Thread: C Alex

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Alex

I've been punting for about a month now and never thought to write up an AR, mainly because all my punts have been decided from existing ARs. However, yesterday I decided to book the new Chinese girl Alex on her second day at No 5 Marrickville. At $300/hr, which is on the pricier side for a newbie, I guess you could say I was feeling a little adventurous with time and money to spare.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

At the time of writing, there is only one picture of Alex on N5M's website, in which her face is obscured but body-wise looks totally believable. Her profile labels her as 157cm and 44kg, which I'd say is quite accurate. She walks into the room with a nice and friendly aura, puts down her stuff, we have a quick chat, followed by some light kisses and on with a quick shower. Her English is limited, but sufficient for the current circumstances. Disclaimer: I am Chinese, and I did mix in some Mandarin for smoother conversation. Her face is very pretty, not supermodel level, but well above average, in my humble opinion. She tells me that she is 24 years old. Slim body and well proportioned breasts, possibly enhanced. Now I'm no expert on boobs, and I couldn't really tell for sure if there was work done, but it was definitely not as fake as ones on some Koreans. Smooth skin and shaved down below.

FOREPLAY

Out of the shower, she begins with a warm embrace and some sensual kissing. I don't really know exactly what people are expecting when DFK is on the table. I've experienced almost the full spectrum when it comes to DFK, but in my experience Chinese girls don't go full on in this aspect. It was sensual and I was satisfied, so I'm going to leave it at that. Next she goes off kissing across my body working downwards, and seamlessly transitioning into a nice BBBJ. At this point, I'm pleasantly surprised that she seems to know what she's doing despite being 'new and inexperienced'. Afterwards, we switch it up with 69 and DATY.

MAIN COURSE

We start off with missionary (apparently it's her favourite position). She seems very into it, giving natural moans throughout and grabbing at my arm or the bedsheets when I speed up the pace. I can feel that she gets very wet down there, and tell her this. She replies (in Mandarin), that it's because of her juices. Damn that was sexy... Anyways, we switch to cowgirl, then doggy, and back to missionary. She was pretty accommodating and asked me what I like, but I usually go with the flow and do what the girl likes, after trying a small variety.

SUMMARY

I had a great time with Alex. Chemistry was there and overall it could be described as sensual and GFE. None of that CPS that people sometimes complain about. Honestly, I've yet to encounter a bad punt due to lacklustre attitude or whatnot. Maybe I've been lucky, but I usually book based on existing ARs with good feedback, and this is the first time I tried someone new. It was only her second day though so it goes without saying that YMMV. I am in my mid-20s and she did say my body was sexy (lol) so that may or may not have had an impact on anything. She tells me that she's been in Australia for one month and plans to stay for a while. There's no mention of being 'Asian Only' but she says that up to and including me, she's only seen Chinese men in her time at N5M (how convenient...).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was she accommodating well? Did she refuse anything, say DT, FIV?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR AsianHunter! C Alex has just been bumped up on my list of WL to see

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds great I decide to go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds yum, Chinese not my preferred cuisine but gotta try

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    So you only started punting last month?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review and thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is she? She is not on Roster for a while?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ye, I've been on the lookout for her but she's not there

Alex's on today and tomorrow~~ She's on part time job only, won't work too long~
    Call or SMS 0417888123

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was told she was not experience, which means DonÂ’t expect her too much. However her service exceeds my expectations. Adding to OPÂ’s description, she is really beautiful and sweet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the AR, a new girl on my to-do list now (which keeps getting longer and longer)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alex’s photo and the name aroused in me great curiosity. Saw her name appear on the roster, and made a booking via text message. All fine.
    Blind booking is often risky. For Alex, I prepared to take the risk.
    45 minutes session, a great and almost brilliant session.
    Alex is friendly, and possesses a sense of humour and naughtiness. Did not gauge her English ability. But she speaks good mandarin, and must have been a city girl in China. Actually she said she spent a couple of years in Shanghai.
    At the end, glad to know she will stay in Sydney for some time.
    Will see her again.
    Thanks NO5 for keeping this cute girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianHunter View Post
    I've been punting for about a month now and never thought to write up an AR, mainly because all my punts have been decided from existing ARs. However, yesterday I decided to book the new Chinese girl Alex on her second day at No 5 Marrickville. At $300/hr, which is on the pricier side for a newbie, I guess you could say I was feeling a little adventurous with time and money to spare.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

At the time of writing, there is only one picture of Alex on N5M's website, in which her face is obscured but body-wise looks totally believable. Her profile labels her as 157cm and 44kg, which I'd say is quite accurate. She walks into the room with a nice and friendly aura, puts down her stuff, we have a quick chat, followed by some light kisses and on with a quick shower. Her English is limited, but sufficient for the current circumstances. Disclaimer: I am Chinese, and I did mix in some Mandarin for smoother conversation. Her face is very pretty, not supermodel level, but well above average, in my humble opinion. She tells me that she is 24 years old. Slim body and well proportioned breasts, possibly enhanced. Now I'm no expert on boobs, and I couldn't really tell for sure if there was work done, but it was definitely not as fake as ones on some Koreans. Smooth skin and shaved down below.

FOREPLAY

Out of the shower, she begins with a warm embrace and some sensual kissing. I don't really know exactly what people are expecting when DFK is on the table. I've experienced almost the full spectrum when it comes to DFK, but in my experience Chinese girls don't go full on in this aspect. It was sensual and I was satisfied, so I'm going to leave it at that. Next she goes off kissing across my body working downwards, and seamlessly transitioning into a nice BBBJ. At this point, I'm pleasantly surprised that she seems to know what she's doing despite being 'new and inexperienced'. Afterwards, we switch it up with 69 and DATY.

MAIN COURSE

We start off with missionary (apparently it's her favourite position). She seems very into it, giving natural moans throughout and grabbing at my arm or the bedsheets when I speed up the pace. I can feel that she gets very wet down there, and tell her this. She replies (in Mandarin), that it's because of her juices. Damn that was sexy... Anyways, we switch to cowgirl, then doggy, and back to missionary. She was pretty accommodating and asked me what I like, but I usually go with the flow and do what the girl likes, after trying a small variety.

SUMMARY

I had a great time with Alex. Chemistry was there and overall it could be described as sensual and GFE. None of that CPS that people sometimes complain about. Honestly, I've yet to encounter a bad punt due to lacklustre attitude or whatnot. Maybe I've been lucky, but I usually book based on existing ARs with good feedback, and this is the first time I tried someone new. It was only her second day though so it goes without saying that YMMV. I am in my mid-20s and she did say my body was sexy (lol) so that may or may not have had an impact on anything. She tells me that she's been in Australia for one month and plans to stay for a while. There's no mention of being 'Asian Only' but she says that up to and including me, she's only seen Chinese men in her time at N5M (how convenient...).
    I had a slight different experience with Alex

Could be YMMV, could be just me

Visited Monday morning July 2023 45 minutes

I was running a couple of minutes later but Alex was running even later than I was

Unable to ascertain her spoken English level as from the moment she entered the door we conversed exclusively in Mandarin.

Everything felt rush from the get go.

Her C cups are definitely enhanced, I felt for the saline/silicone and could definitely feel them as I caressed her breasts. I'm personally not a fan of breasts enhancements.

No DFK or even LFK anytime during the experience. Her sensual massage of my manhood during the shower was a bit of a turn on.

BBBJ wonderful sensual feeling, probably the best part of the experience.

Missionary, cowgirl, doggy then back to missionary. No eye contact, no LFK/DFK, lots of FOAM.

I came during the second round of missionary. Still had a lot of time leftover so she offered a massage instead, ribbing me with her labia on my back whilst working on my shoulder. It was a half decent massage but the point is I did not come for a massage.

Her nipples and labia are really dark. This is a personal dislike of mine, it maybe a turn on for you. But for someone with such white skin the contrast was stark. Can't really fault her for being born with them. But it just detracts from the experience for me. Her photo on the website is definitely beauty cam (or similar app) enhanced and quite possibly a few years old.

The final straw, and my biggest gripe was that she called time before the actual timer went off. She asked if I wanted anything else but I was so turned off by her lack of enthusiasm I proceeded to head to the final shower. No 69, DATY, CIM or FIV requested or offered.

At least the room I was allocated was a lot brighter than the other room I had been in. Why do they insist on those horrible red glow lights?

Just before parting she did apologise for the lacklustre performance and blamed it on a busy weekend. The poor girl does have to commute all the way from Hornsby after all.

I had been so looking forward to his one from the glowing AR from others but left rather disappointed. Definitely a one and done for me.

I'm going to TOFTT and try someone not yet with an AR for my next time.

YMMV - happy punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she’s living in Hornsby why not work at 42G instead? Commuting all the way to Marrickville is madness.

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy_88 View Post

I was running a couple of minutes later but Alex was running even later than I was

Unable to ascertain her spoken English level as from the moment she entered the door we conversed exclusively in Mandarin.

Her C cups are definitely enhanced, I felt for the saline/silicone and could definitely feel them as I caressed her breasts. I'm personally not a fan of breasts enhancements.

No DFK or even LFK anytime during the experience. Her sensual massage of my manhood during the shower was a bit of a turn on.

Missionary, cowgirl, doggy then back to missionary. No eye contact, no LFK/DFK, lots of FOAM.

I came during the second round of missionary. Still had a lot of time leftover so she offered a massage instead, ribbing me with her labia on my back whilst working on my shoulder. It was a half decent massage but the point is I did not come for a massage.

Her nipples and labia are really dark. This is a personal dislike of mine, it maybe a turn on for you. But for someone with such white skin the contrast was stark. Can't really fault her for being born with them. But it just detracts from the experience for me. Her photo on the website is definitely beauty cam (or similar app) enhanced and quite possibly a few years old.

The final straw, and my biggest gripe was that she called time before the actual timer went off. She asked if I wanted anything else but I was so turned off by her lack of enthusiasm I proceeded to head to the final shower. No 69, DATY, CIM or FIV requested or offered.

At least the room I was allocated was a lot brighter than the other room I had been in. Why do they insist on those horrible red glow lights?

Just before parting she did apologise for the lacklustre performance and blamed it on a busy weekend. The poor girl does have to commute all the way from Hornsby after all.

I had been so looking forward to his one from the glowing AR from others but left rather disappointed. Definitely a one and done for me.

YMMV - happy punting
    Thanks for the AR. At $300/hr for rushed experience is not worth it. You probably got her on a bad day, but boltons are a turnoff

Junior Member(有D料到)
    really appreciate the honesty kennedy, nice to see differing experiences

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy_88 View Post

YMMV - happy punting
    Thx for TOFTT. She's on my check list but enchanced booby and dark nip is a turnoff for me too