Baby Member(留言版初哥)

14 Concord Massage

Person's Name : Daina

Establishment : Wechat: c0457161306

Date of Visit : 15/06/2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 14 Burwood Road Concord

Phone : 0457161306

Rates : $70/hr + $200 for extras

Size/shape : Short, not chunky fat, c verging on d cup (enhanced, could tell from scar under boobie)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. YMMV

My experience/comments :
    In the area for lunch, checked wechat for 14 Concord to see who was on roster, been here a few times. Was looking to book viet Rose who was new on their roster today but told she was booked out until 4. Asked who else was available that was fun and had nice titties and gave a good massage. Told chinese girl Daina. Said ok and book her for an hour.

Shown the room on the top floor, had a double sized massage bed and shower, thought whoopie scored.

Paid the mamassan $70 for the hour. Had a shower, in walks Daina. She was short and was maybe a little overweight, not BBW sized anyway. But she had a cute face, big round eyes, nice titties (between c & d) and a fat arse, which looked good to me.

Communication crap, she only spoke mando. Had to use google translate, so no harm.

Anyways laid down. She gave a great massage, loosened a few knots in the shoulder and back, lots of tickle tackle, which got me bared up. She actually spent a bit of time on the table on top of me, and whilst massaging, she was sliding her pussy up and down my leg (no panties score), and boy she is juicy. This really go my blood flowing.

Anyways rolled over she gave a great body slide with oil, and again pussy slides, wow, this ones a keeper. Anyways she whispered special in my ear. Got up to grab the phone, was so toey by then, all sorted gave her 4 pineapples for DATY, BBBJ and sex. Into 69, boy was she juicy, nicely shaven, no smell. The more I dined the more wet she got. Her BBJ was fantastic, no teeth, plenty tongue and spittle. Wanted to blow there and then. Somehow she knew I was near, got up and did some more pussy slide, and then shit it slid in. I shit you not I was BB, thought did cross my mind, but her eyes staring deep into mine and just slippin and sliding, I was in heaven . Before you knew it boom, it was CIP time. It was one of the longest orgasms I've had in a while and she would not stop pumping, I was spent.

Anyways she got off entered the showers, she even bathed me, fan fucking fabulous is all I can say.

I was a bit worried, picked up my phone to ask no condom, she replied back on her phone using her app to say that it was wrong and in the heat of the moment because I got her so wet and that she always uses a cover and that she's said she was clean, damn. Hope she's clean, so I'm off to get tested in the next couple of days just to be sure anyways. But damn that was the best experience I've had in a long while (top massage and sex), I will return, provided my tests come back negative anyways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fujama88 View Post
    Person's Name : Daina

Establishment : Wechat: c0457161306

Date of Visit : 15/06/2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 14 Burwood Road Concord

Phone : 0457161306

Rates : $70/hr + $200 for extras

Size/shape : Short, not chunky fat, c verging on d cup (enhanced, could tell from scar under boobie)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. YMMV

My experience/comments :
    In the area for lunch, checked wechat for 14 Concord to see who was on roster, been here a few times. Was looking to book viet Rose who was new on their roster today but told she was booked out until 4. Asked who else was available that was fun and had nice titties and gave a good massage. Told chinese girl Daina. Said ok and book her for an hour.

Shown the room on the top floor, had a double sized massage bed and shower, thought whoopie scored.

Paid the mamassan $70 for the hour. Had a shower, in walks Daina. She was short and was maybe a little overweight, not BBW sized anyway. But she had a cute face, big round eyes, nice titties (between c & d) and a fat arse, which looked good to me.

Communication crap, she only spoke mando. Had to use google translate, so no harm.

Anyways laid down. She gave a great massage, loosened a few knots in the shoulder and back, lots of tickle tackle, which got me bared up. She actually spent a bit of time on the table on top of me, and whilst massaging, she was sliding her pussy up and down my leg (no panties score), and boy she is juicy. This really go my blood flowing.

Anyways rolled over she gave a great body slide with oil, and again pussy slides, wow, this ones a keeper. Anyways she whispered special in my ear. Got up to grab the phone, was so toey by then, all sorted gave her 4 pineapples for DATY, BBBJ and sex. Into 69, boy was she juicy, nicely shaven, no smell. The more I dined the more wet she got. Her BBJ was fantastic, no teeth, plenty tongue and spittle. Wanted to blow there and then. Somehow she knew I was near, got up and did some more pussy slide, and then shit it slid in. I shit you not I was BB, thought did cross my mind, but her eyes staring deep into mine and just slippin and sliding, I was in heaven . Before you knew it boom, it was CIP time. It was one of the longest orgasms I've had in a while and she would not stop pumping, I was spent.

Anyways she got off entered the showers, she even bathed me, fan fucking fabulous is all I can say.

I was a bit worried, picked up my phone to ask no condom, she replied back on her phone using her app to say that it was wrong and in the heat of the moment because I got her so wet and that she always uses a cover and that she's said she was clean, damn. Hope she's clean, so I'm off to get tested in the next couple of days just to be sure anyways. But damn that was the best experience I've had in a long while (top massage and sex), I will return, provided my tests come back negative anyways.

Thanks for the AR on 14 B which aren't that often sounds a good session however she's now off my list because of BB too risky - really a one off !!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Eh yeah, if she bb 1 person, she will bb others too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And u prob shouldn't have told everyone she bb here on the forum.. now ppl will go expecting it.. and will prob get it and if someone has something.. its gonna spread