Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cauc girls or Asian girls….?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree, absolutely asian girls. Much better all round.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asian girls are better overall, i mean i've been with some nice aussie women but somehow it's just better with an asian.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon asian girls too!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The kinkiest sex I've had has been with white women, but the best sex I've had has been with Asian women. They might not go in for the weird stuff, but a great Asian lover makes sure that straight sex is anything but vanilla.

Love them both even though I have a specific preference for Koreans.

The service or "feel" I get from Asian tend more towards GFE and most are "softer" in their approach. With Caucasians, most don't do DFK and are more about the harder PSE way of doing things. At least that's my experience.

If I had to choose, Asian is still my preference. Specifically East Asian.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harika View Post
    What’s your flavour and more importantly is there a why

I have yellow fever and I don’t know why!
    I have curry fever.

I love Indian girls.

The smell of curry spice is heavenly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When your pockets are full White girls when they are low Asian girls.. With they way things are going with cost of living and interest rate etc look's like it will be Asian girls for a while.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Caucs look, dress, and feel better between the age of 20-28, after that they age like milk.
    Asians age like fine wine, so they look, dress, and feel better between the ages of 28-59
    The sweet spot is somewhere in between and that's were Eurasian's come into their own, best of both worlds.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Eskimo girls are the best.
    There is nothing better than eating whale blubber with an Eskimo girl, and then fucking like crazy.
    Don't get sucked in by this woke Innuit bullshit. Insist on Eskimo!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    I prefer asian girls since they more likely have the cute / girl next door look rather than the slutty look. plus they look younger for their age.
    So let me get this right...Caucasian girls look more slutty and older for their age over asian. That's what your saying right? So you would rather fuck a 50 year old Asian WL that looks like mother Theresa. WTF!
    Let's tell it how it is. The reason the majority of Western punters on this forum prefer Asian WLs over Western WLs is for value for money, and that's it, if they could get the same age, looks and service from a Western WL over an Asian WL they would choose the Western WL everytime. Why do you think these old Caucasians men travel to Thailand, to look at the scenery! Asians are cheap and value for money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harika View Post
    What’s your flavour and more importantly is there a why

I have yellow fever and I don’t know why!
    I find the Asian lady is naturally erotic and sexual - I guess that’s in my
    Mind but also my reality dream. A Caucasian is too austere and lacks the softness and cuddle factor.? Just not on my horizon.
    I’ve had some older Caucasian trying to persuade me to go with them - I was truly mortified and stuck to my original Asian choice. One came in as I was stripping and told me that they could do everything I needed - but did not realise the Caucasian just was NOT in my mind.?
    I find the Asian ML easy to respect and value - I make sure that I treat them well and always thank them for the service and company that they provided. The not so good punts I also value, as it is a lesson paid for and mine to learn but the fact that I have been with the company of an Asian is a reward in itself.
    NOTE: I predominantly prefer Vietnamese and some Chinese.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hairy forearms always put me off. It's a caucasian thing. They tend to overlook that part when doing their hair removal. If they're blonde it's ever worse, they might think it's not visible because their body hair is fairer, but if it catches the light you can see all of it. Total turn off for me.

This is why I love my Asian girls. I've never met a working Asian girl with hairy forearms, but have met a few caucasian ones that did.

I also find Asian girls to be a lot more feminine than caucasian.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kinkiest stuff I’ve done is with my current Caucasian partner.. I couldn’t afford to pay anyone what she gives me for free.. the stuff we’ve done.. probably wouldn’t be believable … care factor zero lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12