Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punting in Bangkok/Pattaya in the off season

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was reading in a forum that Bangkok now offers much better value than Pattaya, or better than Walking Street at least.
    I was thinking of heading up there later in the year. I've been to BKK a number of times (bloody awesome) but not Pattaya. Would anyone recommend one over the other?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pattaya is getting expensive now. Some Walking Street bars even more so than Bangkok/Phuket. But Pattaya still cheaper on average.

If u want more light skinned/Chinese Thai type look or "Hi-So" types, Bangkok better as more there. Pattaya if you prefer more tanned skin Isaan Thai girls. But both cities will have plenty of Isaan girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Spent a night in Bangkok recently.
    Wasn't out looking but walking back to my hotel there was just so much on offer..
    Enquiring, it wasn't expensive either..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    yeah it was rude, Qantas was quoting $5k for business to BKK !
    supply and demand .....
    the cheapest on Thai airways was $3600 each way for business class, last October i paid $2200 each way business class,
    economy cost me $2400 return, which is still steep but better than flying Jet star for over 9 hours

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    I was reading in a forum that Bangkok now offers much better value than Pattaya, or better than Walking Street at least.
    I was thinking of heading up there later in the year. I've been to BKK a number of times (bloody awesome) but not Pattaya. Would anyone recommend one over the other?
    Bangkok is an awesome city but it lacks the holiday feeling of Pattaya with it beaches and less pollution and heat, when i go to Pattaya i look for a Girlfriend, girlfriends are a lot better to have for company on your holiday than punting at different locations, one visit i dated the hairdresser that was next to my hotel, i found out she use to live and study in Melbourne, but the shop was full of working girls getting their hair done looking for men that stay at nice hotels, so go to pattaya and get a haircut at a hairdresser full of women, you have a girlfriend in 3 minutes flat

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I honestly can't remember, but it wasn't more than $4,000 baht, I could have tipped her more because it was my last day. it was her first anal too so it was super hot watching her face as I put my dick in her ass for the first time. She keeps saying I want to have your baby so I can have mix baby! haha
    i would never do a working girl without protection until she quit working and under gone a STI test, also she wants a mix baby so she gets an ATM but yes mix babies are so cute especially 20 years later when they are working in the same club as their mother

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve had a quick look at the flight for august and as long as you’re willing to eat shit with a stop over the flights are still relatively cheap. Accomodation is also looking very affordable in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    i would never do a working girl without protection until she quit working and under gone a STI test, also she wants a mix baby so she gets an ATM but yes mix babies are so cute especially 20 years later when they are working in the same club as their mother
    haha, no way I would go BBFS with a working girl, but she had a thing for tall westerners. but was a good punt nevertheless.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    I’ve had a quick look at the flight for august and as long as you’re willing to eat shit with a stop over the flights are still relatively cheap. Accomodation is also looking very affordable in Bangkok and Pattaya.
    flying jetstar is a nightmare, especially when you have to pay extra for everything, you are better off buying food and drinks at the airport and bringing it on the plane and see if the cabin staff can heat it up for you, that will defiantly start a fight, once other passengers smell how good your food is, but i have been to Patong beach and had a great time doing the island hopping, plus there are a lot of good cheaper massage shops away from Bagla Rd and Christines soapy is open up again, so if you haven been to Phuket it might be a good for a holiday, plus you will find plenty of Aussies Bogans at the Aussie bar,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thailand punting is a hit & miss. If a girl likes u, get a fair price + great service.

If she doesnt like u, she will charge you an exorbitant price + shit service

YMMV there, is highly subjective & prices very fluctuant depending on how u look as well (old, fat, ugly vs young, fit handsome etc....)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have a safe flight tomorrow OLD SNAKE, please keep us up to date with your shenanigans you legend.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Enjoy your trip @OLD SNAKE. Give us some intel on barfines, short time/long time rates during off season

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12