Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Penis size

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I have the biggest penis in Australia. I can't get it on the big things list of tourist attractions in Australia though because it moves around too much!
    I had my penis in the Guinness Book of Records. Until the librarian asked me to take it out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I always chuckle when the WL gets it wrong and has to find a bigger condom lol. I thought of bringing my own but somehow it takes a slight edge of the punting.
    That annoys me when they say I am big and go for the larger size as I'm not the big. the large size rubber is a little bit loose on my dick and slips around on my dick when thrusting and I loose sensitivity as where using regular size rubber is a nice tight fit and I can feel her pussy with each thrust.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Kekilli View Post
    In fact I have just compared it to a toilet roll tube, mine fits perfectly when hard and you can even see the end tip poking through, beat that big men!!
    Now I found this entertaining, that would mean you are 4 inches long little man

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Aren’t we a whole bunch of wankers trying to be bigger than everyone else. Let me joint the party. I have written in another thread that a SB once said that she loves my magical tongue and big dick.

I don’t think I am big but like others said, I know I fill a pussy give them the satisfaction they and I look fir. That’s what’s important

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't mind the quality, just feel the width!
    Most chicks prefer girth over length.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Don't mind the quality, just feel the width!
    Most chicks prefer girth over length.
    Eeehhhhh it's about 50/50 for woman

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Let's just say you have to rub the right spot to get them off. If you haven't got the technique, you can rely on girth to hit that spot. If you have technique, you don't need a long or fat dick to do it.

And the right spot is only about 2 inches in, on the upper wall inside the love tunnel. It should be almost at the same position as her clit is, only it's on the inside. If you stick your finger in, you can actually feel small grooves in that area on some girls. That's the spot to hit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I only need a rubber glove

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its a double side knife.. its good for your ego/autoexcitation and some girls love it, but in many occasion i had the problem the girl doesn't want to be with me because of my big fella.
    many years of experience teach me how to use it and they end up loving it, just some girls don't have the guts or just don't trust on your skills (you could be to rough)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    go to an adult toy store and buy a penis pump, they recon after a months usage it will grow, but diet and exercise and not wanking all the time will help too
    I’d say I’m large-ish already.

Anyway I bought a pump used it over a period of time and yes you can get a penis that’s thicker than a coke can and longer than that too.

But what girl is going to take it and where?

Oral no
    Anal no
    Pussy maybe

So unless you want to parade around at the beach then it’s pretty much useless.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post

Anyway I bought a pump used it over a period of time and yes you can get a penis that’s thicker than a coke can and longer than that too.

But what girl is going to take it and where?

Oral no
    Anal no
    Pussy maybe

So unless you want to parade around at the beach then it’s pretty much useless.
    How long do you need to use it (and how often) before you see results?

Is there a limit after which it stops growing?

Also do the results last once you stop using them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the topic comes up with WLs which is actually rarely, there is no grey area in their eyes. You are either big or you aren't. Comments like "large-ish" dont compute.

If you want to turn off most WLs, talk about how big your cock is. Was hanging out with a WL at her place earlier this year, she laughs out loud after getting a message.

"Hi, this is Joe, the English guy with the big cock." Needless to say he didn't get a response.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    When the topic comes up with WLs which is actually rarely, there is no grey area in their eyes. You are either big or you aren't. Comments like "large-ish" dont compute.

If you want to turn off most WLs, talk about how big your cock is. Was hanging out with a WL at her place earlier this year, she laughs out loud after getting a message.

"Hi, this is Joe, the English guy with the big cock." Needless to say he didn't get a response.
    Many women are turned off by dick pics as well. Then again, I heard women talk to each other about the cock shapes and sizes they've seen in their lives even when they're not SWs. They enjoy comparing dick sizes with their female friends, but they don't enjoy talking about it in front of men.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mocha_goodness View Post
    How long do you need to use it (and how often) before you see results?

Is there a limit after which it stops growing?

Also do the results last once you stop using them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Perspex tubes come in various sizes. It’s called packing a tube when your cock fills it up.

You have to find a size bigger than your erect cock and start with that. You’ll either start getting a fat cock or a longer cock depending on the tube dimensions.

I grew my cock wide initially so it was wider than a 375ml can of soft drink. Then when that tube was packed I bought the same width but a longer tube to get length.

Low pressure Pump for an hour a day. Then progress to two hours. You have to do it like going to the gym every day.

Eventually you’ll end up with a cock that’s larger.

If you cease pumping it returns back just like if you gave up the gym and stopped doing weights.

Most guys measure everything and chart their increases etc.

It’s very easy to get a fat cock. But difficult for girls to take. So if you want to show off at the beach then yeah it’s cool. Length plus width is better but takes longer to achieve.

There are sites that have members just like here.

They discuss all aspects of cock improving.

I stopped pumping as it’s really no use having anything too big. It’s not great for sex. Girls can’t take it in their mouth, pussy or arse if too big.

Maybe I did get some gains? Who knows.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

I suppose the same non response from a guy would come if Trina the WL txt and said “ hey babe, it’s Trina, the girl with the big loose pussy”..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Many women are turned off by dick pics as well. Then again, I heard women talk to each other about the cock shapes and sizes they've seen in their lives even when they're not SWs. They enjoy comparing dick sizes with their female friends, but they don't enjoy talking about it in front of men.
    They have to talk about something whilst waiting for the next client?

Banned
    It’s not great for sex. Girls can’t take it in their mouth, pussy or arse if too big.
    It's good as a door stopper, or a grocery shopping bag holder.

Banned
    Or a towel holder… that was on Monday.

Banned
    They have to talk about something whilst waiting for the next client?
    Even non-SWs talk about it with their female friends, especially the promiscuous ones. Most will of course talk about how long each guys can last rather than how big they can take in. The biggest turn off for them unfortunately is premature ejaculation, but at the same time they don't want sex to last more than 1 hour which is the opposite to us guys ego talking about lasting up to 2 hours without ejaculating.

Banned
    I think as you get older you learn to control your ejaculation. So when I have girls doing things I have already scripted out we all know what’s going to happen and when.

It’s better that way.

The guy is in charge of when he cums.

So yeah the sex act can last long but that’s why I have multiple partners in some sessions.

That’s important.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast