Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Bimbo?

Banned

Best Bimbo?

Hey everyone. Lately I’ve been wanting to try out a total bimbo. I’m talking big fake tits and big fake lips. A big fake ass is a plus. Anyone have any suggestions?

To be honest I feel like it won’t end up being that great. But I’m from somewhere where punting is very illegal and don’t want to leave any stones unturned while I still have the chance to try unique experiences. So even if your experiences weren’t great, I’d appreciate a tip on anyone that fits the description.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Gosema53; 16-06-2023 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Typo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kendra at 42g might suit. Haven't tried her personally.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks, does she have a profile? Just checked the site and didn’t see a Kendra listed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thats a great description of most of the Lebanese women at Bankstown shopping centre on the weekends

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Melissa at Saigon Princess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Melissa at Saigon Princess
    What is the cost of FS at saigon?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    thats a great description of most of the Lebanese women at Bankstown shopping centre on the weekends
    LOL this is true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosema53 View Post
    Thanks, does she have a profile? Just checked the site and didn’t see a Kendra listed.
    can see in roster not in te girl place
    https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/kendra/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    What is the cost of FS at saigon?
    No FS at SP (or its a bloody big secret) & those who have ventured beyond Jessie's boundaries are quickly exposed / found out and promptly dispatched

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You just missed Enosa who was at Sakura. She was incredible PSE with massive implants

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The SAIGON princess shop is ‘unbreakable’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Enosa's working at 42G as Lan for anyone interested.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kendea 42G. Full plastic. Haven't tried , not my type.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Melissa who works at Saigon Princess. Service ok, but if you want the looks then that's what you will get.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Enosa's working at 42G as Lan for anyone interested.
    great intel thanks mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not true. Visit the same girl 2-3 times and those pearly gates of FS become available.

I can assure you 100% a number of girls at SP offer anything you want if the price is right.

I'm sure Jessie knows who's offering what but keep things discreet and not widely promoted, just think, the girls extra services are all their own choice and business, so it's a free market just dont explicitly out the girl online or you may lose the opportunity.

Personally I've gotten to PT3 with 5 different SP girls some on the first visit some after a couple visit and building rapport.

The older Milf girls are usually open minded but so are the younger ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    No FS at SP (or its a bloody big secret) & those who have ventured beyond Jessie's boundaries are quickly exposed / found out and promptly dispatched

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, gotta laugh at the OPs description of a "bimbo". Fake lips, big fake tits and ass. Is that all you think a bimbo is?

Bro, news flash, just because she looks like trailer trash doesn't mean she's stupid. She probably has a higher IQ and has more wealth than you for all you know. Hey, by all means indulge in all the shallowness where you judge a girl purely by looks, I do that myself. But never for a moment start to think that because she looks like what you think a stupid person looks like, therefore she's stupid. That's just stupid of you to do that.

Even the queen of what you just described, Kim K, is now a multi millionaire laughing and rolling in all her cash. That ain't stupid bro, all her followers are stupid, not her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree with your assessment bro.

I think alot of punters just get put off by these hot girl who is they're hot so you guys need a bit of Rizz Seth them, don't go all shy into your shell, have fun try conquer that mountain of an ass, it's worth the effort and can add an extra dimension of fun to the punting session

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, gotta laugh at the OPs description of a "bimbo". Fake lips, big fake tits and ass. Is that all you think a bimbo is?

Bro, news flash, just because she looks like trailer trash doesn't mean she's stupid. She probably has a higher IQ and has more wealth than you for all you know. Hey, by all means indulge in all the shallowness where you judge a girl purely by looks, I do that myself. But never for a moment start to think that because she looks like what you think a stupid person looks like, therefore she's stupid. That's just stupid of you to do that.

Even the queen of what you just described, Kim K, is now a multi millionaire laughing and rolling in all her cash. That ain't stupid bro, all her followers are stupid, not her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get on scarlet blue etc, plenty of bimbo looking gal's on there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast