guess legal obligations with patient privacy, blah, blah.

It was a comment he made during a dinner with friends. It was not a discussion about punters and sugarbabes!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I have been critized before for being against BBFS and speaking up about it. If it is true this is indeed sad for all parties involved
    Who criticised you? They are a moron. Speak up for the public health good
    We've made so much fantastic progress over 30 years with the smart sex approach

Don't be silenced by anyone when it comes to safe punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, that’s my understanding too. However, I guess it will depend on how responsible that girl is and if she was working through many sugar daddies and kept their contact details!!

The whole thing makes HJ the best option. Also, try out the thin condoms people here talk about. IÂ’m going to find some because they are not at ChemistWarehouse.

I have been critized before for being against BBFS and speaking up about it. If it is true this is indeed sad for all parties involved

I cannot stop laughing reading this lol.

You know the reason

Junior Member(有D料到)
    While I'm not someone who partakes in bbfs isn't the risk of HIV transmission very low through vaginal intercourse

Banned
    You would have more chance of dying in a car accident in Sydney than HIV.

The information put up is no better than any other rumour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hopefully neither happens to me but I'm definitely more at risk of dying in a car accident haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And the reason is pretty good. I agree, I shouldn’t speak up against BBFS in a thread about BBFS. I can understand that.

It doesn’t detract from the fact that BBFS should be discouraged from all parties involved IMHO

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post

I disagree. If you are having a lot of unprotected sex with sex workers (or other women who have unsafe sex with multiple men for monetary gain), your risk of getting HIV or warts or Chlamydia or herpes, is much higher than the risk of dying in a car crash

You don't drive without a seat belt. You don't have sex with sex workers without a condom unless you want to be reckless

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I shouldn’t speak up against BBFS in a thread about BBFS. I can understand that.

It doesn’t detract from the fact that BBFS should be discouraged from all parties involved IMHO
    Sorry, you aren't making sense. Why not speak out against BBFS?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In a thread that was specific about BBFS. Meaning for punters that are interested in it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In a thread that was specific about BBFS. Meaning for punters that are interested in it.
    If there was a thread spreading information about drug use in brothels, you would also be justified in arguing against the practice in that thread

Don't let people normalise dangerous behaviour

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    If there was a thread spreading information about drug use in brothels, you would also be justified in arguing against the practice in that thread

Don't let people normalise dangerous behaviour
    I agree with you. There are arguments both ways

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Wait a minute:
    - girl confesses to GP that she's been having unprotected sex with guys on SEEKING
    - then you say this came up in a casual dinner chat among friends and it was not about punters and sugarbabies.

So... He talked about a girl who was on "seeking". Most people who don't punt or do SBs wouldn't even know what is "seeking". You can imagine the comical scene where a guy tries to explain what "seeking" is to an audience, while at the same time trying to pretend he doesn't check this stuff out.

I'll say this though, Andrew. You've always come across as someone who tries to control outcomes by trying to influence public opinion. You've done it before with your persistent calls to SDs on this forum to limit how much they paid their SBs, so that it doesn't spoil the market for all SDs. I'm not arguing against that, but it does say something about your character and the lengths that you will go to in order to impose your influence.

Now we come to this post. You've been similarly trying to influence punters here away from BB sex, now all of a sudden you have the smoking gun. Plus the holes in the story I mentioned above.... Mate, I frankly find it hard to believe!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post

Oh, the good-old "more chance of dying in a car accident" critical thinking technique . Love it!! Don't let me stop you from BBFS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with you GoldfishMan.
    Further more there are very few punters here that haven’t experienced BBBJ and BBFS for whatever reason with an ML or WL or SB
    I’m a fairly regular visitor to various opportunities and BB is very commonly offered and more often than not at no extra charge. Fingers crossed and all that but I’ve never had a problem. And yes I get regular tests. Always go for BBBJ and occasionally BBFS just happens.
    Guys that worry about it should tarp up.
    I’ll keep enjoying the fun of the punt and all of the variations. Stay happy guys!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Don't get me wrong, I was not trying to attack anyone with my post, it was only my opinion nothing more. Simply cannot imagine how something like this could get out the way it has been described.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Oh, the good-old "more chance of dying in a car accident" critical thinking technique . Love it!! Don't let me stop you from BBFS.
    Look up any statistical research published on deaths in Australia and my reply is validated.

Do your homework on STIs. AIDS is virtually eradicated in Australia. Most people do not know the difference between HIV and AIDS.

HIV is so remote that even when you factor that in that majority of infections are in gay and drug affected M2M sex you still have a 99.9% chance of NOT getting HIV from sexual intercourse in Australia.

You have a higher risk of getting syphilis WITH a condom than HIV without a condom in Australia.

So spare me the critical thinking comment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You either agree with condom use or you don't

Internationally there are many countries with HIV /AIDs uncontrolled in the heterosexual community because of less education and lack of safe sex practice

We got HIV under control because of condom use and education
    Epidemics return when people get complacent

Genital warts, female infertility, herpes, Chlamydia/gonorrhea, HPV and HIV all rejoice when people avoid condoms and have sex with those who have a lot of unprotected sex

Banned
    Can’t believe people are taking statistics for Australia as a whole and comparing it to driving. Sure, HIV might be rare in Australia. But BBFS with a sex worker who offers it is more akin to street racing while drunk with no seatbelt. I’d be willing to bet the percentage of Australians regularly having BBFS with sex workers is pretty low, and that they make a decent amount of the .1% of Australians infected (if that’s even correct, I’d bet plenty who aren’t on proper visas or need to keep an income ignore symptoms)

And for those saying it’s just man on man or drug users, you don’t think there’s a decent amount of overlap there? Bi men are a thing. SWs who use iv drugs are a thing. And those willing to engage in risky sex are more likely to engage in risky drug use, too. Throw all of those into the barrel, and it only takes one rotten apple to spoil it.

If you’re having BBFS with a sex worker, you are putting yourself in the riskiest category for the nastiest STIs. You can tell yourselves whatever you want, but don’t try to pretend like your rationalizations are backed up by any of the “statistics” that have been posted here.

I don’t care that much what you all do with your lives, but it’s fucked up to spread anecdotal information to try and make others feel safe doing something that is inherently risky. Almost makes me wonder who has already caught something nasty and doesn’t want to feel alone. Crabs in a fucking bucket.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast