99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Pink rewarded me Steven number 7

Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    Wechat ID: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Person's Name : Pink
    Size/shape : Short hair, Natural B cups Peach 🍑 shape 160 cm, open minded personality, she has fantastic massage skill and big guts 👍

Nationality : Thai good English

Services Provided : Hard Legit massage skill, soft sensual tinkling NHJ & CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Good massage with great service oriented delivers happy services

MY EXPERIENCE
    When was my last visit to Stanmore? 3-4 months perhaps 🤔, on my way home from City, was thinking to visit Ada as didn’t see this lovely girl for awhile. Walked and saw receptionist asked me any booking? I mentioned booking with Ada, she mentioned Ada not in the shop, a bit serious 😂. Requested Ally or Jojo, both not available WTF, only Pink available for 45 minutes. Ok $110 and been shown to first room.

FIRST IMPRESSION
    Make myself comfortable, Pink soft knocked and happy lady as smile when walking in 😊 short hair average height and body. She has good English, as usual hello hug granted, I turned around to disrobed and saw Pink fully naked even before started massage and she climbed up to the table for my exploration 😝 beautiful bum natural B with Peach 🍑 shape beautifully and positive energy flowing around the room. Pink has good technique to make her clients unforgettable session, laid down on the massage table for her treatment.

MASSAGE EXPERIENCE
    Good massage similar to Ada as she has been working with Ada for few years. Enjoying Pink’s hard massage bloody good I reckoned. Massage on my back, released some stubborn knots 👍. Highlights was from hard legit massage transformed to soft fingers tickling was amazingly. Utilising the second holes as Les 🍌 rested comfortably with sudden wake up call 😂. Massaging my balls from behind and started tugging Les 🍌, wow has Ada’s magic hands technique and stopped her from going further as I was planning for next shop.

EXTRAS EXPERIENCE
    Turned over oil added, Pink climbed up with B2B front pussyslides while I grabbed her beautiful Peaches 🍑 🍑 then she moved around her body, smart girl utilising massive wall mirror letting me has clear view of her pussy while she was tugging Les 🍌. I took the opportunity touching softly on her wet pussy. Couldn’t resist such service, requested her CBJ. Quick response from Pink, off floor Dom with mouth 👄 comfortably, climbed up 45 degrees pussy reflected from wall mirror and my soft touch access 😂 CBJ skill no teething very nice but erupted me quick as too excited touching her wet 🐱

OVERALL
    Pink has good English, nice conversations released some of my mental stress, she has Chinese background. Treat her politely as she might some good treatments. After session, couldn’t recall Dom removed 😂 asking for my names, i told her Steven 😝 she told me I am number 7 Steven and most of her clients named Steven

Left as happy man 😃 YMMV. Save my money for second shop
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very good review, I had question buy your inbox is full. I might try her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Very good review, I had question buy your inbox is full. I might try her.
    Pink is one of the ML with enthusiastic service, she loves to cheers up her clients and to fulfill her passion too.
    She will be back in 6 more days 😂

Wish some lessons from you, in box is vacant atm
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Hallo
    Babe working today
    Please booking call ☎️
    0411984066❤️❤️

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    Hallo
    Babe working today
    Please booking call ☎️
    0411984066❤️❤️
    Yes Steven 1 to Steven 7 all come.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Thursday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Ben

Sofia

Kiki (Super Pretty Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Pink (Sexy cute girl)
    Thailand, Ccups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Alis (Beautiful Sexy girl)
    Thailand, D cup 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Anna (Beautiful Young Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 166 cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 26, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm